Baby Bobbie Jindal Looses On Billboard

Actually lies are not, they can cause actions for fraud, defamation, and in some cases criminal charges for incitement to riot, for example. The FTC can also fine people like move on for false advertising, but we know the mulatto messiah would never let that happen. Ya got a name for me?

If speech is considered political speech or religious speech and the subject is a public figure ... you can say whatever you please.

You can claim to have witnessed a governor having sex with a goat.

Of course with your value system or should I say a lack there of, that's OK. At least you're a consistent slime ball.

Yeah, nice twist. Did I ever say it was right or that I supported it? Nope -= all I said is that it is legal - which is correct.

So that's all the argument you have? Please tell me you have something better than a strawman.

"No one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance. EVER!! That statement is probably correct,

An emergency room is only required to assess and treat immediate emergency needs.

More Republicans should be called on the carpet for depriving healthcare to their poorer citizens

All because their governor does not like the President

No one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance. EVER!!

You liberals pukes are as dishonest as the idiots you vote for.
Here is why I think you are a moron. Consider your statement "No one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance. EVER!! That statement is probably correct, however if the person has no money or insurance the hospital is saddled with a big, unpaid debt. To cover that debt they are forced to raise their rates. When hospitals raise their rates the insurance companies do exactly the same thing. THAT MEANS PEOPLE WHO HAVE THOUGHT AHEAD AND PLAYED BY THE RULES END UP BEING CHARGED FOR THE FREE LOADERS WHO DON'T THINK THEY NEED HEALTH INSURANCE. Meanwhile the cost of health care skyrockets because of this. And there you stand, a member of the gop defending the rights of freeloaders not to have health insurance while pushing them toward the emergency room when it is raising your rates and costing you money. That is the act of a moron.

Dude you are seriously fucked up.

The debate wasn't about who was to pay for the medical bills the argument was that people were being denied medical care because they had no insurance.

My response was accurate.

If you want to debate who ultimately pays for it? We can have that debate. But don't think for a moment I'm a moron for omitting facts that were not relevant to the discussion.

You're dismissed.

"No one has ever been refused medical care in any emergency room because they didn't have money or insurance. EVER!! That statement is probably correct,

An emergency room is only required to assess and treat immediate emergency needs.

False.

They must treat immediate needs, and refer non-critical needs to a qualified provider OR render treatment. Due to liability, the second option is the only viable one.

Your opinion is from another liberal, hardly reliable. Besides where is ACA in all of this should that not have taken care of these people? Why is it the states responsibility to make sure a federal program functions?

You know why this is a big deal? It is because Obama is trying to purge people from the un-insured ranks so the POS legislation looks good. Boo Hoo Mr Obama you made the mess clean it up. 10 million signing up on Healthcare.gov that is down right pitiful.
Freewill, you are whining big time!!!!! My link comes from a Louisiana newspaper and not an ultra right or ultra left sewer site that you conservatives seem to favor. As more and more people sign up and get to know ACA it will continue to become more popular. It sure as hell beats the pants off of the gop health plan and even you will have to agree with that. Is ACA perfect? No, it could have been a hell of a lot better if gop obstructionism hadn't occurred. Now, before you give us your trademark "Prove it," here are some facts for you.

There were 788 amendments filed for ACA.
67 amendments came from Democrats.
721 amendments came from republicans.
Only 197 amendments out of the 788 passed.
36 passed amendments came from Democrats.
161 passed amendments came from republicans.
The republicans voted in mass not to vote for the bill that they helped to write. That is obstructionism.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/prescriptions/2009/07/this_is_what_bipartisanship_looks_like.html

I'm assuming these alleged amendments happened after the legislation was passed.

Can you provide a better source for these amendments besides Slate?

40 changes to Obamacare.....so far.
No need to give you a better source than Slate. First of all, your assumption is WRONG. Those amendments were put forth and voted on prior to the bill being passed. Don't be so lazy and go read the link. Second, Slate posted FACTS, not opinions. What I posted is not a blog. If you do not believe the facts provide the proof that they are wrong. So far no one has come up with any different numbers than I have posted so your arguments are LAME (dare I say moronic!).
Oh, and about the link you provided regarding changes to ACA, BIG WHOOP!!!!!!!!!! No one said the bill was perfect and no one said that there would be no changes. What is happening is what usually happens after a bill is passed. There are adjustments and minor alterations applied to the bill. Even the Social Security Act occasionally has changes made to it and how long has that bill been around?

