Awesome News! Trump Administration To Send Migrant Children To Former Japanese Internment Camp

Cruelty is the Reason.
No it's not!
Yes it is, you would not accept any immigration policy that did not willfully treat these people horribly. You can even claim it's supposed to be a deterrent but we all know it's to feed your sadism you sicko.

So whats your solution?
There are no ready solutions to a refugee crisis. You do the best you can with kindness in your heart. Whatever their ultimate fate these people are not criminals despite the way they are characterized by the right. They have been through more hardship than we could ever know and just need a safe place to be. They have done nothing to deserve the harsh treatment they are getting, especially the children.

If we are really serious about stopping central American migrants then we need a new Marshall plan that includes everything up to invasion and regime change to stabilize the banana republics.

Don't like that idea? I don't really like it either but it's what it would take.
Wrong. There are plenty of easy solutions, like making them apply for asylum in their home countries. Pieces of shit like you don't want a solution.

What "harsh treatment?" They aren't entitled to be here. Period.

Last edited:
Cruelty is the Reason.
No it's not!
Yes it is, you would not accept any immigration policy that did not willfully treat these people horribly. You can even claim it's supposed to be a deterrent but we all know it's to feed your sadism you sicko.

So whats your solution?
There are no ready solutions to a refugee crisis. You do the best you can with kindness in your heart. Whatever their ultimate fate these people are not criminals despite the way they are characterized by the right. They have been through more hardship than we could ever know and just need a safe place to be. They have done nothing to deserve the harsh treatment they are getting, especially the children.

If we are really serious about stopping central American migrants then we need a new Marshall plan that includes everything up to invasion and regime change to stabilize the banana republics.

Don't like that idea? I don't really like it either but it's what it would take.
Wrong. There are plenty of easy solutions, like making them apply for asylum in their home countries. Pieces of shit like you don't want a solution.

What "harsh treatment?" They aren't entitled to be hear. Period.

You meant be here not hear.

This was also used as a shelter in 2014 by President Obama.

Cruelty would be to empty them on the street to beg and sleep in doorways and be prey for the street animals.

On the other hand. It might be a good object lesson for democrats to find a few little bodies tortured to death

"On the other hand. It might be a good object lesson for democrats to find a few little bodies tortured to death"

as a warning?

do you enjoy making death threats?

So whats your solution?

So you want to invade mexico?
I'm all for it myself but liberals would have a shit fit and we both know it'll never happen.
The best plan of action at this point is to militarize the border.
But of course liberals would pitch a bitch about that as well.

In fact liberals dont want any controls on the border as they've proven over and over again.
It is quite possible to do everything Trump wants to do without being horrible dicks but apparently you people like that part best.

The idea of militarizing the border smells exactly like the security measures that went into effect after 9/11 and just never went away. I do not trust republicans to implement unprecedented security measures without costing us further liberty.

Yep, much better to wait for the Democrats security measures of 'do nothing'.
What you call nothing cost billions of dollars a year in border enforcement and is now as effective as it ever was. Democrats object to Trump using these people as a scare tactic and treating them like garbage. We are not mean people and do not like atrocity being committed in our name. Just make sure these people are housed humanely and treated well while their asylum applications are processed and a lot of this fuss will go away. Locking people in concentration camps with squalid conditions does not bother you but it is a national embarrassment.

So whats your solution?

I'm all for it myself but liberals would have a shit fit and we both know it'll never happen.

In fact liberals dont want any controls on the border as they've proven over and over again.
It is quite possible to do everything Trump wants to do without being horrible dicks but apparently you people like that part best.

The idea of militarizing the border smells exactly like the security measures that went into effect after 9/11 and just never went away. I do not trust republicans to implement unprecedented security measures without costing us further liberty.

What you call nothing cost billions of dollars a year in border enforcement and is now as effective as it ever was. Democrats object to Trump using these people as a scare tactic and treating them like garbage. We are not mean people and do not like atrocity being committed in our name. Just make sure these people are housed humanely and treated well while their asylum applications are processed and a lot of this fuss will go away. Locking people in concentration camps with squalid conditions does not bother you but it is a national embarrassment.

Wow, guess those "billions" of dollars for border enforcement isn't working out too well if 75,000 - 100,000 are crossing ILLEGALLY every MONTH....dumbass.

No it's not!

So whats your solution?

But you're okay with invading mexico?
Dude you're a fucken idiot.

So whats your solution?

So you mean not effective at all...

Can’t lock up the dangerous brown children fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. They are invaders 2. Little brown bastards grow up to become big brown bastard criminals. Good riddance! I hope we start sterilizing ALL invaders we come across. That would end this shit fast.

Cruelty would be to empty them on the street to beg and sleep in doorways and be prey for the street animals.

On the other hand. It might be a good object lesson for democrats to find a few little bodies tortured to death

"On the other hand. It might be a good object lesson for democrats to find a few little bodies tortured to death"

as a warning?

do you enjoy making death threats?
I made no death threats. I merely pointed out the end result of dumping children out of shelters to live alone on the streets. It would be a good object lesson. Democrats wanted the shelters closed. This is what it looks like.

The children are just housed temporarily. Soon the gangs will suck them up. They will soon be hacking other teens to death or burning them alive.

1. They are invaders 2. Little brown bastards grow up to become big brown bastard criminals. Good riddance! I hope we start sterilizing ALL invaders we come across. That would end this shit fast.
Now that's a good idea. We spay and neuter feral cats. This is the same thing.

Now that's a good idea. We spay and neuter feral cats. This is the same thing.
Yep! Even if some leftist president does eventually let them all stay hey they won't be reproducing!

Stop with the skin color thing you guilt ridden freak.....they are illegal aliens...skin color matters not one bit....
Bullshit. If they were white kids you guys wouldn't care.
You guys? who are you guys?....you must be very young....I don't care if they were German kids or Irish kids...if they are here illegally and we can't verify their parents they must go somewhere...where do you want to place them?....

Wow, guess those "billions" of dollars for border enforcement isn't working out too well if 75,000 - 100,000 are crossing ILLEGALLY every MONTH....dumbass.
Beware of republicans trying to secure things. The last time cost us our privacy, what's this one going to cost?

Cruelty is the Reason.
No it's not!
If you loons helped build the wall and quit letting them cross over our border. We wouldn't be in this situation. I guess we need to drop them off in San Francisco, since you have the right plan for them there?

Beware of republicans trying to secure things. The last time cost us our privacy, what's this one going to cost?
You talking about Obama's spying? He did promise to get rid of it. Before he abused it.

So as a typical dem your plan is to do nothing.

So whats your solution?

What you object to is enforcing the border.

None of these people would require housing if we immediately returned them from where they came. Dims created this mess, and then the whine about how Trump is handling it.

You are fooling anyone, douchebag.

Forum List

Back