Australia see spike in gun crimes despite draconian gun control

What lying *****.

The homicide rate INCREASED in Australia after the gun ban, the result being at best stagnant over the long run. It's completely nefarious that they failed to mention this.

They also failed to mention that in civilized world homicides have a trend of decreasing, which all of the decrease in homicides can be attributed to in Australia.

These are complete lying ***** we are witnessing here.

I guess it's either them or you

No... it's either distortion or it is not:

australia-united-states-homicide-rates-before-after-gun-ban.jpg

WHOOP, bunch of lying *****.

What lying *****.

The homicide rate INCREASED in Australia after the gun ban, the result being at best stagnant over the long run. It's completely nefarious that they failed to mention this.

They also failed to mention that in civilized world homicides have a trend of decreasing, which all of the decrease in homicides can be attributed to in Australia.

These are complete lying ***** we are witnessing here.

I guess it's either them or you

No... it's either distortion or it is not:

australia-united-states-homicide-rates-before-after-gun-ban.jpg

WHOOP, bunch of lying *****.

I see stats like, firearm related deaths in Australia falling from 516 deaths in 1996 to 312 in 1998, and 188 in 2011.... That says something doesn't it?

Gun laws in Australia vs America: Expert says claims that gun bans increased other types of crime in Australia is ‘red herring argument’

Bans agaisnt texting while driving have worked. For the entire population with states that do not allow you to drive and text it was a 3% decrease in fatalities. Doesn't sound like much but this included older generations who never texted while driving to begin with.

:wtf:

So, a negligible decline, which includes people who were never texting to begin with, demonstrates causal effectiveness?

There's no getting through to that kind of stupid.

11% percent is not a negligible decline, why you ignore that number is beyond me.

You said it was a 3% decline. Now it's 11% decline. Maybe later it will be a 100% decline. Let's just make up whatever we want!

Bans agaisnt texting while driving have worked. For the entire population with states that do not allow you to drive and text it was a 3% decrease in fatalities. Doesn't sound like much but this included older generations who never texted while driving to begin with.

:wtf:

So, a negligible decline, which includes people who were never texting to begin with, demonstrates causal effectiveness?

There's no getting through to that kind of stupid.

11% percent is not a negligible decline, why you ignore that number is beyond me.

You said it was a 3% decline. Now it's 11% decline. Maybe later it will be a 100% decline. Let's just make up whatever we want!

No, I said it was a 3% decline in all fatalities. An 11% decline in fatalities of younger Americans. Probably because these laws affect them the most as they are growing up with smart phones.

But, go ahead, tell us an 11% drop doesn't mean anything because it's only the young.

Of all the excuses for gun violence in the US, this has got to be the most stupid.

It simply points out that other countries have no where near the number of gun deaths as the US.

Its also a reminder that the only ones talking about banning guns in the US are the RWNJ idiots.
More people die from falling out of bed in this country then from mass shooters... Dumbass
It's a nonissue fuck face

According to this only 450 people die falling out of bed per year. Just sayin'.

10 Incredibly Bizarre Death Statistics (death statistics) - ODDEE

Ban all vending machines this instant!

That makes no sense.

Sorry if it was a little over your head. :)

Of all the excuses for gun violence in the US, this has got to be the most stupid.

It simply points out that other countries have no where near the number of gun deaths as the US.

Its also a reminder that the only ones talking about banning guns in the US are the RWNJ idiots.
More people die from falling out of bed in this country then from mass shooters... Dumbass

That makes no sense.

Barely, still below the belly button.

That makes no sense.

That's what happens when you've got your head up your own ass.

That makes no sense.

That's what happens when you've got your head up your own ass.

You'd know, start a self help group. In the meantime statistics related to falling out of bed are inconsequential. Why was it brought up?

You'd know, start a self help group.

What makes you think I need help? I happen to enjoy my head being stuck up my ass. It's better than a gerbil, and it's harder to hear you. I have yet to find a downside to this.

Forum List

Back