Last edited:

Emergency room care: Know your rights

What you're entitled to

In a nutshell, the federal patient-dumping law entitles you to three things: screening, emergency care and appropriate transfers. A hospital must provide "stabilizing care" for a patient with an emergency medical condition. The hospital must screen for the emergency and provide the care without inquiring about your ability to pay.

What you're not entitled to

If you're not experiencing an emergency, and you don't have medical insurance or the ability to pay, the hospital emergency room is not legally required to treat you. The hospital will most likely direct you to your own doctor or a community health clinic.

What is an "emergency medical condition"?

According to EMTALA provisions, a medical emergency involves acute symptoms of sufficient severity (including severe pain) that the absence of immediate medical attention could result in:

Placing the health of the individual (or, with respect to a pregnant woman, the health of the woman or her unborn child) in serious jeopardy.
Serious impairment to bodily functions.
Serious dysfunction of any bodily organ or part.

With respect to a pregnant woman who is having contractions, an emergency medical condition exists when:

There is inadequate time to make a safe transfer to another hospital before delivery.
A transfer might pose a threat to the health or safety of the woman or the unborn child.
Source: Social Security Act, SEC: Examination and Treatment for Emergency Medical Conditions and Women in Labor

Freewill, you are whining big time!!!!! My link comes from a Louisiana newspaper and not an ultra right or ultra left sewer site that you conservatives seem to favor. As more and more people sign up and get to know ACA it will continue to become more popular. It sure as hell beats the pants off of the gop health plan and even you will have to agree with that. Is ACA perfect? No, it could have been a hell of a lot better if gop obstructionism hadn't occurred. Now, before you give us your trademark "Prove it," here are some facts for you.

There were 788 amendments filed for ACA.
67 amendments came from Democrats.
721 amendments came from republicans.
Only 197 amendments out of the 788 passed.
36 passed amendments came from Democrats.
161 passed amendments came from republicans.
The republicans voted in mass not to vote for the bill that they helped to write. That is obstructionism.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/prescriptions/2009/07/this_is_what_bipartisanship_looks_like.html

I'm assuming these alleged amendments happened after the legislation was passed.

No need to give you a better source than Slate. First of all, your assumption is WRONG. Those amendments were put forth and voted on prior to the bill being passed. Don't be so lazy and go read the link. Second, Slate posted FACTS, not opinions. What I posted is not a blog. If you do not believe the facts provide the proof that they are wrong. So far no one has come up with any different numbers than I have posted so your arguments are LAME (dare I say moronic!)

Your concession is duly noted.

Slate didn't source their so-called facts.

I don't trust left leaning sites.

Last edited:

False.

They must treat immediate needs, and refer non-critical needs to a qualified provider OR render treatment. Due to liability, the second option is the only viable one.
What you posted is true but very poorly thought out. If a person is forced to go to an emergency room because they could not afford a doctor's visit, they still will not be able to afford a doctor's visit AFTER the emergency room.
The bottom line is this: A person has a small problem but cannot afford health care. The problem gets worse and eventually they are forced to go to an emergency room. The emergency room stabilizes them and then boots them out the door after telling them they need to go to their medical provider. If they can't afford the medical provider before the emergency room they sure as hell can't afford them after the emergency room. The emergency room is only prolonging problems, it is not solving them.

No need to give you a better source than Slate. First of all, your assumption is WRONG. Those amendments were put forth and voted on prior to the bill being passed. Don't be so lazy and go read the link. Second, Slate posted FACTS, not opinions. What I posted is not a blog. If you do not believe the facts provide the proof that they are wrong. So far no one has come up with any different numbers than I have posted so your arguments are LAME (dare I say moronic!)

For many ". . . left leaning sites." is another way of saying if a site does not post what I believe they are left leaning and cannot be trusted. Sorry, but that is not the case. Only believing your facts is not playing fair. Facts are facts. If you do not trust Slate go and find some other reliable and unbiased source and prove Slate wrong.

You prove my point. Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

People frequently refer to a court case that Fox won, which essentially gives the media the right to lie. This came from an appellate court decision that states that ...

I proved you are full of shit.

You're welcome.

You got caught, once again, in your lies. You are like Yurt in that sense. Both of you are pathological and not intelligent.

What you're entitled to

In a nutshell, the federal patient-dumping law entitles you to three things: screening, emergency care and appropriate transfers. A hospital must provide "stabilizing care" for a patient with an emergency medical condition. The hospital must screen for the emergency and provide the care without inquiring about your ability to pay.

If you're not experiencing an emergency, and you don't have medical insurance or the ability to pay, the hospital emergency room is not legally required to treat you. The hospital will most likely direct you to your own doctor or a community health clinic.

