Avenatti issues stern warning to Trump, Kavanaugh, Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 218408

Via the minds of realistic thinking.

Agree. if one is seeking a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land, then one's entire life goes under the microscope.
Probably not wise for Bart O'Kavanaugh and his pal Mark Judge to participate in plying women with drugs and alcohol prior to a gang rape.
For the record, the women in question has multiple federal security clearances including "public trust and secret".

Warning: My client re Kavanaugh has previously done work within the State Dept, U.S. Mint, & DOJ. She has been granted multiple security clearances in the past including Public Trust & Secret. The GOP and others better be very careful in trying to suggest that she is not credible.

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) September 24, 2018

Kavanuagh gets confirmed, dems get schlonged in the midterms, Avenettis cell phones and emails get seized.

You're a funny guy Frank - More Americans believe Ford than Kav (FOX NEWS):
FoxNewsSunday on Twitter

Looked at his poll numbers lately? 29% want to see him confirmed - LoL
Maddow Blog on Twitter

"Unlike all my other clients, my newest one is gainfully employed, I mean besides getting spewed upon by 6 different guys in front of a camera; this latest one has a job where she has to get dressed and show up on time. Watch it, Trumpenzees! We mean Business!!" - Michael "Seize my cellphones and emails" Avenetti

Never mess with Mr Avenatti - He may be about to blow this baby wide open!
Avenatti issues warning to Trump, Kavanaugh - CNN Video

Here's what we know and don't know so far. If history is any judge, we should all be taking this guy VERY seriously!
What does Michael Avenatti have on Brett Kavanaugh? What we know so far.

68hc.jpg
You are seriously deranged.

This is why I despise leftist parasites. They destroy everything they touch. Like the opposite of The Midas Touch, more like The Asshole Touch. Everything they touch turns to shit.

From now on when a republicrat is accused of anything, there better be a video with penetration visible or as far as I'm concerned it's bullshit. I'm willing to bet, that before long everyone who isn't a bed wetting piece of shit liberal parasite and has a frontal lobe will dismiss or be skeptical when credible women come forward with credible claim. We'll have a new term for "The boy who cried wolf".... The whore that cried rape will be ignored the same way, but at least she still got her money right?

It blows the mind also, when you consider how many sick deviant fucks are part of the democrook horde, yet when some obscure republicrat is ACCUSED of "toe tapping" in an airport shitter, he's arrested, run out of congress and ostracized.

If he was a democrook he could suck cocks in the streets of San Fransicko, and these parasites would crucify a cop for interfering.

I know that everyone I talk to that votes can not wait to just do a straight republicrat ticket. I don't know where these polls are being done that show the bed wetters winning anything. A whole lot of us are getting really sick them.

Lib logic: she's employed, that's something no Progressive has done for three generations, we must believe her because of her superhuman powers!

"Unlike all my other clients, my newest one is gainfully employed, I mean besides getting spewed upon by 6 different guys in front of a camera; this latest one has a job where she has to get dressed and show up on time. Watch it, Trumpenzees! We mean Business!!" - Michael "Seize my cellphones and emails" Avenetti

I love this - Is it some sort of lame attempt to compare Donald to Reagan? :)

th

You are seriously deranged.

He's fucking stupid too.
This is why I despise leftist parasites. They destroy everything they touch. Like the opposite of The Midas Touch, more like The Asshole Touch. Everything they touch turns to shit.

From now on when a republicrat is accused of anything, there better be a video with penetration visible or as far as I'm concerned it's bullshit. I'm willing to bet, that before long everyone who isn't a bed wetting piece of shit liberal parasite and has a frontal lobe will dismiss or be skeptical when credible women come forward with credible claim. We'll have a new term for "The boy who cried wolf".... The whore that cried rape will be ignored the same way, but at least she still got her money right?

It blows the mind also, when you consider how many sick deviant fucks are part of the democrook horde, yet when some obscure republicrat is ACCUSED of "toe tapping" in an airport shitter, he's arrested, run out of congress and ostracized.

If he was a democrook he could suck cocks in the streets of San Fransicko, and these parasites would crucify a cop for interfering.

I know that everyone I talk to that votes can not wait to just do a straight republicrat ticket. I don't know where these polls are being done that show the bed wetters winning anything. A whole lot of us are getting really sick them.

There There Pete
:itsok:

There remains hope for your anger and personality disorder
An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

th

Trump has many of Reagan qualities AND is going to expose and destroy the democrat Party and the Deep State scum, including many in Republican leadership.

I don't know why Comey, Hillary and the Bushes haven't fled the country yet

Ever had bots trash your Twitter account or your email?
If not, STFU

He blames bots, but really can't stand the heat.
If you are going to make accusations like this be prepared to be called out.
But he decided to hide behind a security blanket.
What a fucking wimp.

