B/F police recruit fails shooting test; calls her gun racist

Gentle Giants blood was in the car. Which means his fat ass was in the cop car. His blood was on the gun. Which means his fat ass was near the gun.

He wasnt shot from behind. Fact.

If he wasnt a violent low life criminal who attacked a cop he'd be alive. Fact.
Tends to happen if you get shot right by the window of the car and the cop is trying to pull you in moron. He was shot at from behind. No one can track a bullet with their eye so if someone thought he got hit thats a pretty irrelevant point.

Where is your PROOF of either account??? Other than an extremely bias criminal friend of Brown...who was previously charged with lying to cops?

No cop would pull a suspect INTO their open window. Dumbest thing ive ever heard.

The criminal thug tried his luck and lost.
I have my proof right here. Yes cops do attempt to intimidate people by doing exactly what Johnson testified to. I saw it many times growing up around neanderthal cops bred to kill Black people.

You have no proof. You have your own determination: you know what you know, and will not be swayed by mere FACTS.

Basically, you are like a 4-year-old covering his ears and hollering, "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
I just told you I have proof. All I need is my own determination. Of course I know what I know. I lived it. You cant sway me with an opinion and think I would consider it a fact if I have my own facts observed with my own eyes.

Ooooh we are so impressed! You "lived it". You wear the modern day liberal hipster badge of honor....being a victim of oppression (supposedly).

But the pinnacle apex most desired badge of hipster street cred....being a victim of police harrassment! !!! Thats the one you all yearn for. The most desired victimhood of them all in hipster circles.

So you can be cool with all the minorities saying "I know bro I was harrassed by cops too I know what its like".

Congrats. Do they give you guys oppression patches for each type of victimhood you be earn?

Tends to happen if you get shot right by the window of the car and the cop is trying to pull you in moron. He was shot at from behind. No one can track a bullet with their eye so if someone thought he got hit thats a pretty irrelevant point.

Where is your PROOF of either account??? Other than an extremely bias criminal friend of Brown...who was previously charged with lying to cops?

No cop would pull a suspect INTO their open window. Dumbest thing ive ever heard.

I have my proof right here. Yes cops do attempt to intimidate people by doing exactly what Johnson testified to. I saw it many times growing up around neanderthal cops bred to kill Black people.

You have no proof. You have your own determination: you know what you know, and will not be swayed by mere FACTS.

Basically, you are like a 4-year-old covering his ears and hollering, "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
I just told you I have proof. All I need is my own determination. Of course I know what I know. I lived it. You cant sway me with an opinion and think I would consider it a fact if I have my own facts observed with my own eyes.

Ooooh we are so impressed! You "lived it". You wear the modern day liberal hipster badge of honor....being a victim of oppression (supposedly).

But the pinnacle apex most desired badge of hipster street cred....being a victim of police harrassment! !!! Thats the one you all yearn for. The most desired victimhood of them all in hipster circles.

So you can be cool with all the minorities saying "I know bro I was harrassed by cops too I know what its like".

Congrats. Do they give you guys oppression patches for each type of victimhood you be earn?
Not concerned with what you are impressed with. I really could give a fug. You must be an idiot. I am Black.

Not concerned with what you are impressed with. I really could give a fug. You must be an idiot. I am Black.

Wow you are? How are you reading these posts?

With one hand tied behind my back. You are a intellectual midget. I'm surprised you can read being a white boy.

This has all the hallmarks of pure bullshit.

It happened to a "friend", it perfectly fulfills the racist stereotypes that you already feel, and it doesn't really make any sense.

I tend not to believe hearsay. I won't say it's not at all possible. But ill need more direct evidence

With one hand tied behind my back. You are a intellectual midget. I'm surprised you can read being a white boy.

racism is pointless

racism is pointless
I disagree. There is a very defined point to racism.

The gun was part of the pack of feral guns that is terrorizing liberal anti-gun nuts. They live in fear of things like that.

Forum List

Back