Aye Carumba! The Police told the Navy that Alexis was going bye bye 6 weeks ago

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
In all this bullshit about guns and gun control and the drive from the White House and the media, I have kept going back to the military's failure in this case and with Hassan not to recognize "signals" and remove these people from sensitive positions.

How the Washington shooter ever got security clearance with his history just blows me away.

Now freaking this?

Who dropped the ball here? I think people deserve answers. Screw the gun issue. The person that sold him the shotgun actually did his job as compared to the Navy doing nothing about this loose cannon.

Check this out. This is jaw dropping unreal.

Revealed: Police warned Navy that gunman was hearing voices just six weeks ago after he called them claiming 'people were sending vibrations to his body via microwave machine'

Aaron Alexis, 34, suffered a host of mental illnesses, it has emerged

Reportedly 'heard voices' coming from his hotel closet last month while staying in Newport, Rhode Island and told police he was being followed

He called the police. The police reported this. And this is freaking documented.

A police sergeant warned the Navy that Aaron Alexis was 'hearing voices' through his hotel room wall last month - just six weeks before he went on his murderous rampage, shooting 12 dead.

A police report filed in Newport, Rhode Island reveals that the officer was sent to Alexis' hotel on August 7. Alexis said voices were speaking to him 'through the wall, flooring and ceiling' and thought three people were following him 'and sending vibrations to his body' through a microwave machine.

The sergeant wrote in the police report that Alexis said he was a naval contractor so 'I made contact with on-duty Naval Station Police [officer name redacted].'

The Naval Station Police official told the sergeant 'they would follow up on this subject' and see whether Alexis was indeed a naval base contractor, the report said.

It is uncertain what action, if any, the naval police took after the contact. There was no immediate response from the Navy about this latest revelation involving Alexis.

Aaron Alexis: Police warned Navy that gunman was hearing voices 6 weeks ago | Mail Online

Let's see, Russia warned the Feds that a couple of Boston terrorists were planning bad things and the Police warned the feds that a guy with a security clearance was behaving irrationally.

He wasn't allowed access to the building, he used someone else's card.

Alexis still had secret security clearance to the Yard. The FBI has confirmed this. Congress and the Senate want answers as well they should.

Senior members of Congress demanded answers over the failed vetting of Aaron Alexis and called on the military to explain how the 34-year-old former navy reservist turned civilian contractor was granted a “secret” level clearance.

and

The FBI confirmed that Alexis, who was working as an IT contractor upgrading computers for the Marine Corps, was able to use a legitimate work pass to drive into the Washington Navy Yard, one of the U.S. navy’s five main command centres, and had acted alone.

and

“How could a man with that kind of a background end up getting the necessary security clearance for a military contractor to go into this navy yard?” Dick Durbin, a senior Democrat demanded to know on the floor of the Senate.

Aaron Alexis given security clearance to Washington Navy Yard despite recent history of mental illness | National Post

You can't arrest every one who hears voices. I bet the nra would support letti.g this man get a gun even though he heard voices. :)

Manchurian Candidate.Obama needed to take the public's attention from Syria and his EPIC failure there to something else...went back to his ole stomping ground of trying to ban guns.

You can't arrest every one who hears voices. I bet the nra would support letti.g this man get a gun even though he heard voices. :)

Oh heavens no. Not arrest him. Just deny him the secret security clearance. The Navy dropped the ball.

Seems like such a nice young man. Clearly troubled. I was reading how brave he was on 9/11 helping first responders rescuing people. Remarkable story.

I believe he truly did suffer from PTSD.

Sad.

He wasn't allowed access to the building, he used someone else's card.

Alexis still had secret security clearance to the Yard. The FBI has confirmed this. Congress and the Senate want answers as well they should.

Senior members of Congress demanded answers over the failed vetting of Aaron Alexis and called on the military to explain how the 34-year-old former navy reservist turned civilian contractor was granted a “secret” level clearance.

and

The FBI confirmed that Alexis, who was working as an IT contractor upgrading computers for the Marine Corps, was able to use a legitimate work pass to drive into the Washington Navy Yard, one of the U.S. navy’s five main command centres, and had acted alone.

and

“How could a man with that kind of a background end up getting the necessary security clearance for a military contractor to go into this navy yard?” Dick Durbin, a senior Democrat demanded to know on the floor of the Senate.

Aaron Alexis given security clearance to Washington Navy Yard despite recent history of mental illness | National Post

given clearance to the yard is vastly different than secret clearances.
Alexis may have gained entry into the Navy Yard by using someone else's identification card, said a federal law enforcement official who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly.
Shooting rampage at Navy Yard in D.C. leaves 13 dead

so you are not telling the whole story.

