Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners

None of which happened in the "Industrialized world in present times".

Is that why people of the Jewish faith always say..."Never Forget" because they know...it can, and will happen in the future...you can either prepare for it or have your descendants be a victim of it....

Hey, Nat Turner had guns. Really didn't help that much.

No because they didn't have enough guns....when the Republicans went south with all their guns....slavery was ended....

Last edited:
and at Newton....what was the first thing the police did....they sent guys into the school...with guns....

Had someone or many someone's had guns....say, the Principal, the school nurse and secretaries...or the parents of those children who may have been in the school volunteering..then those children might have been saved......because...that school was a gun free zone....for law abiding citizen...of course,gun free zones only apply to law abiding citizens and not to the killers....

Fuck that Nazi. Nothing worse than a liberal with a badge.
Unless, of course, you're a Black man confronted by a racist with a badge.
If he's a racist, then he's probably a liberal.
How do you figure? Racists identify themselves politically as Conservatives. Unless you think those racists are actually tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, Kumbya singing Liberals! Unless you think that folks like George Wallace, Lester Maddox, David Duke and Bull Connor were, in reality, Liberals.

You have a lot to learn about political definitions. Maybe a Political Science 101 class at a Community College would help. Life long learning is truly a blessing.
I have a lot to learn??? You list 4 racist Democrats to make your case that conservatives are racist and I have a lot to learn??? Try again.
Are you confusing party identity with political ideology?

You can apply for grants and student loans to further your education. Visit the counsellor's. Office

When 12% of the population commits essentially the same number of murders as 72% of the population, who should we blame? The gun manufacturers? The shops that sell 15 round magazines? The NRA? WHO, Joe, if not that 12%?

Less guns, less murders. It's not complicated, Cleetus.

Hey, good work on the whole "I'm not a racist, really" claims.
There may be less murders in societies with fewer guns, but that doesn't mean shit. Seeing I myself have prevented a murder AND a rape with a firearm and have never killed anyone, it follows that if everyone had at least one gun, there would be no murders.....
Or don't you hate it when someone uses fuzzy logic back at you?

Joe Really? You STILL want to call me a racist? Perhaps you should contact my second wife. I'm sure she's get a chuckle out of that shit.

Unless, of course, you're a Black man confronted by a racist with a badge.
How do you figure? Racists identify themselves politically as Conservatives. Unless you think those racists are actually tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, Kumbya singing Liberals! Unless you think that folks like George Wallace, Lester Maddox, David Duke and Bull Connor were, in reality, Liberals.

You have a lot to learn about political definitions. Maybe a Political Science 101 class at a Community College would help. Life long learning is truly a blessing.
I have a lot to learn??? You list 4 racist Democrats to make your case that conservatives are racist and I have a lot to learn??? Try again.
Unable to tell the difference between Democrat/Republican and Liberal/ Conservative?
Being racist does not make one a conservative, although we all know this is the bullshit narrative you liberals like to push.
But racists identify asConservatives! Racists, when queeried, practically never call themselves Liberals.

Do you suppose George Wallace, while a Democrat and later an Indepenent, ever considered himself, or could be precisely labeled due to policy, a Liberal?

Of course, when you leave out the Holocaust, ethnic cleansing in the Balkans, communism, etc.

None of which happened in the "Industrialized world in present times".
Bullshit.

It comes and goes and you know it.

actually, no, not really. In fact, gun ownership has never prevented a dictatorship.
I haven't heard obama declaring himself President for Life yet. It's working just fine.

Unable to tell the difference between Democrat/Republican and Liberal/ Conservative?
Being racist does not make one a conservative, although we all know this is the bullshit narrative you liberals like to push.
But racists identify asConservatives! Racists, when queeried, practically never call themselves Liberals.

Do you suppose George Wallace, while a Democrat and later an Indepenent, ever considered himself, or could be precisely labeled due to policy, a Liberal?
Do you have something to offer that backs that up besides your opinion? Give us some examples.

Do you have something to offer that backs that up besides your opinion? Give us some examples.
He just knows because he is enlightened.

dumb ass why do you think the south as well as the north said it was illegal for slaves and blacks to have a gun? Why do you think the klan supports gun control?

The Klan supports gun control? Did they mention that at the last meeting you went to, Cleetus?
You bet they were big supporters of gun control.

dumb ass why do you think the south as well as the north said it was illegal for slaves and blacks to have a gun? Why do you think the klan supports gun control?

The Klan supports gun control? Did they mention that at the last meeting you went to, Cleetus?
You bet they were big supporters of gun control.

Obviously, you are too dumb to realize you are being mocked.
Don't let me stop you from supporting what the klan supports.

There may be less murders in societies with fewer guns, but that doesn't mean shit. Seeing I myself have prevented a murder AND a rape with a firearm and have never killed anyone, it follows that if everyone had at least one gun, there would be no murders.....
Or don't you hate it when someone uses fuzzy logic back at you?

Joe Really? You STILL want to call me a racist? Perhaps you should contact my second wife. I'm sure she's get a chuckle out of that shit.

You mean you threatened someone with a gun, and you think you prevented a crime.

Sorry, guy, we have 32,000 gun deaths every year, and according to the FBI, only 201 of those can be attributed to "civilians acting in self-defense/justifiable homicide". guns really are the problem.

Woman attacked in St. Louis You re Bosnian. I should just kill you now - National Conservative Examiner.com

Another gang black murder of a white in St Louis.......second time this week the savages have murdered whites in cold blood.
We don't have a bad cop problem................we have a black problem.

This is an example why people need to be armed............like fucking all the time. Whites need to start waking the fuck up and demanding their legislators allow carrying of firearms in their cars when necessary. The savages are pulling whites out of cars and beating them with hammers...........time for a response.

Forum List

Back