Australian woman killed by a police Mohammed Noor

So why no go fund me page for Mohammed Noor? Why aren't they defaming the victim's character?
Because he murdered a YOGA INSTRUCTOR who called them to help a sexual assault victim, dumb negro

Philando Castile was complying with police while in the car with his family. He did nothing wrong. But blue lives matter folks jumped to the defense of the officer like they always.

This Australian woman's death is what has been with wrong many police officers in this country. Folks like yourself just don't care as long as it is ******* getting killed. Soon as a white woman is killed by a black, Muslim officer then you want answers and want a cop to held accountable.

Last edited:
Une-Australienne-tuee-par-la-police-americaine.jpg

.Justine Damond, 40, assassinated by the police Saturday, July 15, 2017 @Handout/Reuters

A woman was killed Saturday night by the Minnesota police following her call to the emergency department. An investigation has been opened.
What happened on Saturday night for a policeman to shoot Justine Damond, a woman with no history? This 40-year-old yoga and meditation teacher was shot dead by one of the two policemen who intervened after her call to the 911 US emergency service. She wanted to report a possible assault in a lane near her home in Minneapolis. The Minnesota state authorities opened an investigation to shed light on the still unclear circumstances of his death.

"We all want to know more"
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA), which investigates shootings involving police officers in the northern United States, did not indicate what caused the shooting. The individual cameras of the two policemen were not activated at the time of the drama. "The BCA investigation is only at its beginnings," the agency said in a statement, adding that additional information would be available after the interrogation of the persons involved and possible witnesses.

According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, citing three unidentified sources, the police shot the victim wearing pajamas through a window of their vehicle after she approached one of the doors to talk to them. "I'm disgusted and deeply disturbed," Betsy Hodges, Mayor of Minneapolis, told a news conference on Sunday. "We know very little at this stage. We all want to know more. "
"All I know is that they took his life from him"
Local television station WCCO has identified the perpetrator of the fatal shot as Mohammed Noor, a Somali immigrant who joined the local police in 2015. The victim, according to Australian sources, had moved from Sydney to Minneapolis to join her fiance.
A man who identified himself as his step-son explained that she had been killed after contacting the police to report a possible crime. "She heard a noise in the alley so she called the police and the cops arrived," Zach Damond told Facebook. "And then all I know is that they took his life from him." Several hundred people gathered on Sunday to pay tribute to the 40-year-old and ask for explanations.

Une Australienne tuée par la police américaine

Yet another victim unnecessarily gunned down by yet another out of control police dept.

Her character is irrelevant. She could have been unruly and a bitch. It doesn't justify being gunned down by an officer.
Sorry, NO. She didn't attack, threaten or argue with the cops. CHARACTER MATTERS.

No it doesn't. Police are supposed to be able to subdue a suspect without killing them. Guns are only drawn if there is a serious threat to their life. Being loud isn't life threatening.

Her character is irrelevant. She could have been unruly and a bitch. It doesn't justify being gunned down by an officer.
Sorry, NO. She didn't attack, threaten or argue with the cops. CHARACTER MATTERS.

Neither did Philando.

The two cases are so far apart it's ridiculous trying to compare them

No they arent. They were both two innocent people shot by the police. The only difference is the color of the victims.

Neither did Philando.

No they arent. They were both two innocent people shot by the police. The only difference is the color of the victims.

Yeah they are

From what Ive see there are NO protests. Her family and surround community are holding vigils, but where are all these sanctimonious activists.This was some questionable police conduct and someone is dead.
Granted, the details aren't out but they never are.

Neither did Philando.
I never heard of the guy, so I never commented. Don't know the details and frankly don't care. THIS thread is about a woman gunned down in cold blood with no one being held accountable.

Looks like we have a pattern

Police who shoot first and ask questions later

Gun culture. Just about every week a cop is gunned down. So our police are always on edge and gun down many themselves.

.Justine Damond, 40, assassinated by the police Saturday, July 15, 2017 @Handout/Reuters

A woman was killed Saturday night by the Minnesota police following her call to the emergency department. An investigation has been opened.
What happened on Saturday night for a policeman to shoot Justine Damond, a woman with no history? This 40-year-old yoga and meditation teacher was shot dead by one of the two policemen who intervened after her call to the 911 US emergency service. She wanted to report a possible assault in a lane near her home in Minneapolis. The Minnesota state authorities opened an investigation to shed light on the still unclear circumstances of his death.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA), which investigates shootings involving police officers in the northern United States, did not indicate what caused the shooting. The individual cameras of the two policemen were not activated at the time of the drama. "The BCA investigation is only at its beginnings," the agency said in a statement, adding that additional information would be available after the interrogation of the persons involved and possible witnesses.

According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, citing three unidentified sources, the police shot the victim wearing pajamas through a window of their vehicle after she approached one of the doors to talk to them. "I'm disgusted and deeply disturbed," Betsy Hodges, Mayor of Minneapolis, told a news conference on Sunday. "We know very little at this stage. We all want to know more. "
Local television station WCCO has identified the perpetrator of the fatal shot as Mohammed Noor, a Somali immigrant who joined the local police in 2015. The victim, according to Australian sources, had moved from Sydney to Minneapolis to join her fiance.
A man who identified himself as his step-son explained that she had been killed after contacting the police to report a possible crime. "She heard a noise in the alley so she called the police and the cops arrived," Zach Damond told Facebook. "And then all I know is that they took his life from him." Several hundred people gathered on Sunday to pay tribute to the 40-year-old and ask for explanations.

Nothing will happen to him because he was a politically motivated diversity hire. They cannot allow anything to happen to him. What's the life of one innocent white woman compared to the lefts agenda?

Neither did Philando.
I never heard of the guy, so I never commented. Don't know the details and frankly don't care. THIS thread is about a woman gunned down in cold blood with no one being held accountable.

Looks like we have a pattern

Police who shoot first and ask questions later

Gun culture. Just about every week a cop is gunned down. So our police are always on edge and gun down many themselves.

Guess it is a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Nothing will happen to him because he was a politically motivated diversity hire. They cannot allow anything to happen to him. What's the life of one innocent white woman compared to the lefts agenda?

So, that's why these white cops get off too? Or do you want to revise this logic?

Neither did Philando.

Not really. Castille did nothing wrong. This woman did nothing wrong. We don't have all the facts but it looks like the police reacted badly.

The only difference is - you guys jumped on the bandwagon to assassinate Castille's character. But now it's a white woman. So I guess that is different?

I think police are far to quick to use lethal force.

Juries are notoriously reluctant to convict police and it's understandable as to why.

What's the life of one inncoent black man like Castille compared to the right's agenda?

Using your logic.

Forum List

Back