Back-Stabbing The Jews

Maybe if Israel would stop running from fights their backs wouldn't be the only target available.

They really are a cowardly lot.
Racist.

I don't think he is so much racist as bigoted. Since this is the Middle East forum, I don't think he has ever mentioned the Iraqi soldiers running away leaving all that equipment behind that subsequently was seized by ISIS.. I doubt years ago when it happened he would have mentioned the Egyptian soldiers leaving their sandals in the desert running away from the Israelis.

There are plenty of non-practicing Jews. "Jew" is not a religion. You need to get out more.
Yeah? The last self identified Jew I asked gave 'Anglo-Saxon' as her self selected race. What then does 'Jew' become?

Ooh, butt hurt. Blame her, not me.

Is mongrel white trash a race? I suppose some in the Confederate states might self identify as such.

But perhaps you have RCCD (Rightard Reading Comprehension Disorder), so I'll rephrase it.

I asked a woman who self identified as Jewish what she considered her race to be, to which she replied 'Anglo-Saxon'.

I don't believe I can make it any clearer, but if you tell me what part of that you don't understand I'll have another go.

Last edited:
Maybe if Israel would stop running from fights their backs wouldn't be the only target available.

Racist.
Are Israelis a different race than us humans? I don't think so, but it reveals plenty about your thinking.
Not really. I guess you don't know when someone is being facetious.

The best thing that would happen to this country is for all of the liberals/progressives to just jump off of a cliff. America would be a much better place.

I'm being serious now.

Last edited:

when did that happen? Just like there are " many more Jews here than anywhere else" you're just not that bright are you?

That dope is clearly a bald-faced liar and a Liberal....or is that redundant?

Lumping all Jews together- American Jews, Israeli Jews, Hasidic Jews, & atheist Jews , older establ AIPAC Jews vs. Younger and more progressive J Street Jews makes PoliticalSpice look like a racist
yes.gif

Atheist Jews... Are those kinda like Atheist Muslims?? Or agnostic missionaries??
There are plenty of non-practicing Jews. "Jew" is not a religion. You need to get out more.

In a constellation of stupid and erroneous posts......many by you.....this one is a classic.

{N.B. This post was constructed prior to the announcement today, by this anti-American President, that he would veto any attempt to alter his endorsement of Iranian nuclear program....no greater example could be found of back-stabbing the Jews.}

CJ5gJ-iUkAArqE_.jpg:large

Head of Joint Chiefs said just last week ---- "Under no circumstances should we allow the lowering of conventional arms restrictions on Iran"... But who the heck is he to stand in the way of WW3..... Obama's legacy is gonna be an all-out war in the Mid-East. With some VERY STRANGE axis and ally choices to be made.

Obama wouldn't haven't a clue how to stop what he's set in motion...
what are your foreign policy bona fides? You vote for Bush II in 2004? Be honest.

Gee....everybody is giving you remedial lessons.....I guess I should, too......

1. "(CNSNews.com) – White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Monday the Obama administration’s foreign policies in a number of areas have enhanced the world’s “tranquility” – a word that raised eyebrows asreporters pointed to situations in Gaza, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Ukraine and the South China Sea."WH We ve Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community CNS News

2. "Leaders ofthe five BRICS nations plan to create a development bank in a direct challenge to theWorld Bankthat they accuse of Western bias. The bank would use $50 billion of seed capital shared equally between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa but would undoubtedly be dominated by China. It would be the first institution of the informal forum started in 2009 amid the economic meltdown to chart a new and more equitable world economic order."Watch Out World Bank Here Comes the BRICS Bank

a. "WhenBarackObamatook office, he pledgeda new overture to the world’s emerging powers. Today each of the Brics – Brazil, Russia, India,Chinaand South Africa – is at loggerheads with America, or worse."http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/6077675c-c4c4-11e3-8dd4-00144feabdc0.html#axzz37ecJQGho

3. [August 18, 2011].... [Obama} called Thursday for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to resign, after months of his violent crackdown on protesters. The rhetorical escalation was backed bynew U.S. sanctions designed to undermine Assad’sability to finance his military operation..... culminatedmonths of calibrateddiplomacythat has included three rounds of sanctionsand a gradual policy shift toward regime change in a nation long at odds with U.S. policy in the Middle East."Assad must go Obama says - The Washington Post

4."Russia 'to reopen Cold WarCuban listening post used to spy on America' Moscow-based daily Kommersant claimedRussia and Cuba have struck a deal'in principle' after President Vladimir Putin visited the island last week.

Citing several sources within Russian authorities, the respected daily wrote: 'The agreements were finalised while President Vladimir Putin visited Havana last Friday."
Russia to reopen Cold War Cuban listening post used to spy on America Daily Mail Online

5. When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:
"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administrationhas decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptiangovernment while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."
Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

6. "Putin Poised to Retaliate Against Obama by Trashing Iran Deal
Now that the U.S.-Russia relationship hasbroken down,Moscow could throw a wrench into the teetering nuclear negotiations with Iran.

