Avenatti issues stern warning to Trump, Kavanaugh, Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to warn you repeatedly for over a year now.

Trump was sent by the Creator himself. How do you think he beat St. Hillary the Inevitable 400+EV!? It's Biblical.

Winter is Coming.

Trump was sent by God?
:lmao::laugh2: :lol:

Damn Frankie - You're reminding me more of a couple other USMB Trump sycophants each day!

Trump had "no path to the White House". Hillary was a 400+EV Guarantee. Remember any of that, Jake?

this dishonest bully would figuratively hold his hand over the mouths of American women, just because he can!

just say NO to KavaNAWWWW! :eusa_snooty:

Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

Take his relationship with the ringleader of the “Memogate” scandal. Between 2001 and 2003, two Republican staffers regularly gained unauthorized access to the private computer files of six Democratic senators, including mine, taking 4,670 files on controversial judicial nominees.

Kavanaugh was asked more than 100 times about this scandal in 2004 and 2006. He testified repeatedly that he knew nothing about the source of the information; that he received nothing that even appeared to be prepared by Democratic staff; and that he never suspected anything unusual, or “untoward.”
:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

But emails I released last week show that then-Republican Senate Judiciary Committee counsel Manuel Miranda regularly shared obviously ill-gotten, inside information with Kavanaugh, which Miranda often asked be kept secret.

Brett Kavanaugh misled the Senate under oath. I cannot support his nomination.

"appears to have lied"

"misled"

So basically all you have are opinion pieces, and no real evidence.

Loser.

lying under oath is a BIG NO NO.. especially if you want to be on SCOTUS.

he was sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...BUT he played protect your political pals instead. :eusa_snooty:

PS that "opinion piece" was written by the senator who kavanawww repeatedly lied to! :itsok:

I've tried to warn you repeatedly for over a year now.

Trump was sent by the Creator himself. How do you think he beat St. Hillary the Inevitable 400+EV!? It's Biblical.

Winter is Coming.

Trump was sent by God?
:lmao::laugh2: :lol:

Damn Frankie - You're reminding me more of a couple other USMB Trump sycophants each day!

Trump had "no path to the White House". Hillary was a 400+EV Guarantee. Remember any of that, Jake?

Yep, the Comey announcements, strategic leakage of hacked emails and a couple hundred million views of fake news from Russian bots and trolls were a pretty terrific "path-makers".

I am not now, nor have I ever been "Jake"

this dishonest bully would figuratively hold his hand over the mouths of American women, just because he can!

Take his relationship with the ringleader of the “Memogate” scandal. Between 2001 and 2003, two Republican staffers regularly gained unauthorized access to the private computer files of six Democratic senators, including mine, taking 4,670 files on controversial judicial nominees.

Kavanaugh was asked more than 100 times about this scandal in 2004 and 2006. He testified repeatedly that he knew nothing about the source of the information; that he received nothing that even appeared to be prepared by Democratic staff; and that he never suspected anything unusual, or “untoward.”

But emails I released last week show that then-Republican Senate Judiciary Committee counsel Manuel Miranda regularly shared obviously ill-gotten, inside information with Kavanaugh, which Miranda often asked be kept secret.

"appears to have lied"

"misled"

Loser.

he was sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...BUT he played protect your political pals instead. :eusa_snooty:

PS that "opinion piece" was written by the senator who kavanawww repeatedly lied to! :itsok:

Then why no perjury prosecution?

Why do you only have political puff opinion pieces as backup?

Keep trying you dried up old twat.

Never mess with Mr Avenatti - He may be about to blow this baby wide open!
Avenatti issues warning to Trump, Kavanaugh - CNN Video

Here's what we know and don't know so far. If history is any judge, we should all be taking this guy VERY seriously!
What does Michael Avenatti have on Brett Kavanaugh? What we know so far.

68hc.jpg

Did he shake his finger sternly? Such a rough and tumble cuck.

"appears to have lied"

"misled"

Loser.

Keep trying you dried up old twat.

