Baby Bust

Fertility rates are falling across the board, people are waiting later and later (if ever) to start families, and are having fewer (if any) children when they do. Meanwhile, the death-mongers continue their abortion fetish.

How will (near) future governments and citizens address the many consequences of a declining population? It can't be put off forever.

I have a couple questions.

First, Fox News tells me moral or immoral, there is only one abortion clinic in Missouri so it is not a macro issue: Missouri's last abortion clinic allowed to stay open, for now, is rife with 'troubling' violations, state says

Second, I am going to snip your post here expect your support in the threads where I am inviting in immigrants to help with our declining population problem. We do need to maintain property values or our economy collapses for some reason, ask George W. Too high of wages drives jobs to other countries, as the minimum wage fighters.

I do regularly but those who believe we can tax our way to prosperity are far too dim to understand
Understand what? Oops, you forgot to explain again. Dude, you have no understanding of any of this. just stop posting.

Fertility rates are falling across the board, people are waiting later and later (if ever) to start families, and are having fewer (if any) children when they do. Meanwhile, the death-mongers continue their abortion fetish.

How will (near) future governments and citizens address the many consequences of a declining population? It can't be put off forever.
Robots. What are some other consequences?

What would the consequences be?

Besides military vulnerability, political instability, and economic collapse?

Wow, just how fast do you think the population would decrease?

And then there is always immigration...

Wow, just how fast do you think the population would decrease?

And then there is always immigration...
I don't see that happening-the housing shortage would end. Less welfare. Same old politics. Can't see a down side.

The democrat governor of Va. is still in office after he voiced an opinion that newborn infants can be legally murdered at the discretion of the parents and/or the doctor. The democrats want to murder living breathing kids and the freaking world is upside down.

Obviously this will require government to step in and mandate breeding on fertility farms. Of course the breeding must be selective. No whites. No Asians. No IQ greater than 87. Perfect for molding into reliable liberal voters, fully dependent.

I recall that being tried once before with blonde, blue-eyed couples.....I'm sure you found that inspirational.
Actually what your way will produce are citizens who

A. Don’t vote
B. Don’t make a living wage
C. Will never save enough to retire

The gop is responsible for the disappearing middle class.

The uneducated didn’t vote or voted for trump/republicans

I do regularly but those who believe we can tax our way to prosperity are far too dim to understand
Understand what? Oops, you forgot to explain again. Dude, you have no understanding of any of this. just stop posting.
No comrade ... I will not stop posting just how STUPID are those who believe we must eat the rich because your life is a failure.

Add to that a lot of young people have huge college loans to repay.

People can't afford to have kids.

No, they are making other choices.

That's what my ex and I did.

We held off on children until his 4 student loans were paid, we owned a house and could raise our child properly.

I'm sure there's a percentage of people now who are doing the same thing.

What is the problem? Why are you upset that people aren't having a lot of kids they can't afford and don't want anymore? Here's a fun fact for you, ever since the pill came on the market women have been having less children and waiting longer to have them.

Which shows a couple things. First that women don't want to have a lot of kids. Second that women want to have lives of their own and third when given the opportunity, they choose having lives of their own instead of being a brude mare for some man.

It's not your business and you have no right to tell anyone how to live their lives.

What are you going to do? Take birth control from them now?

Bummer for you. There's nothing you can do about it.

Relax Princess, I’m just pointing out that a declining population is going to bring challenges that should be considered before they are immediate.

I am relaxed. It seems like you're the one who is so upset that women aren't having a lot of kids anymore.

The fact that women aren't having a bunch of kids shows that past generations of women probably didn't want to have a lot of kids ...

Ease back on the militant feminism. Generally speaking, both a man and a woman are involved in the process.
I must admit I have much enjoyed my part.

Last edited:

So, we need more Catholics?

That is why we need LEGAL immigration to this country.

No, that is never a solution. That's just a replacement strategy.

That is why we need LEGAL immigration to this country.

No, that is never a solution. That's just a replacement strategy.

There is no “solution,” just delay and mitigation.

Absent an influx, once populations start to fall they pick up speed relatively quickly, and it’s very hard to reverse.

Many young couples have figured out kids cost $$. So they have decided to forego kids in hopes of garnering other things. Can't really blame them when wages are what they are and 2 people have to work to survive much less add another mouth to feed. The era of the big families is dwnidling replaced by less or no kids.

The comforts my kids enjoy were undreamed of by my parents. The fiction that our snowflake millennials have it hard is absurdity. In my parents day, there was one car in the family - that goes for 99% of the country. Dad used it to go to work, Mom walked. Every millennial has a car. There was one TV in the house, and 2 or three stations to watch. Now every millennial has a smart phone that streams unending entertainment on demand. Life is easy for our kids - maybe too easy.

Couldn’t hurt.

Couldn’t hurt.

One guess on the religion of the majority of people crossing the border...and Church of Scientology is not it...

Forum List

Back