Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners

and then talk about how many people they just can't wait to shoot, I truly wonder about the wisdom of letting any person who wants to have a gun own one.

Joe, the only people on here who talk, gleefully about killing other people is the gun grabbers, like you, who claim that you know that gun owners want to do that....you talk about killing minorities more than just about anyone else....

and then talk about how many people they just can't wait to shoot, I truly wonder about the wisdom of letting any person who wants to have a gun own one.

Joe, the only people on here who talk, gleefully about killing other people is the gun grabbers, like you, who claim that you know that gun owners want to do that....you talk about killing minorities more than just about anyone else....
Joe puts the end to the standard lefty claim that "nobody is talking about taking ALL guns".

Hey asshat we were fucking vetted when we bought the god damn firearms. What in the hell is he talking about we need to vet these people? Was he vetted when he was given that job? Damn that hit me the wrong way

IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS TURN THEM IN Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To Vet Gun Owners Doug Giles ClashDaily

Whats wrong with the police just asking you some questions and making sure you're not a threat?

Thats what I say

I can sit down and talk to you for 10 minutes and decide whether you should have a gun or not. It would save thousands of lives

Thats what I say

I can sit down and talk to you for 10 minutes and decide whether you should have a gun or not. It would save thousands of lives

Rightwinger, I just need to read one of your posts to know you shouldn't have a gun...but as long as you don't kill or injure anyone....I wouldn't stop you....

Thats what I say

Rightwinger, I just need to read one of your posts to know you shouldn't have a gun...but as long as you don't kill or injure anyone....I wouldn't stop you....

You are one of the posters I would allow to have a gun. You are a bit obsessive, but are rational and even tempered

Next!

You are one of the posters I would allow to have a gun. You are a bit obsessive, but are rational and even tempered

Next!

Thank you Rightwinger. That was nice of you to say. I know we clash, but in the future I will try to be more polite when I respond to your posts.

Hey asshat we were fucking vetted when we bought the god damn firearms. What in the hell is he talking about we need to vet these people? Was he vetted when he was given that job? Damn that hit me the wrong way

IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS TURN THEM IN Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To Vet Gun Owners Doug Giles ClashDaily

Whats wrong with the police just asking you some questions and making sure you're not a threat?
I'm a lot less likely to be a threat than some punk ass kid with his pants hanging below his ass, but if the cops asked him some questions based on how he wears his pants, you'd be screaming about profiling. How is this any different?

Next!

Thank you Rightwinger. That was nice of you to say. I know we clash, but in the future I will try to be more polite when I respond to your posts.

No need to kiss my ass...I already said you could have a gun

Who is next?

I'm a lot less likely to be a threat than some punk ass kid with his pants hanging below his ass, but if the cops asked him some questions based on how he wears his pants, you'd be screaming about profiling. How is this any different?

Ernie gets a little snarky at times, but seems responsible and even tempered

Ernie would be allowed a gun

Next!

No need to kiss my ass...I already said you could have a gun

Rightwinger...I don't kiss ass...ever...I like to be polite until someone isn't polite to me....that's all, makes this posting thing much more enjoyable.....

Thats what I say

But you see, in the vast majority of gun crimes, the gun has been obtained outside of the law. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of a dozen guns. Some obtained after a background check, some private purchased and some by inheritance. I've never shot anyone, though one, possibly 2, have been used to take a life.

USMB Vetting so far:

Accepted for gun ownership

Billc
Ernie S

No guns for you!

Martybegan
skookersbil
bigrebnc

USMB Vetting so far:

Billc
Ernie S

No guns for you!

Martybegan
skookersbil
bigrebnc

As my ancestors in Gonzales, TX said "Come and Take It(Them)"
622x350.gif

USMB Vetting so far:

Billc
Ernie S
mdk
Kondor3
strollingbone
NosmoKing

No guns for you!

Martybegan
skookersbil
bigrebnc

622x350.gif

Oh yes...another of the "my cold dead fingers" crowd

Billc
Ernie S
mdk
Kondor3
strollingbone
NosmoKing

No guns for you!

Martybegan
skookersbil
bigrebnc
Roadrunner

Thats what I say

But you see, in the vast majority of gun crimes, the gun has been obtained outside of the law. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of a dozen guns. Some obtained after a background check, some private purchased and some by inheritance. I've never shot anyone, though one, possibly 2, have been used to take a life.

That really doesnt matter the police stopping and checking isnt a problem

USMB Vetting so far:

Billc
Ernie S
mdk
Kondor3
strollingbone
NosmoKing

No guns for you!

Martybegan
skookersbil
bigrebnc

622x350.gif

Billc
Ernie S
mdk
Kondor3
strollingbone
NosmoKing

No guns for you!

Martybegan
skookersbil
bigrebnc
Roadrunner

I already have them, Fearless Leader.

I have probably thirty, none have ever fired a shot at a human.

USMB Vetting so far:

Billc
Ernie S
mdk
Kondor3
strollingbone
NosmoKing

No guns for you!

Martybegan
skookersbil
bigrebnc

622x350.gif

Billc
Ernie S
mdk
Kondor3
strollingbone
NosmoKing

No guns for you!

Martybegan
skookersbil
bigrebnc
Roadrunner

I already have them, Fearless Leader.

I have probably thirty, none have ever fired a shot at a human.

Whining is no defense

No gun for you

Fuck that Nazi. Nothing worse than a liberal with a badge.
Unless, of course, you're a Black man confronted by a racist with a badge.
Which of course we have seen no proof of ever happening.
Because there are so few instances of Black men dying at the hands of the police? Or because you think the police are ethically infallible?

Or because it's easier to ignore the problem and then live with the consequences in blissful ignorance?
No one thinks cops are ethically infallible. In the case of Darren Wilson, he just wanted to go home to his fiancée.
And if the only way that was going to happen was to shoot an unarmed Black male, so be it?

"No one should have a gun. Period."
Joe talks about slavery but says no one should own a gun. Without a gun you create a slavery base.

Not really. Most industrialized countries don't let average citizens have guns, and they are just as free as we are.
Do slaves have guns? Would a slave like to be free? How does a slave get free if the one who OWNS them does not want them to be free?
You are a stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back