According to EMTALA provisions, a medical emergency involves acute symptoms of sufficient severity (including severe pain) that the absence of immediate medical attention could result in:

Placing the health of the individual (or, with respect to a pregnant woman, the health of the woman or her unborn child) in serious jeopardy.

With respect to a pregnant woman who is having contractions, an emergency medical condition exists when:

There is inadequate time to make a safe transfer to another hospital before delivery.
A transfer might pose a threat to the health or safety of the woman or the unborn child.
Source: Social Security Act, SEC: Examination and Treatment for Emergency Medical Conditions and Women in Labor

Thank you for confirming that my (much shorter post) was 100% correct and your previous post was wrong.

I respect people who can admit when they are wrong.

Props.

Federal judge sides with MoveOn.org in Bobby Jindal billboard lawsuit | NOLA.com.

Poor Baby Bobbie, Governor and Exorcist lost his attempt to stifle free speech in Louisiana when federal judge ruled a billboard put by moveon.org is in fact free speech.

The billboard calls out Bobbie Boy on the over 200,000 Residents of Louisiana who cannot/do not have receive health care because the chief exorcist refuses to money for the Affordable Health Care.

It's "loses" not "looses" you moron!

But Jindal is a a maroon and looser and belongs to the Party of Stupid.

Face it - he tried to circumvent the Constitution and a judge wouldn't let him. Don't worry though. He'll think of new ways to screw over his state. These loosers always do.

For many ". . . left leaning sites." is another way of saying if a site does not post what I believe they are left leaning and cannot be trusted. Sorry, but that is not the case. Only believing your facts is not playing fair. Facts are facts. If you do not trust Slate go and find some other reliable and unbiased source and prove Slate wrong.

No it means those on the left are a bunch of liars and are not to be trusted.

If there was a source other than theirs I would consider it. But they don't source their bullshit because it probably is bullshit.

The Republicans did not help draft ACA legislation. It was passed with not one Republican voting for it.

If the Republicans amended the ACA there would be a record of it. I have found NONE.

So if you want us to believe it was amended 161 times or more then the onus is on you to prove it. And a leftwing website isn't going to cut it.

Federal judge sides with MoveOn.org in Bobby Jindal billboard lawsuit | NOLA.com.

Poor Baby Bobbie, Governor and Exorcist lost his attempt to stifle free speech in Louisiana when federal judge ruled a billboard put by moveon.org is in fact free speech.

The billboard calls out Bobbie Boy on the over 200,000 Residents of Louisiana who cannot/do not have receive health care because the chief exorcist refuses to money for the Affordable Health Care.

It's "loses" not "looses" you moron!

But Jindal is a a maroon and looser and belongs to the Party of Stupid.

Face it - he tried to circumvent the Constitution and a judge wouldn't let him. Don't worry though. He'll think of new ways to screw over his state. These loosers always do.

Then you two should become good friends.

[MENTION=35790]ron4342[/MENTION]

Great signature. Same thing is happening to a lot of former pubs.

I never left the Republican Party. It left me when it decided to worship lying (christie), greed (romney), ignorance (palin), and stupidity (bachmann).

What you're entitled to

Thank you for confirming that my (much shorter post) was 100% correct and your previous post was wrong.

I respect people who can admit when they are wrong.

Props.

I was wrong?

HAHAHA that's bullshit. I was right and you know it. Oh you better go look at the context in which my response was made.

If speech is considered political speech or religious speech and the subject is a public figure ... you can say whatever you please.

You can claim to have witnessed a governor having sex with a goat.

Of course with your value system or should I say a lack there of, that's OK. At least you're a consistent slime ball.

Yeah, nice twist. Did I ever say it was right or that I supported it? Nope -= all I said is that it is legal - which is correct.

So that's all the argument you have? Please tell me you have something better than a strawman.

Don't like it but you have no problem supporting people who use it, I'd call that supporting it, wouldn't you?

You prove my point. Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

People frequently refer to a court case that Fox won, which essentially gives the media the right to lie. This came from an appellate court decision that states that ...

I proved you are full of shit.

You're welcome.

You got caught, once again, in your lies. You are like Yurt in that sense. Both of you are pathological and not intelligent.

I just proved to you the lawsuit was not about lying but about wrongful termination which means you are an idiot and a liar.

Damn I swear you are TM reincarnated.

Don't like it but you have no problem supporting people who use it, I'd call that supporting it, wouldn't you?

Yup - ones commitment to the First Amendment is measured by their commitment to defending it for people you disagree with most. No one is going to try to stiffle speech that they agree with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back