I'll take that to be a "NO"
Let him prove that it is happening. This jerk is grandstanding for press. He is as useless as Ford and any of the other liars that he has associated himself with. Ford is not going to testify. She doesn't like the way it will be conducted.

th

Trump has many of Reagan qualities AND is going to expose and destroy the democrat Party and the Deep State scum, including many in Republican leadership.

Fool ;)

Trump Is Walking Nixon’s Path, Not Reagan’s
When Donald Trump Hated Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan Was Great. Donald Trump Will Never Be Him.

View attachment 218408

Via the minds of realistic thinking.

Agree. if one is seeking a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land, then one's entire life goes under the microscope.
Probably not wise for Bart O'Kavanaugh and his pal Mark Judge to participate in plying women with drugs and alcohol prior to a gang rape.
For the record, the women in question has multiple federal security clearances including "public trust and secret".

Warning: My client re Kavanaugh has previously done work within the State Dept, U.S. Mint, & DOJ. She has been granted multiple security clearances in the past including Public Trust & Secret. The GOP and others better be very careful in trying to suggest that she is not credible.

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) September 24, 2018

Kavanuagh gets confirmed, dems get schlonged in the midterms, Avenettis cell phones and emails get seized.

You're a funny guy Frank - More Americans believe Ford than Kav (FOX NEWS):
FoxNewsSunday on Twitter

Looked at his poll numbers lately? 29% want to see him confirmed - LoL
Maddow Blog on Twitter
We all know how accurate polls are.

Ever had bots trash your Twitter account or your email?
If not, STFU

He blames bots, but really can't stand the heat.
If you are going to make accusations like this be prepared to be called out.
But he decided to hide behind a security blanket.
What a fucking wimp.

I'll take that to be a "NO"

What does that have to do with anything?

He blathers all these accusations and then hides behind twitter's skirt.

th

Fool ;)

Trump Is Walking Nixon’s Path, Not Reagan’s
When Donald Trump Hated Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan Was Great. Donald Trump Will Never Be Him.

I've tried to warn you repeatedly for over a year now.

Trump was sent by the Creator himself. How do you think he beat St. Hillary the Inevitable 400+EV!? It's Biblical.

Winter is Coming.

this dishonest bully would figuratively hold his hand over the mouths of American women, just because he can!

just say NO to KavaNAWWWW! :eusa_snooty:

Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

Take his relationship with the ringleader of the “Memogate” scandal. Between 2001 and 2003, two Republican staffers regularly gained unauthorized access to the private computer files of six Democratic senators, including mine, taking 4,670 files on controversial judicial nominees.

Kavanaugh was asked more than 100 times about this scandal in 2004 and 2006. He testified repeatedly that he knew nothing about the source of the information; that he received nothing that even appeared to be prepared by Democratic staff; and that he never suspected anything unusual, or “untoward.”
:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

But emails I released last week show that then-Republican Senate Judiciary Committee counsel Manuel Miranda regularly shared obviously ill-gotten, inside information with Kavanaugh, which Miranda often asked be kept secret.

Brett Kavanaugh misled the Senate under oath. I cannot support his nomination.

this dishonest bully would figuratively hold his hand over the mouths of American women, just because he can!

just say NO to KavaNAWWWW! :eusa_snooty:

Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

Take his relationship with the ringleader of the “Memogate” scandal. Between 2001 and 2003, two Republican staffers regularly gained unauthorized access to the private computer files of six Democratic senators, including mine, taking 4,670 files on controversial judicial nominees.

Kavanaugh was asked more than 100 times about this scandal in 2004 and 2006. He testified repeatedly that he knew nothing about the source of the information; that he received nothing that even appeared to be prepared by Democratic staff; and that he never suspected anything unusual, or “untoward.”
:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

But emails I released last week show that then-Republican Senate Judiciary Committee counsel Manuel Miranda regularly shared obviously ill-gotten, inside information with Kavanaugh, which Miranda often asked be kept secret.

Brett Kavanaugh misled the Senate under oath. I cannot support his nomination.

"appears to have lied"

"misled"

So basically all you have are opinion pieces, and no real evidence.

Loser.

1. Confirm Kavanaugh
  2. Prosecute Ford and Avenetti
  3. Expel Feinstein
  4. Seize all their cellphones and emails. Let's see who else is conspiring against the USA

I've tried to warn you repeatedly for over a year now.

Trump was sent by the Creator himself. How do you think he beat St. Hillary the Inevitable 400+EV!? It's Biblical.

Winter is Coming.

Trump was sent by God?
:lmao::laugh2: :lol:

Damn Frankie - You're reminding me more of a couple other USMB Trump sycophants each day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back