Baby Bobbie Jindal Looses On Billboard

Problem is that democrats are such segregationists that they can't handle the idea of a guy with Indian heritage speaking the assimilated southern dialect of his home and not working at Dunkin Donuts as their VP Biden suggests they should.

They don't like him because he has a funny name and doesn't look like them.

Democrats are so stupid! They can't spell 'lose', don't know the difference between rejecting an expansion vs flat out denial and they don't even know who proposed any lawsuit.

The first four words is all you needed.

Problem is that democrats are such segregationists that they can't handle the idea of a guy with Indian heritage speaking the assimilated southern dialect of his home and not working at Dunkin Donuts as their VP Biden suggests they should.

That's right. Bobby is a southern name, foreign to insulated whitie democrats from the elitist north.

Misspelled words could change the meaning the writer was trying to express or give an impression that wasn't intended.
Maybe. But if a misspelling confuses you perhaps it would be handled better asking for a clarification rather than resorting to calling someone a "moron."
Now, you say you see misspelling as a "lack of intelligence." But couldn't it also be lack of education or perhaps even dyslexia? In either event, are you here to attack people for spelling problems or are you here for the exchange of ideas. By the by, below I have provided a link regarding dyslexia. Take a quick peek.
Test for Dyslexia: 37 Common Symptoms

It's easier to simply call them what they are.
Wrong. You are calling them what you THINK they are, not what they are and that is the act of someone who is egotistical and arrogant.
"That person is a poor speller therefore, without knowing anything about them, they are a "Moron" and I am superior to them." Have I captured your true feelings?

That's right. Bobby is a southern name, foreign to insulated whitie democrats from the elitist north.

You do know that Bobby isn't his given name?

You do know that Bobby isn't his given name?

Doesn't matter. It's a reflection of his assimilation instead of democrat-style neosegregation. Like in the old days when an immigrant named Giuseppe or Jose went by the name Joe because he wanted to be American instead of hyphenated-American.

Maybe. But if a misspelling confuses you perhaps it would be handled better asking for a clarification rather than resorting to calling someone a "moron."
Now, you say you see misspelling as a "lack of intelligence." But couldn't it also be lack of education or perhaps even dyslexia? In either event, are you here to attack people for spelling problems or are you here for the exchange of ideas. By the by, below I have provided a link regarding dyslexia. Take a quick peek.

Wrong. You are calling them what you THINK they are, not what they are and that is the act of someone who is egotistical and arrogant.
"That person is a poor speller therefore, without knowing anything about them, they are a "Moron" and I am superior to them." Have I captured your true feelings?

Talk about making assumptions without knowing some one. :cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poor speller = moron.

mo·ron

/ˈmôrˌän/

noun
informal

noun: moron; plural noun: morons

1. a stupid person.

The problem is by the time some people go to the emergency room it is too late , if they had access to a doctor a condition may have been treated more cheaply , by the time it gets worse its the emergency room which they only have to stablie the condition not treat it.

get an education goober

Wait batshit, you think it's EASIER to see a doctor than to be seen in an E.R>?

:rofl: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

See what happens when partisanship replaces thought? You end up guno crazy, right batshit?

Says you, produce the facts, and yes with any liberal we can not go on your word.

IF the ACA was affordable then NO one should have to go on Medicaid why would they? Those 200000 would be able to sign on and receive subsidizes paid by the feds not the state. But no the democrats pass a POS legislation then when people of integrity, that Obama doesn't come close to having, balk at putting more of a load on their state the left goes ape shit. All those you say were denied have to do is go on Healthcare.gov and sign up. Hell it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Then when a group steals the theme for a billboard and probably is lying in their 200000 number the left again is already to defend such outright BS.

The left has no integrity, Go Bobby, Go!!!
I is wonderful to have free will. Now, if you just had some knowledge to go with it.

"Regardless, Governor Bobby Jindal has refused to create health insurance exchanges here in Louisiana, allowing companies—particularly small businesses—access to insurance policies at lower costs than they could obtain on the open market on their own. Democratic Party Chair Karen Carter Peterson has worried that this could deny 500,000 Louisianians—at the least—access to health insurance they would have otherwise had if the governor had embraced all aspects of the Affordable Care Act. "
http://www.louisianaweekly.com/jindal%E2%80%99s-refusal-of-insurance-exchange-draws-criticism/
Notice my link is from a Louisiana source. We do agree on one thing, however, we agree that bobby should GO! (Preferably out the door of the governor's office and onto the seat of his pants.)

Your opinion is from another liberal, hardly reliable. Besides where is ACA in all of this should that not have taken care of these people? Why is it the states responsibility to make sure a federal program functions?

