Baby Bobbie Jindal Looses On Billboard

More Republicans should be called on the carpet for depriving healthcare to their poorer citizens

No Republican has deprived anyone of health care.

Jindal did

He deprived struggling Louisiana citizens of expande acess to Medicaid

Pretty shitty thing to do just because you hate Obama

Says you, produce the facts, and yes with any liberal we can not go on your word.

IF the ACA was affordable then NO one should have to go on Medicaid why would they? Those 200000 would be able to sign on and receive subsidizes paid by the feds not the state. But no the democrats pass a POS legislation then when people of integrity, that Obama doesn't come close to having, balk at putting more of a load on their state the left goes ape shit. All those you say were denied have to do is go on Healthcare.gov and sign up. Hell it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Then when a group steals the theme for a billboard and probably is lying in their 200000 number the left again is already to defend such outright BS.

The left has no integrity, Go Bobby, Go!!!

Misspelling simple words is a pet peeve of mine. It shows lack of intelligence in my opinion and those that cannot use correct spelling shouldn't even bother.

Now I'll give a pass the occasional typo.
Maybe it is just me but I have always felt that the idea being expressed was more important than the spelling or misspelling.

Misspelled words could change the meaning the writer was trying to express or give an impression that wasn't intended.
Maybe. But if a misspelling confuses you perhaps it would be handled better asking for a clarification rather than resorting to calling someone a "moron."
Now, you say you see misspelling as a "lack of intelligence." But couldn't it also be lack of education or perhaps even dyslexia? In either event, are you here to attack people for spelling problems or are you here for the exchange of ideas. By the by, below I have provided a link regarding dyslexia. Take a quick peek.
Test for Dyslexia: 37 Common Symptoms

I've found that there are many posters who, when their arguments are torn apart, resort to spelling police, name-calling, and other diversionary tactics.

I always consider it a sure sign that I've ripped them to shreds.

Go ahead and hang your hat on what "may" happen.

Can you prove that this did in fact happen? If so then prove that it was due to lack of health insurance. Also prove they didn't have access to a doctor.

A moron that butchers the written language telling me to get an education. Priceless!

You, buddy, have always been the lame brained and challenged individual in any thread in which you partake.

No one has to prove anything to a person like you who can't think.

Personal attacks all you got?

You've been shown to be nothing but a leftwing fuck you are so many times it's pathetic. You lose every debate you enter into. I've personally pwned you countless times.

You're dismissed.

A lame brained ad hom attacker like you whines because you got put in your place. You are only a racist far right reactionary numbskull. It is fun correcting your every single time you step on your dick. :lol:

Go whine elsewhere.

Maybe it is just me but I have always felt that the idea being expressed was more important than the spelling or misspelling.

Misspelled words could change the meaning the writer was trying to express or give an impression that wasn't intended.
Maybe. But if a misspelling confuses you perhaps it would be handled better asking for a clarification rather than resorting to calling someone a "moron."
Now, you say you see misspelling as a "lack of intelligence." But couldn't it also be lack of education or perhaps even dyslexia? In either event, are you here to attack people for spelling problems or are you here for the exchange of ideas. By the by, below I have provided a link regarding dyslexia. Take a quick peek.

Nope, if the OP would have shown a smidgen of decorum and posted the story without the infective then yes you would have been right. But since the OP took the low road then yes, moron is fitting.

Actually lies are not, they can cause actions for fraud, defamation, and in some cases criminal charges for incitement to riot, for example. The FTC can also fine people like move on for false advertising, but we know the mulatto messiah would never let that happen. Ya got a name for me?

fake news won a law suit that it can force it's employees to lie.

you were saying?

The lawsuit was about wrongful termination you lying fuck!

Nope, it was not, dear.

Welcome to America. All speech is "protected", even the speech you don't like.

Actually lies are not, they can cause actions for fraud, defamation, and in some cases criminal charges for incitement to riot, for example. The FTC can also fine people like move on for false advertising, but we know the mulatto messiah would never let that happen. Ya got a name for me?

fake news won a law suit that it can force it's employees to lie.

you were saying?

Link?

So political lies are now protected speech. I challenge anyone to name one person denied medicade under current state law. Come on guys I'm sure you can come up with a thousand names, I just want ONE.

your disagreement does not make something a lie....

Yet you can't name one person that was denied medicade, that does.