Oh heavens no. Not arrest him. Just deny him the secret security clearance. The Navy dropped the ball.

Seems like such a nice young man. Clearly troubled. I was reading how brave he was on 9/11 helping first responders rescuing people. Remarkable story.

Sad.

he wasnt issued secret security clearance. he either had clearance to the yard or stole someone elses card.

stop lying trash.

Let's see, Russia warned the Feds that a couple of Boston terrorists were planning bad things and the Police warned the feds that a guy with a security clearance was behaving irrationally.

but but but but it is all the AR-15 fault!!!!

the guy clearly displayed symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, but nobody WARNED gets interested.

Government accountability at it's best.

And our hysterics with gun derangement syndrome want the government to be the owner of sensitive medical information of the people.
Fuck, NO

Thanks to NRA lobbying, he had easy access to guns.

Big helpers, NRA! Thanks!

This thread is about the Navy dropping the ball on this man's security clearance.

As far as Alexis being able to purchase a shotgun, he had no criminal record.

Sad.

he wasnt issued secret security clearance. he either had clearance to the yard or stole someone elses card.

stop lying trash.

It has been reported that he had secret security clearance. I provided links. The FBI have confirmed this.

My goodness. It appears your daily enema treatments are failing you again. You get so bitchy.

:lol:

Thanks to NRA lobbying, he had easy access to guns.

Big helpers, NRA! Thanks!

This thread is about the Navy dropping the ball on this man's security clearance.

you answered your own question.

No it doesn't. Not at all.

Even Senator Durbin as well as others are questioning how this man with his known background to the Navy was able to get a security clearance.

Sad.

stop lying trash.

It has been reported that he had secret security clearance. I provided links. The FBI have confirmed this.

My goodness. It appears your daily enema treatments are failing you again. You get so bitchy.

:lol:

he had yard clearance and might have stolen another persons card.
i provided links as well.

Even Senator Durbin as well as others are questioning how this man with his known background to the Navy was able to get a security clearance.

what background? he had no criminal record at all. its not that complicated.

Well then it appears you have all the answers. :eusa_angel: You should definitely email the Senate and tell them they have no need for an inquiry.

Sep 18, 2013 3:04pm

A group of bipartisan senators asked the government’s Office of Personnel Management to investigate the steps that were taken to grant Aaron Alexis the security clearance that allowed him to gain entrance to the Navy Yard where he killed 12 people on Monday.

In a letter sent to the OPM, Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., Rob Portman, R-Ohio, and Jon Tester, D-Mont., submitted the request and highlighted reports that Alexis had previously been arrested for firearms violations.

“We are writing to request that your office review the security clearance background investigation(s) conducted for Aaron Alexis, the alleged perpetrator of the mass killing of at least twelve people at the Navy Yard complex in Washington, D.C., on September 16, 2013,” the senators wrote. ”

Mr. Alexis reportedly was a Navy subcontractor employee with a history of misconduct, including previous arrests relating to the use of firearms.”

The senators are specifically interested in whether the background investigations for security clearance “addressed his pattern of misconduct, including his reported arrests on charges relating to firearms in 2004 and 2010, and his arrest for disorderly conduct in 2009.”

Senators Ask for Investigation Into Aaron Alexis? Security Clearance - ABC News

Well then it appears you have all the answers. :eusa_angel: You should definitely email the Senate and tell them they have no need for an inquiry.

Sep 18, 2013 3:04pm

A group of bipartisan senators asked the government’s Office of Personnel Management to investigate the steps that were taken to grant Aaron Alexis the security clearance that allowed him to gain entrance to the Navy Yard where he killed 12 people on Monday.

In a letter sent to the OPM, Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., Rob Portman, R-Ohio, and Jon Tester, D-Mont., submitted the request and highlighted reports that Alexis had previously been arrested for firearms violations.

“We are writing to request that your office review the security clearance background investigation(s) conducted for Aaron Alexis, the alleged perpetrator of the mass killing of at least twelve people at the Navy Yard complex in Washington, D.C., on September 16, 2013,” the senators wrote. ”

Mr. Alexis reportedly was a Navy subcontractor employee with a history of misconduct, including previous arrests relating to the use of firearms.”

The senators are specifically interested in whether the background investigations for security clearance “addressed his pattern of misconduct, including his reported arrests on charges relating to firearms in 2004 and 2010, and his arrest for disorderly conduct in 2009.”

Senators Ask for Investigation Into Aaron Alexis? Security Clearance - ABC News

nothing in that says secret dipshit...Just he had clearance to get into the yard.,

Forum List

Back