This is a valid question! Other than the twat comment(I have no idea about the history between you two) Marty raises a great point! If this Senator has incriminating evidence that Kavanaugh lied under oath I would see this as a bigger scandal than what may or may not have happened 30+ years ago.

uhhh because this info was just revealed THIS MONTH.

and THEN that letter was written in response.. THIS MONTH..

get your head out of traitor trump's ass for 5 minutes and inform yourself. :itsok:

Opinion | Brett Kavanaugh misled the Senate under oath. I cannot support his nomination.

September 13

Patrick Leahy, a Democrat, represents Vermont in the U.S. Senate.

Last week, I uncovered new evidence that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh misled the Senate during his earlier hearings for the D.C. Circuit Court by minimizing and even denying his involvement in Bush-era controversies. I gave him the opportunity to correct his testimony at his hearing last week; he chose instead to double down.

I make no claim that Kavanaugh is a bad person. But when his prior confirmation to our nation’s “second highest court” was in jeopardy, he repeatedly misled the Senate when the truth might have placed that job out of reach.

get your head out of traitor trump's ass for 5 minutes and inform yourself. :itsok:

It's takes a month to indict someone for perjury?

Why aren't the major news orgs running with it since its been out THIS MONTH

Maybe because it isn't about lies, it's about answers you don't like.

Keep trying dimwit.

Opinion | Brett Kavanaugh misled the Senate under oath. I cannot support his nomination.

September 13

Patrick Leahy, a Democrat, represents Vermont in the U.S. Senate.

Last week, I uncovered new evidence that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh misled the Senate during his earlier hearings for the D.C. Circuit Court by minimizing and even denying his involvement in Bush-era controversies. I gave him the opportunity to correct his testimony at his hearing last week; he chose instead to double down.

I make no claim that Kavanaugh is a bad person. But when his prior confirmation to our nation’s “second highest court” was in jeopardy, he repeatedly misled the Senate when the truth might have placed that job out of reach.

"misled"

So He got an answer he didn't like, and now he is trying to chain-link it to perjury.

Nothing ever proven, nothing to prove.

Again, try again.

Feinstein dropped Dr. Ford's letter just last week and it stalled out the vote. This was released the 6th... I must be missing something.

I sink to the level of my opposition.

you actually OPPOSE judicial honesty standards in SCOTUS..?? interesting.........

Again, show me a hard lie.

If Leahy thought he could prove perjury, why doesn't he demand BK be charged?

Not getting the gotcha answer you want isn't lying on the part of the person avoiding the gotcha moment.

A lie is a lie.

And in the case of sworn testimony, perjury.

Now go out and prove it.

Feinstein dropped Dr. Ford's letter just last week and it stalled out the vote. This was released the 6th... I must be missing something.

You are missing the fact that Valerie is a mindless progressive twat-hack

Keep trying dimwit.

kavanaugh is a proven liar.. he was asked over 100 times in different ways but he evaded the truth and lied repeatedly...

...which means he can't be trusted when he said he didn't hold his hand over that girls mouth.

of course he did.. happens to girls all the time, and guys get away with it, especially back then...

such a SHOCKER how all the deplorables think that type of judgement is just fine for a SCOTUS judge. :eusa_clap:

the real American mystery is what WON'T the phony "Christian" right excuse just for a chance to appoint a SCOTUS judge who might save the zygotes from evul librul babby killerz?? :eusa_clap: :cuckoo:

Keep trying dimwit.

kavanaugh is a proven liar.. he was asked over 100 times in different ways but he evaded the truth and lied repeatedly...

...which means he can't be trusted when he said he didn't hold his hand over that girls mouth.

of course he did.. happens to girls all the time, and guys get away with it, especially back then...

such a SHOCKER how all the deplorables think that type of judgement is just fine for a SCOTUS judge. :eusa_clap:

He is not a proven liar, there is no proof he lied. if there was he would be prosecuted.

He has denied everything, and has been far more forthcoming than his accuser.

You start with not liking him because of his judicial views, and then fill in any nasty thing someone says about him as "proof" he is unfit for the job.

You are a worthless, gutless hack. Enjoy dying alone with your 17 cats.

the real American mystery is what WON'T the phony "Christian" right excuse just for a chance to appoint a SCOTUS judge who might save the zygotes from evul librul babby killerz?? :eusa_clap: :cuckoo:

Do you live in a State that would ban abortion if Roe is repealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back