It's easier to simply call them what they are.

No Republican has deprived anyone of health care.

Jindal did

Says you, produce the facts, and yes with any liberal we can not go on your word.

IF the ACA was affordable then NO one should have to go on Medicaid why would they? Those 200000 would be able to sign on and receive subsidizes paid by the feds not the state. But no the democrats pass a POS legislation then when people of integrity, that Obama doesn't come close to having, balk at putting more of a load on their state the left goes ape shit. All those you say were denied have to do is go on Healthcare.gov and sign up. Hell it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Then when a group steals the theme for a billboard and probably is lying in their 200000 number the left again is already to defend such outright BS.

I is wonderful to have free will. Now, if you just had some knowledge to go with it.

"Regardless, Governor Bobby Jindal has refused to create health insurance exchanges here in Louisiana, allowing companies—particularly small businesses—access to insurance policies at lower costs than they could obtain on the open market on their own. Democratic Party Chair Karen Carter Peterson has worried that this could deny 500,000 Louisianians—at the least—access to health insurance they would have otherwise had if the governor had embraced all aspects of the Affordable Care Act. "
http://www.louisianaweekly.com/jindal’s-refusal-of-insurance-exchange-draws-criticism/
Notice my link is from a Louisiana source. We do agree on one thing, however, we agree that bobby should GO! (Preferably out the door of the governor's office and onto the seat of his pants.)

Welcome to America. All speech is "protected", even the speech you don't like.

If speech is considered political speech or religious speech and the subject is a public figure ... you can say whatever you please.

You can claim to have witnessed a governor having sex with a goat.

Of course with your value system or should I say a lack there of, that's OK. At least you're a consistent slime ball.

You, buddy, have always been the lame brained and challenged individual in any thread in which you partake.

No one has to prove anything to a person like you who can't think.

Personal attacks all you got?

You've been shown to be nothing but a leftwing fuck you are so many times it's pathetic. You lose every debate you enter into. I've personally pwned you countless times.

You're dismissed.

A lame brained ad hom attacker like you whines because you got put in your place. You are only a racist far right reactionary numbskull. It is fun correcting your every single time you step on your dick. :lol:

Go whine elsewhere.

The thing is I not only call idiots, idiots I provide solid arguments and counter-arguments to go along with the insults.

You are correct in that I am a conservative and I have never tried to be anything other than a conservative. You on the other hand attempt to pass yourself off as a conservative when in fact you are far to the left of center.

BTW You have never corrected anyone.

Problem is that democrats are such segregationists that they can't handle the idea of a guy with Indian heritage speaking the assimilated southern dialect of his home and not working at Dunkin Donuts as their VP Biden suggests they should.

Jindal did

I is wonderful to have free will. Now, if you just had some knowledge to go with it.

"Regardless, Governor Bobby Jindal has refused to create health insurance exchanges here in Louisiana, allowing companies—particularly small businesses—access to insurance policies at lower costs than they could obtain on the open market on their own. Democratic Party Chair Karen Carter Peterson has worried that this could deny 500,000 Louisianians—at the least—access to health insurance they would have otherwise had if the governor had embraced all aspects of the Affordable Care Act. "
http://www.louisianaweekly.com/jindal’s-refusal-of-insurance-exchange-draws-criticism/
Notice my link is from a Louisiana source. We do agree on one thing, however, we agree that bobby should GO! (Preferably out the door of the governor's office and onto the seat of his pants.)

Your opinion is from another liberal, hardly reliable. Besides where is ACA in all of this should that not have taken care of these people? Why is it the states responsibility to make sure a federal program functions?

You know why this is a big deal? It is because Obama is trying to purge people from the un-insured ranks so the POS legislation looks good. Boo Hoo Mr Obama you made the mess clean it up. 10 million signing up on Healthcare.gov that is down right pitiful.

Federal judge sides with MoveOn.org in Bobby Jindal billboard lawsuit | NOLA.com.

Poor Baby Bobbie, Governor and Exorcist lost his attempt to stifle free speech in Louisiana when federal judge ruled a billboard put by moveon.org is in fact free speech.

The billboard calls out Bobbie Boy on the over 200,000 Residents of Louisiana who cannot/do not have receive health care because the chief exorcist refuses to money for the Affordable Health Care.

You're drunk as you post this, aren't you?

Forum List

Back