Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

How many of you believe Georgia will go through w/this foolishness?
Um....

Why are they filming in Georgia?

Oh, yeah...

The lightbulb comes on.....

Maybe not in your case..

They can blow shit up...

Destroy shit...

Get tax breaks...

Special consideration when gridlock ensues...

Apparently the "Entertainment Industry" forgot why they aren't filming in... not Georgia...

But...

CALIFORNIA...

because...

Some proposed legislation on abortion?

Discuss.

Soon all Liberal leaning companies wil be headquartered in only the Progressive states where those governments will proceed to tax the shit out of them.

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

This is going to hurt Disney, not Georgia.

Hey let’s face it most of the liberal “artists” higher ups over there are mostly pedophiles. Fuck you Disney

I would LOVE to see this backfire in Disney's face. There are a LOT more pro-life people in the USA than Disney wants to admit. I'd love to see a nation-wide boycott against them and watch them flip their shit. This sounds slightly similar to the BLM fiasco that kicked the NFL in the dick a few years back.

In your signature you have a verse from Scripture
from the Book of Matthew...Jesus is speaking

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Jesus goes on to say....

Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou
that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

But he answered and said, Every plant,
which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Then answered Peter and said unto him,
Declare unto us this parable

And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth
goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

But those things which proceed out of the mouth
come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

These are the things which defile a man:
but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Matthew 15:11-20

Georgia...foolishness

Disney has built its fortunes on children,
and the child within every adult

Disney is now on my blacklist too

This house is FULL of Disney
movies, clothes, trading pins, banks,
stuffed characters, figurines, cups, plates,
ornaments, beach towels, picture frames,
Candle holders, hats, hoodies, key chains,
Knickknacks, pizza cutter, waffle press,
Tote bags, collectables, snow globes, music collection
Video games, books, 15 trips to WDW, 1 DL

That doesn’t even include Star Wars and Marvel

Disney can kiss my ass and so can you!

So wait, they're going to starve themselves of money if Georgia passes a specific piece of legislation? I'm pretty much positive that no State will pass any Baby Murder restrictions, but I would very much find it hilarious if they follow through on this threat to shoot themselves in the foot should this happen.

Then again, they're likely making this "threat" because they're so heavily subsidized that it ultimately wouldn't matter anyway. It would be purely Political theater.

In your signature you have a verse from Scripture
from the Book of Matthew...Jesus is speaking

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Jesus goes on to say....

Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou
that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

But he answered and said, Every plant,
which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Then answered Peter and said unto him,
Declare unto us this parable

And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth
goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

But those things which proceed out of the mouth
come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

These are the things which defile a man:
but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Matthew 15:11-20

Georgia...foolishness

Disney has built its fortunes on children,
and the child within every adult

Disney is now on my blacklist too

This house is FULL of Disney
movies, clothes, trading pins, banks,
stuffed characters, figurines, cups, plates,
ornaments, beach towels, picture frames,
Candle holders, hats, hoodies, key chains,
Knickknacks, pizza cutter, waffle press,
Tote bags, collectables, snow globes, music collection
Video games, books, 15 trips to WDW, 1 DL

That doesn’t even include Star Wars and Marvel

Disney can kiss my ass and so can you!

Amen[emoji1317]

I don't know if they will but I think more companies should boycott all states that pass laws that take a woman's choice from them.

No employer should want to do business with a state that puts women's lives in jeopardy and forces survivors of rape and incest to carry a pregnancy to term.

I support Disney and Netflix for their choices. Hopefully since decency isn't any concern to those states maybe money might persuade them.
Rape and incest are a spittle of the % of abortions

Unless I’m mistaken, women aren’t being prevented
from being responsible or keeping their legs shut

If Satan started a company it would be exactly like Disney. It's like every kid that went through their BS went out missing their soul and making it "big".
I'd rather be a poor carpenter. OK. I'm what most would call a poor metal worker.
Same difference.Happy enough. Live in a beautiful place. Got few bills. All good enough for me. I understand the part where Satan tempted Jesus. I've been all over the place over the past 1/2 century and would trade my soul for nothing I've ever seen here.People oooo and aaaaah but never look critically. It aint all that.
I look forward to my place "wherever" JC went to prepare me one.

The costs alone will ensure I never step foot in a Disney park.
Thing is, plenty of idiots will gladly pay those prices, wait in those lines, with a stupid grin on their face only because it Star Wars.

I do remember when liberals hated greedy corporations, now they worship them if they say the right buzzwords.

We republicans and conservatives really need to start fighting back against this shit.

i support what Disney is doing, i think its awesome. we need more of this kind of activism in america, not less!

I don't know if they will but I think more companies should boycott all states that pass laws that take a woman's choice from them.

No employer should want to do business with a state that puts women's lives in jeopardy and forces survivors of rape and incest to carry a pregnancy to term.

I support Disney and Netflix for their choices. Hopefully since decency isn't any concern to those states maybe money might persuade them.
Rape and incest are a spittle of the % of abortions

Unless I’m mistaken, women aren’t being prevented
from being responsible or keeping their legs shut
Lord knows Mary Mother of Jesus couldn't.

74n4exoy2g131.jpg

I have been boycotting Disney for decades since they built that filthy ass amusement park that fucked up Central Florida.

Forum List

Back