August Jobs Report Disappoints as Unemployment Ticks Up

No, actually we claimed Bush losing 700,000 jobs a month was a crisis

Dem leaders are documented on video doing it, suck it.
Great, so link said video so we can all see exactly what they said. I wouldn't be one but surprised if it turned out you're either twisting their words or taking them out of context.

Its been posted, go look up the thread.
Nah, I'll just assume you're lying like you just confessed.

I'm fine with ignorant liberals choosing to remain uninformed.
LOL

Uninformed about what? You have no solid ground to stand on. You just admitted you lie for political purposes. So what am I uninformed about, your lies? :lol:

Great, now show where the left ever said 5% unemployment was really 20%. Show where they lied about the unemployment. Show where they said the BOS numbers were fake while Bush was president but suddenly real again when Obama became president.

Fact is -- threads like this completely expose the lies told by the right, which is what you really don't like.

I'm fine with the right lying to destroy the left, we'll use every dirty trick in the book to destroy the left including kicks to the groin.
^^^ sums up the root of America's biggest problem.

We are wining and you are losing, God that's an awesome feeling. :eusa_dance:
LOL

^^^ another rightard who doesn't know politics is a pendulum.

Dude, Trump whooped your ass the pendulum swung right broke off and hit you libs in the head.
Moron, it's still a pendulum and it's still going to swing back to the left.

Great, so link said video so we can all see exactly what they said. I wouldn't be one but surprised if it turned out you're either twisting their words or taking them out of context.

LOL

Uninformed about what? You have no solution d ground to stand on. You just admitted you lie for political purposes. So what am I uninformed about, your lies? :lol:

Um, what? You are incoherent take a time out and gather yourself.

No, actually we claimed Bush losing 700,000 jobs a month was a crisis

Nice way of admitting you just made it up

^^^ another one. Do you libtards ever watch the news? Avoid voting or operating machinery okay. /sarcasm

Still sputtering after your bluff was called?

Maybe if those pissant Democrats would stop obstructing that would change.
How about you post a link to where you called on Republicans to cease obstructing Obama?
Paul Ryan gave him everything he wanted.

Paul Ryan Betrays America: $1.1 Trillion, 2,000-Plus Page Omnibus Bill Funds 'Fundamental Transformation of America' - Breitbart
The Senate broke records with the number of filibusters while Republicans were in the minority.

So where was your condemnation of Republican obstruction?
How else was Obama gonna be able to brag about cutting the deficit if not for the GOP prevention that took place after Obama raised the deficit 300%?
Your deflection is noted -- now where's your link showing you complained how Republican obstruction hampered Obama's ability to grow the economy?
You didn't ask for that.
You asked for a link proving that the GOP didn't obstruct Obama, and I gave it to you.
Obama was trying to crash the economy by using massive spending increases. He was eating up billions of dollars with Obamacare, SNAP, Welfare, and unemployment benefits at the same time he was cutting defense in half. He also pushed into law restrictive and wasteful regulations designed to punish businesses and force them into either closing their doors, cutting their workforce, or moving overseas.
All the GOP did was fight him on Obamacare.
If you want to talk about obstruction why did Congress as a whole never pass his budgets?

I'll tell you why.

They knew they were ridiculous.

Last edited:
I'm fine with the right lying to destroy the left, we'll use every dirty trick in the book to destroy the left including kicks to the groin.

LOL

Dude, Trump whooped your ass the pendulum swung right broke off and hit you libs in the head.

Ahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh: says the side that just lost to Trump, after spending $1.2 billion dollars trying to defeat him, with the entire MSM on their side and half the GOP establishment hacks. Trump a guy who had never run for office before and who was savaged in the GOP primary.

The Democratic party is fractured, moderate Dem's are fed up with the left wing of the party which is stuck on stupid. If you idiots had 2 brain cells you would go back to pretending to be moderate. Instead you have doubled down on what got you into this mess.

GDP is hovering at just under 3 percent
Just as it has for the last eight years

If it increases, above 3%, will you admit that Trump is doing something right?

Actually, President Trump called Obama GDP numbers above 3 percent "a disaster" and promised four percent GDP

If Trump delivers four percent, I will kiss his fat ass

So, you're deferring to Trump on what is a good economy....

Very convenient for you.

If Trumps says the economy has to be over 4 percent GDP, who am I to argue?

...?

You're someone that argues with just about everything that republicans say, no matter how smart or educated.

Now you are deferring to Trump?

Trump is one of our smartest presidents, real smart, smart man, his father is smart too (kids? Not so much)....went to Wharton, great school, only smart hombres go to Wharton....believe me
If Trump says 4 percent GDP, Not 3 percent, not 2 is needed...I believe him
He wouldn't lie about something that important would he?

Nice way of admitting you just made it up

^^^ another one. Do you libtards ever watch the news? Avoid voting or operating machinery okay. /sarcasm

Still sputtering after your bluff was called?

