Australia is smarter than 1/2 of the people in our country.

No doubt about it

Australia is smarter than 43 percent of our population

• Only one in five Australians, including only one in three Coalition voters, want Donald Trump to win the US presidential election in 2020.

My business is almost entirely international and I spend most of the day on the phone (whatsapp, wechat, etc) speaking with professionals in about 30 countries around the world. They are embarrassed for the entire human race to see what is being trotted out by the marxists this election cycle. And I remind them - THAT stuttering fuck is the cream of the crop. LOL

You don't want to know what they thought of the kenyan klown. They still think he's a woman.

You people forget that the alternative to Biden is trump, a bigoted, ignorant, arrogant, and diseased failure.
I think we should drug and coherency test both of them on national TV but Biden wouldn't do that. MAGA

We've had almost four years of the orange whor,his antics, and his telling people how great he is. Why are you in love with a criminal/conman/sexual predator/adulterer/serial liar? Biden has dignity, intellect, gravitas, and honor. Your whore has not got any of these attributes. His parents must have raised him in a barroom or brothel.

You people forget that the alternative to Biden is trump, a bigoted, ignorant, arrogant, and diseased failure.

Tell biden to play Despecito again....the brown people really loved that...you moron...

I think we should drug and coherency test both of them on national TV but Biden wouldn't do that. MAGA

We've had almost four years of the orange whor,his antics, and his telling people how great he is

What the fuck. You're a Democrat and worried about that? Obviously you're not

We've had almost four years of the orange whor,his antics, and his telling people how great he is. Why are you in love with a criminal/conman/sexual predator/adulterer/serial liar? Biden has dignity, intellect, gravitas, and honor. Your whore has not got any of these attributes. His parents must have raised him in a barroom or brothel.

Biden is the biggest crook in the country, his entire fortune was made selling his public office, and his son made a deal with the Chinese government for 1.5 billion dollars....and he flew with his dad on Air Force 2 to ink that deal....biden is corrupt, incompetent, a sexual predator and has no honor....just ask the family of the man he accused of drunk driving before the accident that killed biden's wife....joe biden slandered that man over and over again.....the man wasn't drunk, and the accident wasn't his fault....ask the female secret service agents who had to guard him while he swam naked in the Vice Presidential pool...you moron...

We've had almost four years of the orange whor,his antics, and his telling people how great he is

I support the Democratic Party as a direct result of the policies and conduct of the republican party, which has morphed into a party for dirty white trash only. Explain this.

I support the Democratic Party as a direct result of the policies and conduct of the republican party, which has morphed into a party for dirty white trash only. Explain this.

Right. You support Democrat policies. Spreading violence and fear through American cities. Spreading California brown outs across the country due to environmental extremism. Building Federal debt to bail out blue State government unions. Driving US businesses offshore with taxes and regulations like Obama did.

Yeah man, gimme some of that

You seem oddly obsessed with the word whore.

Wonder what part of your past that obsession stems from.

No doubt about it

• Only one in five Australians, including only one in three Coalition voters, want Donald Trump to win the US presidential election in 2020.
When other countries don't exactly like you, that could be the sign of a great President. China loves Biden and that's why he would make a dogshit President. MAGA

No doubt about it

It's pretty funny that you think the standard for smart ... is agreeing with you ...

That's actually really, really funny

No doubt about it

It's pretty funny that you think the standard for smart ... is agreeing with you ...

Not my thread, is it?

No doubt about it

Not my thread, is it?

It was your post. Here's how you know that. I quoted you.

You were proving my point, weren't you?

Right. You support Democrat policies. Spreading violence and fear through American cities. Spreading California brown outs across the country due to environmental extremism. Building Federal debt to bail out blue State government unions. Driving US businesses offshore with taxes and regulations like Obama did.

Yeah man, gimme some of that

If biden wins you are going to get all of that and worse.....Rush was talking about how they will consolidate power if they win and also take the Senate.....the coup will be done in 2 years.......

Forum List

Back