Baby Bobbie Jindal Looses On Billboard

Jindal did

He deprived struggling Louisiana citizens of expande acess to Medicaid

Pretty shitty thing to do just because you hate Obama

You're a liar.

Tell it to the good people of Louisiana. A state with a horrific healtcare record which turned down Federal funds to help its poorest citizens....all so that Bobby Jindal could stick it to Obama

Did Bobby Jindal come up with his own state program to help those people?

where's Bobby going to find the money....?

Louisiana is pretty darn poor...

Federal judge sides with MoveOn.org in Bobby Jindal billboard lawsuit | NOLA.com.

Poor Baby Bobbie, Governor and Exorcist lost his attempt to stifle free speech in Louisiana when federal judge ruled a billboard put by moveon.org is in fact free speech.

The billboard calls out Bobbie Boy on the over 200,000 Residents of Louisiana who cannot/do not have receive health care because the chief exorcist refuses to money for the Affordable Health Care.

More Republicans should be called on the carpet for depriving healthcare to their poorer citizens

All because their governor does not like the President

No one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance. EVER!!

You liberals pukes are as dishonest as the idiots you vote for.

The problem is by the time some people go to the emergency room it is too late , if they had access to a doctor a condition may have been treated more cheaply , by the time it gets worse its the emergency room which they only have to stablie the condition not treat it.

get an education goober

Federal judge sides with MoveOn.org in Bobby Jindal billboard lawsuit | NOLA.com.

Poor Baby Bobbie, Governor and Exorcist lost his attempt to stifle free speech in Louisiana when federal judge ruled a billboard put by moveon.org is in fact free speech.

The billboard calls out Bobbie Boy on the over 200,000 Residents of Louisiana who cannot/do not have receive health care because the chief exorcist refuses to money for the Affordable Health Care.

More Republicans should be called on the carpet for depriving healthcare to their poorer citizens

No one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance. EVER!!

Not the same thing as quality health care and far more expensive.

You're a liar.

Tell it to the good people of Louisiana. A state with a horrific healtcare record which turned down Federal funds to help its poorest citizens....all so that Bobby Jindal could stick it to Obama

where's Bobby going to find the money....?

Louisiana is pretty darn poor...

They sure as hell are

More reason not to turn down Federal funding to expand Medicaid

Jindal did

He deprived struggling Louisiana citizens of expande acess to Medicaid

Pretty shitty thing to do just because you hate Obama

You're a liar.

What people?

Where is your evidence that 200,000 poor people are/were actually denied healthcare.

FTR These Ten States have the worst healthcare coverage.

Arizona
California
Montana
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Georgia
Florida
Alaska
Nevada
Texas

The problem is by the time some people go to the emergency room it is too late , if they had access to a doctor a condition may have been treated more cheaply , by the time it gets worse its the emergency room which they only have to stablie the condition not treat it.

get an education goober

Go ahead and hang your hat on what "may" happen.

Can you prove that this did in fact happen? If so then prove that it was due to lack of health insurance. Also prove they didn't have access to a doctor.

A moron that butchers the written language telling me to get an education. Priceless!

6 Louisiana cities among nation's 10 most expensive for health care, report says | NOLA.com

Six of the 10 most expensive places to buy health care in the nation are in Louisiana, including Metairie, Baton Rouge and Lafayette.

That’s according to a new Institute of Medicine study that attempted to examine geographic differences in health care spending among Medicare, Medicaid, privately insured and uninsured populations.

Monroe, Alexandria, and Shreveport also make the list behind No. 1 ranked Miami and No. 2 ranked McAllen, Texas, based on Medicare spending data.

With Louisiana near the top of many of the country’s “worst of” health lists — asthma, diabetes, heart disease, obesity — it could be tempting to credit this distinction to our state’s particularly unhealthy population.

Jonathan Skinner, a professor of economics at Dartmouth College, who has studied variations in health care spending for years, said that Louisiana has several strikes against it, even when studies like this one control for poverty, race and health status.

