Baby Bobbie Jindal Looses On Billboard

So political lies are now protected speech. I challenge anyone to name one person denied medicade under current state law. Come on guys I'm sure you can come up with a thousand names, I just want ONE.

Welcome to America. All speech is "protected", even the speech you don't like.

Actually lies are not, they can cause actions for fraud, defamation, and in some cases criminal charges for incitement to riot, for example. The FTC can also fine people like move on for false advertising, but we know the mulatto messiah would never let that happen. Ya got a name for me?

If speech is considered political speech or religious speech and the subject is a public figure ... you can say whatever you please.

You can claim to have witnessed a governor having sex with a goat.

The problem is by the time some people go to the emergency room it is too late , if they had access to a doctor a condition may have been treated more cheaply , by the time it gets worse its the emergency room which they only have to stablie the condition not treat it.

get an education goober

Go ahead and hang your hat on what "may" happen.

Can you prove that this did in fact happen? If so then prove that it was due to lack of health insurance. Also prove they didn't have access to a doctor.

A moron that butchers the written language telling me to get an education. Priceless!

You, buddy, have always been the lame brained and challenged individual in any thread in which you partake.

No one has to prove anything to a person like you who can't think.

Personal attacks all you got?

You've been shown to be nothing but a leftwing fuck you are so many times it's pathetic. You lose every debate you enter into. I've personally pwned you countless times.

You're dismissed.

Welcome to America. All speech is "protected", even the speech you don't like.

Actually lies are not, they can cause actions for fraud, defamation, and in some cases criminal charges for incitement to riot, for example. The FTC can also fine people like move on for false advertising, but we know the mulatto messiah would never let that happen. Ya got a name for me?

fake news won a law suit that it can force it's employees to lie.

you were saying?

The lawsuit was about wrongful termination you lying fuck!

The problem is by the time some people go to the emergency room it is too late , if they had access to a doctor a condition may have been treated more cheaply , by the time it gets worse its the emergency room which they only have to stable the condition not treat it.

Not the only problem. There are people who go to the emergency room because they have a cold ... or for any number of things that can be treated much more efficiently and economically at a clinic or a doctor's office.

Why do they go to the emergency room? Because they cannot be turned away and they don't have to pay. Anywhere else they would be required to cough up at least a few bucks.

It costs EVERYONE one of us big time. Because WE wind up paying for those who can't.

so no one was able to come up with a number?
How much is it costing the taxpayers to fund Louisiana's war on the First Amendment?

Tell it to the good people of Louisiana. A state with a horrific healtcare record which turned down Federal funds to help its poorest citizens....all so that Bobby Jindal could stick it to Obama

Did Bobby Jindal come up with his own state program to help those people?

where's Bobby going to find the money....?

Louisiana is pretty darn poor...

They sure as hell are

More reason not to turn down Federal funding to expand Medicaid

no it isn't.....the Fed funding is only temporary.....then it lands right back on Louisiana's doorstep....Jindal is looking out for his state's future...so there is one...

Federal judge sides with MoveOn.org in Bobby Jindal billboard lawsuit | NOLA.com.

Poor Baby Bobbie, Governor and Exorcist lost his attempt to stifle free speech in Louisiana when federal judge ruled a billboard put by moveon.org is in fact free speech.

The billboard calls out Bobbie Boy on the over 200,000 Residents of Louisiana who cannot/do not have receive health care because the chief exorcist refuses to money for the Affordable Health Care.

It's "loses" not "looses" you moron!
Thank God, the spelling police (Name Caller Unit) have arrived. Ewe must bee very proud two have spotted the error. Eye thank u.

They sure as hell are

no it isn't.....the Fed funding is only temporary.....then it lands right back on Louisiana's doorstep....Jindal is looking out for his state's future...so there is one...

So Jindal is is spending taxpayer money fighting the first amendment because he's worried about spending taxpayers money?

Hmmmmmmmm

They sure as hell are

Hummmm ...... So what you are saying is that saving state money is more important than saving the lives of its citizens. Did I get it right? One has to really be impressed with a governor who is more concerned with the future of the state than with the lives of its citizens. Apparently their future is unimportant.

Last edited:
Federal judge sides with MoveOn.org in Bobby Jindal billboard lawsuit | NOLA.com.

Poor Baby Bobbie, Governor and Exorcist lost his attempt to stifle free speech in Louisiana when federal judge ruled a billboard put by moveon.org is in fact free speech.

The billboard calls out Bobbie Boy on the over 200,000 Residents of Louisiana who cannot/do not have receive health care because the chief exorcist refuses to money for the Affordable Health Care.

Thank God, the spelling police (Name Caller Unit) have arrived. Ewe must bee very proud two have spotted the error. Eye thank u.

Misspelling simple words is a pet peeve of mine. It shows lack of intelligence in my opinion and those that cannot use correct spelling shouldn't even bother.

Now I'll give a pass the occasional typo.

They sure as hell are

Hummmm ...... So what you are saying is that saving state money is more important than saving the lives of its citizens. Did I get it right? One has to really be impressed with a governor who is more concerned with the future of the state than with the lives of its citizens. Apparently their future is unimportant.

the choice laid out is wrong....it's not between Medicaid and no Medicaid....

the choice is between Medicaid and BANKRUPTCY....

in other words nobody would get anything...everybody would die....

i think Jindal should get out a few billboards on that...

Misspelling simple words is a pet peeve of mine. It shows lack of intelligence in my opinion and those that cannot use correct spelling shouldn't even bother.

Maybe it is just me but I have always felt that the idea being expressed was more important than the spelling or misspelling.

If the situation is so dire in Jindal's state perhaps he should look a bit more closely at the state budget. Any state that reaches the point where it is okay for a bunch of citizens to die now so everyone doesn't die later probably is being mishandled. Maybe I am old fashioned but I have always believed that it is the goal of the state to help ALL of its citizens and not just a select few. I am sure as a member of the gop you do not see it that way.

Maybe it is just me but I have always felt that the idea being expressed was more important than the spelling or misspelling.

Misspelled words could change the meaning the writer was trying to express or give an impression that wasn't intended.

i always thought liberals were intent upon specific meanings of specific terms....they do that alot to deflect their stupid arguments....

maybe it is just you...

If the situation is so dire in Jindal's state perhaps he should look a bit more closely at the state budget. Any state that reaches the point where it is okay for a bunch of citizens to die now so everyone doesn't die later probably is being mishandled. Maybe I am old fashioned but I have always believed that it is the goal of the state to help ALL of its citizens and not just a select few. I am sure as a member of the gop you do not see it that way.

What makes you think he's not looking at the budget? I would think that he is looking at the budget and see's that Obama's Affordable Healthcare isn't affordable.

Who is dying in Louisiana because they don't have access to medical care?

Can you people be honest for once!?!?

While I think you post is immature and you are definitely a partisan hack, I think this was a poor stance for Republicans. Getting on medicaid isn't easy, but it's essential to many people. I saw my brother-in-law who has MS go through it.

Healthcare is essential. Insurance is becoming unaffordable for the middle class, it would be well out of reach for the lower class. However, everyone needs medical care now and again.

I don't like this stance nor do I think it was the right stance. I applaud some Conservative Governors, like Jan Brewer for supporting this.

Let's all agree it's important to help the helpless, but not the hopeless!

i'd say Jindal has already looked closely at his state budget and that is why he turned the deal down....

maybe Obama should look at his budget more closely....he's already got us 18 TRILLION up the creek....how he can afford to pay for more Medicaid patients especially when he's giving so much away to his select few...?

Forum List

Back