🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Autistic teen has jaw broken in knockout attack

The act is despicable, but let's throw in the autism part to garner added sympathy.

That will show them negros. Or were they trannies?

The act is despicable, but let's throw in the autism part to garner added sympathy.

Or maybe we should leave out age when victims are elderly. Or sex when they're women. Or other physical attributes that don't measure up to those of the perpetrators.

Maybe, young'n, it's not so much about garnering sympathy for the victims as it's about exposing the perps as pussies.

Or maybe we should leave out age when victims are elderly. Or sex when they're women. Or other physical attributes that don't measure up to those of the perpetrators.

Maybe, young'n, it's not so much about garnering sympathy for the victims as it's about exposing the perps as pussies.

Is there any indication the perps knew the boy was autistic?

Coming up to people from behind, I don't imagine they can discern too much about them (except for women). They can assume then that they are at most equally matched in stature. The element of surprise, then, gives them the advantage over adult males. Anyone else suffers more significantly.

Knock-out gamers are pussies.

When they assault the feeble, we should know.

Last edited:

Coming up to people from behind, I don't imagine they can discern too much about them (except for women). They can assume then that they are at most equally matched in stature. The element of surprise, then, gives them the advantage over adult males. Anyone else suffers more significantly.

I agree completely, but I would the elderly to a group that is easily discernible. I take issue with the OP (as well as the parents) bringing up autism to garner sympathy.

I agree completely, but I would the elderly to a group that is easily discernible. I take issue with the OP (as well as the parents) bringing up autism to garner sympathy.
The link brings up autism.

That's where I take issue with the parents. It wasn't an attribute worth bringing up any more than his race is.

That's where I take issue with the parents. It wasn't an attribute worth bringing up any more than his race is.

If he was chosen for an attack due to his race, don't you think it would be relevant? Autism is a kind of disability. If the person were blind or deaf, they would have brought that up too. If the person had an artificial limb, that would be brought up too.

If he was chosen for an attack due to his race, don't you think it would be relevant? Autism is a kind of disability. If the person were blind or deaf, they would have brought that up too. If the person had an artificial limb, that would be brought up too.

When running up to a person with autism from behind you can't identify them as autistic.

Also, the article never identifies what form of autism he has. He could come across as "normal" as anyone.

I'm curious....who said the "Knockout Game" doesn't exist?

Name names.

Reports: Alleged trend of 'knockout game' a myth

In the above:

>> But police officials in several cities where the attacks have been reported say the knockout game is an urban myth, and that attacks that have received recent attention in the media have been random assaults, the New York Times is reporting.

The Slate piece makes reference to another piece on the patheos.com website that says, "Nobody seems to have any evidence that it's spreading, or that it's new, or that it's racially motivated."

The piece continues, "Most sources claim that it is spreading, and a number of sources claim that it is racially motivated. But how do they know? Where are they getting their data from?" <<​

Exactly. It could properly be called the "Media Game". It's a fearmongering myth designed to sell papers. And the gullible who keep buying the snake oil and spread it here are enabling Big Media. This creates a subclass of the public who starts to believe there really is such a thing, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. :cuckoo:

Mass media is its own echo chamber (pot) that will sell any story it thinks will sell. It's something that deserves to be looked at with a skeptical eye instead of just obediently drooling like Pavlov's Dog every time the boob tube says 'boo' --

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIevazPIPzU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIevazPIPzU[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uln9cwUFOs]Black Man Repeatedly Punches Blind White Woman on Bus in Seattle - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back