Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail

The truth is STILL OZ banned semi autos, murders went down 59%, massacres ENDED- this: STILL BS propaganda...

One in three Australian women are NOT raped. Yes, women here are raped, but not one in three. If that was the case, at least 30 of the women I work with would have been raped.

How in the fuck do you know that? Do you collect data for the whole Continent of Australia

It would mean that we have a rape epidemic on our hands, and also that more women are raped in Australia than are in the US.

Its bullshit, and if you believe you, you are just as dumb as the idiots who compiled the so called 'research'.

You also have a knife epidemic on your hands.

Holy shit it's your own people collecting the data. They should know what they are doing.

SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
Australia: Thousands march in Melbourne to honor rape-murder victim Jillian Meagher

A bunch of people? A couple of those people were police officers.

It's a bunch of people with an opinion. No hard facts. I mean, I saw some 'facts' scroll across the screen, but there was no indication where the figures came from, how they were achieved etc. Until that happens, I'll give it the lip service it deserves.

With that would you also discredit Harvard University's gun control study as just a bunch of people?
I'd use the FBI stats Harvard doesn't know jack shit about guns.

That I agree with ,what make their study so interesting,beside proving gun controls laws don't work, I was shocked that they did an objective study of a subject that to the left has right there with Hitler and small pox.

A bunch of people? A couple of those people were police officers.

It's a bunch of people with an opinion. No hard facts. I mean, I saw some 'facts' scroll across the screen, but there was no indication where the figures came from, how they were achieved etc. Until that happens, I'll give it the lip service it deserves.

With that would you also discredit Harvard University's gun control study as just a bunch of people?

They don't need to -- all they need is to know how stats work. And I suspect they do, rumour is they have an actual school there or sump'm.

As another poster noted, "How are the people who collect the data wrong?
Maybe you're just lying?"

Oh wait -- that was you.

How in the fuck do you know that? Do you collect data for the whole Continent of Australia

It would mean that we have a rape epidemic on our hands, and also that more women are raped in Australia than are in the US.

Its bullshit, and if you believe you, you are just as dumb as the idiots who compiled the so called 'research'.

Holy shit it's your own people collecting the data. They should know what they are doing.

Australia: Thousands march in Melbourne to honor rape-murder victim Jillian Meagher

That was one case. How many Americans are murdered in a single day compared to us?

That was one case. How many Americans are murdered in a single day compared to us?

One case that would cause a protest? I don't think so.

They don't need to -- all they need is to know how stats work. And I suspect they do, rumour is they have an actual school there or sump'm.

As another poster noted, "How are the people who collect the data wrong?
Maybe you're just lying?"

Oh wait -- that was you.

There a liberal school with an agenda, and they know idiots like you with use their data for talking points. Let's stick with the professionals Th FBI.

According to my research, one in 6 American women have been raped. Are you claiming that one in three Aussie women have been raped?

Excuse me while I LOL.

No but Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research did.

They are wrong.

LMAO! Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research is "wrong" according to Noomi because she did her own "research" which yielded different results. :rofl:

Noomi is the result of what happens when ignorance meets arrogance. Now go worry about your own shithole of a country and let the American's worry about the United States. I'm sure there is an Australian message board you can bombard with your misinformation.

That was one case.

So in Noomi's mind, one case of a vicious murder is completely ok. Especially if you need to dismiss it in order to push your agenda.

As we see in this thread To the progressive fascists all evidence is to be ignored IF it proves them to be wrong.

One case that would cause a protest? I don't think so.

It wasn't a protest you dumb fuck. It was a memorial march. I should know - I live here.

That was one case.

So in Noomi's mind, one case of a vicious murder is completely ok. Especially if you need to dismiss it in order to push your agenda.

One case hardly proves that we have a major problem with rape, does it?

How many America women were raped in the time it took you to type your post?

That was one case.

I don't know Noomi - why don't you tell us again about how your "research" is more reliable than that of Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research... :lol:

I don't know Noomi - why don't you tell us again about how your "research" is more reliable than that of Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research... :lol:

I never said it was. I simply stated that it is complete bullshit the claims that one in three Australian women have been raped.

I never said it was. I simply stated that it is complete bullshit the claims that one in three Australian women have been raped.

Whoa, stop it you said they were wrong.

Think Australia is a great place to live because of their gun ban? Better think twice

Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail - YouTube

Your video was removed for copyright infringement, but clearly you did no read the link. Fact Check says that this report is a LIE and it presents REAL STATISTICS from the Australian government which say that in fact, the gun murder rate has been cut in HALF since the laws were introduced.

Again, when faced with overwhelming evidence that you have been mislead, you prefer to believe the lie. Deny, deny, deny.

Think Australia is a great place to live because of their gun ban? Better think twice

Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail - YouTube

Your video was removed for copyright infringement, but clearly you did no read the link. Fact Check says that this report is a LIE and it presents REAL STATISTICS from the Australian government which say that in fact, the gun murder rate has been cut in HALF since the laws were introduced.

Again, when faced with overwhelming evidence that you have been mislead, you prefer to believe the lie. Deny, deny, deny.
Fact check is full of shit. plain and simple.

Forum List

Back