Besides having an incredibly unhealthy population, he said, individual patient care between hospitals and community clinicians is often fragmented, leading to high percentages of hospital readmissions soon after discharge. Louisiana also has a robust market for what he called “entrepreneurial home health providers” that clearly plays a role.

“To me,” Skinner said of the study, “the spending differences are important, but what worries me more is that this is an indicator of poor care.”

Last edited:
So political lies are now protected speech. I challenge anyone to name one person denied medicade under current state law. Come on guys I'm sure you can come up with a thousand names, I just want ONE.

We smoke a lot, drink a whole lot, fry everything (including pickles, green beans, tomatoes, squash, zuchinni, okra, steak and pork chops). If you want your seafood grilled or broiled, you have to ask because the only way it comes on the menu is fried. We have good charity hospitals. Most Louisianians agreed we cant afford to participate in ACA. We pretty much just want the feds to leave us alone ... then there are those who want the feds to send them money AND leave us alone.

6 Louisiana cities among nation's 10 most expensive for health care, report says | NOLA.com

Six of the 10 most expensive places to buy health care in the nation are in Louisiana, including Metairie, Baton Rouge and Lafayette.

That’s according to a new Institute of Medicine study that attempted to examine geographic differences in health care spending among Medicare, Medicaid, privately insured and uninsured populations.

Monroe, Alexandria, and Shreveport also make the list behind No. 1 ranked Miami and No. 2 ranked McAllen, Texas, based on Medicare spending data.

With Louisiana near the top of many of the country’s “worst of” health lists — asthma, diabetes, heart disease, obesity — it could be tempting to credit this distinction to our state’s particularly unhealthy population.

Jonathan Skinner, a professor of economics at Dartmouth College, who has studied variations in health care spending for years, said that Louisiana has several strikes against it, even when studies like this one control for poverty, race and health status.

Besides having an incredibly unhealthy population, he said, individual patient care between hospitals and community clinicians is often fragmented, leading to high percentages of hospital readmissions soon after discharge. Louisiana also has a robust market for what he called “entrepreneurial home health providers” that clearly plays a role.

“To me,” Skinner said of the study, “the spending differences are important, but what worries me more is that this is an indicator of poor care.”

So political lies are now protected speech. I challenge anyone to name one person denied medicade under current state law. Come on guys I'm sure you can come up with a thousand names, I just want ONE.

Welcome to America. All speech is "protected", even the speech you don't like.

get an education goober

Go ahead and hang your hat on what "may" happen.

Can you prove that this did in fact happen? If so then prove that it was due to lack of health insurance. Also prove they didn't have access to a doctor.

A moron that butchers the written language telling me to get an education. Priceless!

You, buddy, have always been the lame brained and challenged individual in any thread in which you partake.

No one has to prove anything to a person like you who can't think.

o one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance.

Using the emergency room for primary care is one of the reasons healthcare costs are skyrocketing. The emergency room for primary care is an idiot's solution.

Actually lies are not, they can cause actions for fraud, defamation, and in some cases criminal charges for incitement to riot, for example. The FTC can also fine people like move on for false advertising, but we know the mulatto messiah would never let that happen. Ya got a name for me?

I think it's funny that the Lt Gov thought he could shut down the ad.

Actually lies are not, they can cause actions for fraud, defamation, and in some cases criminal charges for incitement to riot, for example. The FTC can also fine people like move on for false advertising, but we know the mulatto messiah would never let that happen. Ya got a name for me?

fake news won a law suit that it can force it's employees to lie.

you were saying?

As attractive as it is to say that people who get medicaid or obamacare can get primary care from a doctor instead of an emergency room in practicality they can't. Doctors just don't accept them as patients. Even doctors who accept medicare will limit those to 10 or 15% of total patients accepted. Without a doctor the poor still have to go to emergency rooms.

A solution is to open government clinics staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants but no doctors. This still doesn't get the poor in to see a doctor. It does give them something.

Forum List

Back