LOL you called nothing libtard, go start a snowflake thread.

How about you post a link to where you called on Republicans to cease obstructing Obama?
Paul Ryan gave him everything he wanted.

Paul Ryan Betrays America: $1.1 Trillion, 2,000-Plus Page Omnibus Bill Funds 'Fundamental Transformation of America' - Breitbart
The Senate broke records with the number of filibusters while Republicans were in the minority.

How else was Obama gonna be able to brag about cutting the deficit if not for the GOP prevention that took place after Obama raised the deficit 300%?
Your deflection is noted -- now where's your link showing you complained how Republican obstruction hampered Obama's ability to grow the economy?
You didn't ask for that.
You asked for a link proving that the GOP didn't obstruct Obama, and I gave it to you.
Obama was trying to crash the economy by using massive spending increases. He was eating up billions of dollars with Obamacare, SNAP, Welfare, and unemployment benefits at the same time he was cutting defense in half. He also pushed into law restrictive and wasteful regulations designed to punish businesses and force them into either closing their doors, cutting their workforce, or moving overseas.
If you want to talk about obstruction why did Congress as a whole never pass his budgets?

I'll tell you why.

Stop lying, you never provided what I asked for. What I asked for was:

Instead, you provided a link to Breitbart.

The rest of your nonsense is discarded as nonsense because it is no different than what this thread proves -- you righties rely on lies to support your fragile positions because they can't stand on their own.

Lol you have no honor. Obama didn't even hit 1%

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
fredgraph.png

I'm sorry, you were saying?

You didn't ask for that.

I'll tell you why.

The rest of your nonsense is discarded as nonsense because it is no different than what this thread proves -- you righties rely on lies to support your fragile positions because they can't stand on their own.
WTF should I do that?
I showed you a link proving they weren't obstructing him. Why in the fuck would I provide you a link of me calling for them to stop obstructing him?

Fact is Obama rarely worked with Congress after the Dems lost the House. He just went around them.

LOL

Ahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh: says the side that just lost to Trump, after spending $1.2 billion dollars trying to defeat him, with the entire MSM on their side and half the GOP establishment hacks. Trump a guy who had never run for office before and who was savaged in the GOP primary.

The Democratic party is fractured, moderate Dem's are fed up with the left wing of the party which is stuck on stupid. If you idiots had 2 brain cells you would go back to pretending to be moderate. Instead you have doubled down on what got you into this mess.
Imbecile... the pendulum always swings back.

giphy.gif

You didn't ask for that.

I'll tell you why.

WTF should I do that?
I showed you a link proving they weren't obstructing him. Why in the fuck would I provide you a link of me calling for them to stop obstructing him?

Fact is Obama rarely worked with Congress after the Dems lost the House. He just went around them.
And I refuted that by pointing out Republican Senators started a record number of filibusters, blocking everything they could.

LOL

Uninformed about what? You have no solid ground to stand on. You just admitted you lie for political purposes. So what am I uninformed about, your lies? :lol:
Bitch, I caught you in a lie, then you denied it, so I posted your lie again, then act like it never was there. You are a worthless piece of shit and need to be removed from society before you hurt yourself or someone else.

You didn't ask for that.

I'll tell you why.

WTF should I do that?

And I refuted that by pointing out Republican Senators started a record number of filibusters, blocking everything they could.
Fillibusters are a tool used by the minority.
Give it time.
Whatever record you claim will soon fall with this Congress.
But to explain why the number of filibusters increased was because of increasing divisions and they changed the rules. Today it's too easy to start a filibuster. Now it can be considered a filibuster if you can't get 60 votes. You don't have to stand up in front of the Senate and talk anymore.

LOL

Bitch, I caught you in a lie, then you denied it, so I posted your lie again, then act like it never was there. You are a worthless piece of shit and need to be removed from society before you hurt yourself or someone else.
LOL

All you proved was you're too illiterate understand what I said. That's not me lying, did you being the illiterate boob you are.

You didn't ask for that.

I'll tell you why.

WTF should I do that?

Fillibusters are a tool used by the minority.
Give it time.
Whatever record you claim will soon fall with this Congress.
But to explain why the number of filibusters increased was because of increasing divisions and they changed the rules. Today it's too easy to start a filibuster. Now it can be considered a filibuster if you can't get 60 votes. You don't have to stand up in front of the Senate and talk anymore.
And as the minority party, Republicans blocked everything they could. And no, Democrats are not breaking the record anytime soon. They are nowhere near on the pace Republicans set.

Dem's rooting for failure, shocker. :rolleyes:
February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

August 23, 2010
RUSH: I don't say something I don't mean. I live in Literalville.
Success to a Democrat is different than success to the rest of us.
Democrats in Washington are communists so the destruction of Capitalism is their primary goal. Thus when they fail... we win.

Forum List

Back