Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

How many of you believe Georgia will go through w/this foolishness?
Disney wants less children

Lol

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

Lol
I don't think a corporation wants any children...

Meh, who cares.

Lol
Toy corporations need children because u cant buy enough toys

Lol
Yeah but they don't want them in the corporation.

Lol
Yeah but they don't want them in the corporation.
No kids, no more Disney

I can think of Plenty of DemTard fathers who should have pulled out and DemTard Mothers who should have had abortions.

More people will go to Stone Mountain and learn some real history. :04:

Let me get this straight, the Disney corporation that depends on kids and toddlers for it's very existence is threatening to pull out of Georgia unless they promote the murder of the unborn. The world is freaking upside down.

A liberal who doesn't love a new tax?

that is basically what I said, you are a liberal so of course you love new taxes.

Thanks for confirming I was correct.

I see the error!

I forgot to add: /sarcastic font at the bottom so naturally it was beyond your ken.

There was no error.

you are a liberal and you love taxes and you go running to the government to save you from evil private corporations. The government is your first answer to every problem.

I would. Losing left-wingers in a state, is a benefit to the entire state.

The real irony is, why would left-wingers be in that state, is left-wing states are so amazingly cool? It's because they suck. That's why they have to go live in other states, run by right-wingers, and try and ruin those states too.

Forum List

Back