Austrian Neo Nazi embraces the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not in favour of an Austrian exit from the European Union; I've been annoyed for days that people have assumed I am,"

Suck it up you nazi slag.
c00.png

Again; you show that you are a stupid ignorant fool!!!

Greg

He's spamming his own thread now.

"I'm not in favour of an Austrian exit from the European Union; I've been annoyed for days that people have assumed I am,"

c00.png

Again; you show that you are a stupid ignorant fool!!!

Greg

All anyone needs to know about these lunatics, they say Donald Trump is Hitler and they say Vladimir Putin is Hitler, ie. everyone they disagree with is Hitler and a "Nazi"

They're very low level intellect, some of them are almost backwards, but all are idiots.,

Tommy HATES British Imperialism!!!

He HATES Wales and their part in killing blacks.

Greg

He hates the English, the Irish, Germanics, Americans, Russians, he also hates white people, he's a bigot and a racist and a Xenophobe.

He likes Muslims, blacks, LGBT and now also he's a fanboy for Black Lives Matters.

He hates anything that's normal and champions everything that's perverted and degenerate.

Greg

Tommy's wet dream, that this is what the Wales National Football Team looks like in 2025, free of the hated white people, that's what his ilk mean when they babble about "Diversity", it means removing white people from the picture and replacing them with blacks and of course Muslims.

ghana-team_1526685c.jpg

Oddly enough I am visiting Vienna later this year.

To lament over the defeat that led to islam being kicked out of Europe, I wonder who you will side with this time round?

Tommy should be easy to recognise in Wien, he'll be the Welsh fat fuck waddling about dragging his knuckles across the asphalt.

We better warn Wien that later this year it's about to be polluted by an uneducated fat fuck who couldn't find his ass with a map and a torch, WTF someone as unsophisticated as Idiot Troll wants to go to Wien for beats me.
Meanwhile Austrias leading neo nazi clings to the EU.

Your 'nazi slag' jibe is disgusting.

To lament over the defeat that led to islam being kicked out of Europe, I wonder who you will side with this time round?

Tommy should be easy to recognise in Wien, he'll be the Welsh fat fuck waddling about dragging his knuckles across the asphalt.

We better warn Wien that later this year it's about to be polluted by an uneducated fat fuck who couldn't find his ass with a map and a torch, WTF someone as unsophisticated as Idiot Troll wants to go to Wien for beats me.

Tommy's also Welsh. He belongs to some Football team and brags about being a hooligan in his younger days. Wrexham nobodies!!! He bragsd about being a Communist.

Meanwhile; love Cardiff Arms Park!!!! I booed Finane when the maggot king hit Price.

What a champion!!!

Greg

Our party are not "Neo-Nazi" you uneducated ignorant lunatic.

Go and suck a Muslim dick.

In Tommy-girl's book, if you aren't bending over and letting a million Muslims in your country, that makes you a "neo-Nazi".

The only people in Europe that represent the Nazis are the Muslims that Tommy-girl loves. They hate Jews and Christians, they kill homosexuals, and they subjugate women. Yet he defends them and accuses people who don't like Muslims racists and "Nazis".

Greg

Tommy's wet dream, that this is what the Wales National Football Team looks like in 2025, free of the hated white people, that's what his ilk mean when they babble about "Diversity", it means removing white people from the picture and replacing them with blacks and of course Muslims.

ghana-team_1526685c.jpg

Looks like the French team.

Look at your politics tainted and see who is the real Nazi, you do know that only left wing morons can be nazi's dont you

Our party are not "Neo-Nazi" you uneducated ignorant lunatic.

Go and suck a Muslim dick.

In Tommy-girl's book, if you aren't bending over and letting a million Muslims in your country, that makes you a "neo-Nazi".

The only people in Europe that represent the Nazis are the Muslims that Tommy-girl loves. They hate Jews and Christians, they kill homosexuals, and they subjugate women. Yet he defends them and accuses people who don't like Muslims racists and "Nazis".

Yep; he's NUTS!!!

Greg

Tommy's also Welsh. He belongs to some Football team and brags about being a hooligan in his younger days. Wrexham nobodies!!! He bragsd about being a Communist.

Meanwhile; love Cardiff Arms Park!!!! I booed Finane when the maggot king hit Price.

What a champion!!!

Greg

I have never been a hooligan.

None of you is on topic. Par for the course when you have no argument.

Austrias leading neo nazi, contrary to what we have been told, wants to remain a part of the EU.

Mrs Merkel will be well pleased.

What a champion!!!

Greg

You are a liar. You boasted about smashing visiting England supporters. Your problem is you lie so much you can't even remember them all!!

Greg

What a champion!!!

Greg

You are a liar. You boasted about smashing visiting England supporters. Your problem is you lie so much you can't even remember them all!!

Greg

No I didnt. Please show me the quote ?

As you have now descended into posting silly pix I guess your involvement in this thread is over ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back