🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AZ Indian Tribe That Controls 75 Miles of Border Won’t Allow TRUMP WALL on their Land

Then we use air and camera servalance.
Like he said.
Screw that don't fall for that spying bs, it' is used on all of us. WTF wants a surveillance town, city etc. The moron liberals do if they knew how that is going to fk them in the end they wouldn't dare support that bs the Gov sells them.
didn't realize liberals were the ones who passed the patriot act lol. Surveillance cities are just the beginning in Trumpland
BS it's all been in place long before TRUMP try again you are being a zombie.
since when?
Right around the time of " BUSH" then it went full blown during Obama..
Look at the year these videos were made, and look where we are today with in all the videos , those issues have taken place at this point we are in today.
Here is another good one

Then we use air and camera servalance.
Like he said.
Screw that don't fall for that spying bs, it' is used on all of us. WTF wants a surveillance town, city etc. The moron liberals do if they knew how that is going to fk them in the end they wouldn't dare support that bs the Gov sells them.
didn't realize liberals were the ones who passed the patriot act lol. Surveillance cities are just the beginning in Trumpland
Try this has been in force since before 2010 Try they pushed the spy jobs since 911 that was used to suck the people into the " KEEP US SAFE" from the boogie man terrorist . It worked all the suckers fell for it gave up much of their privacy, rights, and freedoms all so the little sheep could feel safe and secure.. LMFAO

who's they?

[

Hey we are all in this together. take time to research and listen to " Welcome to the reservation"...... by Russel Means.

Together??? You callin' me an injun. I'm an american, got it?

[

Hey we are all in this together. take time to research and listen to " Welcome to the reservation"...... by Russel Means.

No shit so are they, indoctrinated sheep fall into that category of that " African American, Native American, fk that we are all " AMERICAN"
The Government has conditioned the dumbasses into this black, white, irish, American bs. WE are all " AMERICAN" too bad the sheep can't figure that the fk out yet.

SO WELCOME TO THE RESERVATION WE'RE ALL IN IT TOGETHER GOT IT. LOL

I'm cool with that. I can totally see their point. I'm sure there is a compromise that will satisfy both sides.

Trump should tell them "no wall - no welfare".

nov 15 2016 Tribal leadership of Tohono O’odham Nation in southern Arizona said they won’t support a border wall project on their land. Part of their reservation extends into Mexico and covers 75 miles of the international border.

The tribe’s chairman and vice chair said the plan was always to try to work with whoever holds the office of the United States President. But, they added, it’s still too early to tell exactly how Donald Trump’s administration will impact the tribe.

Vice Chairman Verlon Jose explained tribal members have traversed their ancestral land since time immemorial, and a wall of any sort would not be supported by the community.

“Over my dead body will a wall be built,” Jose said, describing some community members’ sentiments. “I don’t wish to die but I do wish to work together with people so we can truly protect the homeland of this place they call the United States of America. Not only for our people but for the American people.”
So Mexico wants land returned???

Build the wall around the reservation, and cede it back...

About 8 years ago, I was able to get on a website that showed all the Federal funded projects still open (does any of them ever close?) and was astonished to see the Federal money going to Native Americans. The duplicity was overwhelming. Just from looking at that never ending list, all Native Americans are not working but are alcoholics. They have several different federal programs relating to the same caises. Needs to be trimmed.

[

[

No shit so are they, indoctrinated sheep fall into that category of that " African American, Native American, fk that we are all " AMERICAN"
The Government has conditioned the dumbasses into this black, white, irish, American bs. WE are all " AMERICAN" too bad the sheep can't figure that the fk out yet.

SO WELCOME TO THE RESERVATION WE'RE ALL IN IT TOGETHER GOT IT. LOL

The Tohono O'odham is an awsome tribe of Indians and they dont take any guff from intrusive Gov. especially Liberal Tucson city government.

nov 15 2016 Tribal leadership of Tohono O’odham Nation in southern Arizona said they won’t support a border wall project on their land. Part of their reservation extends into Mexico and covers 75 miles of the international border.

The tribe’s chairman and vice chair said the plan was always to try to work with whoever holds the office of the United States President. But, they added, it’s still too early to tell exactly how Donald Trump’s administration will impact the tribe.

Vice Chairman Verlon Jose explained tribal members have traversed their ancestral land since time immemorial, and a wall of any sort would not be supported by the community.

“Over my dead body will a wall be built,” Jose said, describing some community members’ sentiments. “I don’t wish to die but I do wish to work together with people so we can truly protect the homeland of this place they call the United States of America. Not only for our people but for the American people.”

Good for them, about time this "nation of laws" began obeying its own agreements.

About 8 years ago, I was able to get on a website that showed all the Federal funded projects still open (does any of them ever close?) and was astonished to see the Federal money going to Native Americans. The duplicity was overwhelming. Just from looking at that never ending list, all Native Americans are not working but are alcoholics. They have several different federal programs relating to the same caises. Needs to be trimmed.

Funding is for whites only, everyone knows that.

So turn in your EBT card and get a job...

So build the wall around them and put them on the south side of it. Easy!

So turn in your EBT card and get a job...

Been working all my adult life and began at 13 part time, your asinine assumptions notwithstanding. Ain't got nothing to do with your stupidass world view.

An American Indian tribe bitch-slaps the first real white supremacist elected in the US.

Fuck that has to sting in so many ways. p.o.shit trump, meet George Armstrong Custer.

Build the wall around their reservation then.......problem solved....

This reservation is cartel central. I have seen five year old children wandering around strung out on drugs. Do what can be done recognizing that this is a very sick area..

No problem! Just build the wall on the opposite side of the reservation and let them shop in Mexico. Oh, and sell their untaxed cigarettes to Mexicans.

Forum List

Back