You know why this is a big deal? It is because Obama is trying to purge people from the un-insured ranks so the POS legislation looks good. Boo Hoo Mr Obama you made the mess clean it up. 10 million signing up on Healthcare.gov that is down right pitiful.
Freewill, you are whining big time!!!!! My link comes from a Louisiana newspaper and not an ultra right or ultra left sewer site that you conservatives seem to favor. As more and more people sign up and get to know ACA it will continue to become more popular. It sure as hell beats the pants off of the gop health plan and even you will have to agree with that. Is ACA perfect? No, it could have been a hell of a lot better if gop obstructionism hadn't occurred. Now, before you give us your trademark "Prove it," here are some facts for you.

There were 788 amendments filed for ACA.
67 amendments came from Democrats.
721 amendments came from republicans.
Only 197 amendments out of the 788 passed.
36 passed amendments came from Democrats.
161 passed amendments came from republicans.
The republicans voted in mass not to vote for the bill that they helped to write. That is obstructionism.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/prescriptions/2009/07/this_is_what_bipartisanship_looks_like.html

Last edited:
I is wonderful to have free will. Now, if you just had some knowledge to go with it.

"Regardless, Governor Bobby Jindal has refused to create health insurance exchanges here in Louisiana, allowing companies—particularly small businesses—access to insurance policies at lower costs than they could obtain on the open market on their own. Democratic Party Chair Karen Carter Peterson has worried that this could deny 500,000 Louisianians—at the least—access to health insurance they would have otherwise had if the governor had embraced all aspects of the Affordable Care Act. "
http://www.louisianaweekly.com/jindal%E2%80%99s-refusal-of-insurance-exchange-draws-criticism/
Notice my link is from a Louisiana source. We do agree on one thing, however, we agree that bobby should GO! (Preferably out the door of the governor's office and onto the seat of his pants.)

Your opinion is from another liberal, hardly reliable. Besides where is ACA in all of this should that not have taken care of these people? Why is it the states responsibility to make sure a federal program functions?

You know why this is a big deal? It is because Obama is trying to purge people from the un-insured ranks so the POS legislation looks good. Boo Hoo Mr Obama you made the mess clean it up. 10 million signing up on Healthcare.gov that is down right pitiful.
Freewill, you are whining big time!!!!! My link comes from a Louisiana newspaper and not an ultra right or ultra left sewer site that you conservatives seem to favor. As more and more people sign up and get to know ACA it will continue to become more popular. It sure as hell beats the pants off of the gop health plan and even you will have to agree with that. Is ACA perfect? No, it could have been a hell of a lot better if gop obstructionism hadn't occurred. Now, before you give us your trademark "Prove it," here are some facts for you.

The republicans voted in mass not to vote for the bill that they helped to write. That is obstructionism.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/prescriptions/2009/07/this_is_what_bipartisanship_looks_like.html

I'm assuming these alleged amendments happened after the legislation was passed.

Can you provide a better source for these amendments besides Slate?

40 changes to Obamacare.....so far.

Last edited:

You prove my point. Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

http://foxnewsboycott.com/resources/fox-can-lie-lawsuit/

People frequently refer to a court case that Fox won, which essentially gives the media the right to lie. This came from an appellate court decision that states that ...

Let's post this again.

Slate examines the GOP amendments to a Senate health care bill.

I've found that there are many posters who, when their arguments are torn apart, resort to spelling police, name-calling, and other diversionary tactics.

I always consider it a sure sign that I've ripped them to shreds.

For that to happen, wouldn't you need to formulate a cogent argument, Obamasdickinyourmouth?

Thanks for proving my point.

You prove my point. Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

People frequently refer to a court case that Fox won, which essentially gives the media the right to lie. This came from an appellate court decision that states that ...

I proved you are full of shit.

You're welcome.

Federal judge sides with MoveOn.org in Bobby Jindal billboard lawsuit | NOLA.com.

Poor Baby Bobbie, Governor and Exorcist lost his attempt to stifle free speech in Louisiana when federal judge ruled a billboard put by moveon.org is in fact free speech.

The billboard calls out Bobbie Boy on the over 200,000 Residents of Louisiana who cannot/do not have receive health care because the chief exorcist refuses to money for the Affordable Health Care.

More Republicans should be called on the carpet for depriving healthcare to their poorer citizens

All because their governor does not like the President

No one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance. EVER!!

You liberals pukes are as dishonest as the idiots you vote for.
Here is why I think you are a moron. Consider your statement "No one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance. EVER!! That statement is probably correct, however if the person has no money or insurance the hospital is saddled with a big, unpaid debt. To cover that debt they are forced to raise their rates. When hospitals raise their rates the insurance companies do exactly the same thing. THAT MEANS PEOPLE WHO HAVE THOUGHT AHEAD AND PLAYED BY THE RULES END UP BEING CHARGED FOR THE FREE LOADERS WHO DON'T THINK THEY NEED HEALTH INSURANCE. Meanwhile the cost of health care skyrockets because of this. And there you stand, a member of the gop defending the rights of freeloaders not to have health insurance while pushing them toward the emergency room when it is raising your rates and costing you money. That is the act of a moron.

Forum List

Back