But if Putin decides that retaliating against the U.S. and ruining Obama’s foreign policy legacy is more important than sealing a pact with Iran, the whole thing could unravel....Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. .... We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.."Putin Poised to Retaliate Against Obama by Trashing Iran Deal - The Daily Beast

7. "ANKARA, Turkey (AP) —Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said he no longer holds "direct" telephone conversations with U.S. President Barak Obama,suggesting a rift between the leaders who were once close."Turkish PM says he Obama no longer talk directly - Yahoo News

8. Underestimated the "Islamic State, IS" "The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is ifa jayvee teamputs on Lakers uniforms that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant,”Obama told the New Yorker, referring to ISIS.
“I think there is a distinction between the capacity and reach of a bin Laden and a network that is actively planning major terrorist plots against the homeland versus jihadists who are engaged in various local power struggles and disputes, often sectarian.”

9. Obama made another huge mistake inrefusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.
"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY:Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote inPolitico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.

10. "Turkey will refuse to allow a US-led coalition to attack jihadistsin neighbouring Iraq and Syria from its air bases, nor will it take part in combat operations against militants, a government official told AFP" Thursdayhttp://Breaking TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS The Gateway Pundit

So.....once again....I'm correct, Obama and you are failures.

11. "First and foremost, I want the American people to know that our experts, here at the CDC and across our government, agree that the chances of an Ebola outbreak here in the United States are extremely low. We’ve been taking the necessary precautions, including working with countries in West Africa to increase screening at airports so that someone with the virus doesn’t get on a plane for the United States.In the unlikely event that someone with Ebola does reach our shores, we’ve taken new measures so that we’re prepared here at home. " Obama Two Weeks Ago Chances of an Ebola Outbreak Here ... Extremely Low The Weekly Standard

a. "U.S. Nurses Say They Are Unprepared To Handle Ebola Patients" U.S. Nurses Say They Are Unprepared To Handle Ebola Patients

b. "After first Ebola case, red flags emerge that U.S. unprepared for pandemic" After first Ebola case fears turn to U.S. pandemic preparedness - Washington Times

12. “Obama is the weakest of U.S. presidents, he had humiliating defeats in the region. Under him the Islamic awakening happened,” Younesisaidin a Farsi language interview with Iran’s semi-official Fars News Agency. “Americans witnessed their greatest defeats in Obama’s era: Terrorism expanded, [the] U.S. had huge defeats under Obama [and] that is why they want to compromise with Iran,” Younesi said.

The criticism of Obama echoes comments made recently byotherworld leaders and even former members of the president’s own staff,such asFormer Defense Secretary Robert Gates. Top Iranian Official Obama is The Weakest of U.S. Presidents Washington Free Beacon

13. "Shock U.S. Army admission: Obama freed Taliban ‘psychopath’ in Bergdahl trade"The Obama administration released Fazl and four other Taliban commanders May 31 from the U.S. military detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in exchange for Sgt. Bergdahl,
Taliban prisoner traded for Bowe Bergdahl a dangerous psychopath Army colonel - Washington Times

"Breaking: Bowe Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion…Update: Attorney Has Received Charges But WH Delaying Notice To Public…Update: Senior Defense Officials Confirm">Breaking:Bowe Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion…Update:Attorney Has Received Charges But WH Delaying Notice To Public…Update:Senior Defense Officials Confirm" Breaking Bowe Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion Update Attorney Has Received Charges But WH Delaying Notice To Public Update Senior Defense Officials Confirm Weasel Zippers

14. "GUMMING UP THE WORKS: Obama blasted for chewing gum during visit with Indian prime minister
Obama, who has been caught before munching on gum during high-profile political events, was taken to task by the country’s largest newspaper after he was spotted taking a piece out of his mouth during the annual Republic Day parade."

Obama blasted for chewing gum during visit with Indian PM - NY Daily News

15. "Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist Organization
Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist Organization

a. "The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just days after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the State Department, according to an official statement released this week.

Just days after a delegation that included two top Brotherhood leaders washosted at the State Department, the organization released an official statement calling on its supporters to “prepare” for jihad, according to an independent translation of thestatementfirst posted on Tuesday." Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders Washington Free Beacon

16. "The threat from radical Islam has at least doubled in the past decade while Washington refuses to even admit the enemy exists, former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said Sunday.

Pointing to a map showing the spread of violent Islamic extremism stretching across the Middle East and northern Africa, Flynn said, "Ten years ago I was drawing that map and there's only two or three dots on it. Today, what you're seeing on a map like that is a doubling of the enemy … a doubling or more."
http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Michael-Flynn-ISIS-doubled-spread/2015/02/08/id/623473/#ixzz3RHuxGbBb

17."Irran’s Supreme leader Ali Khamenei called for “Death to America” on Saturday, a day after President BarackObama appealed to Iran to seize a “historic opportunity”for a nuclear deal and a better future, and as US Secretary of State John Kerry claimed substantial progress toward an accord."
Khamenei calls 'Death to America' as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal | The Times of IsraelKhamenei calls Death to America as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal The Times of Israel

18. "Not since the 1960s — and perhaps going back even further — has there been a time when so many Arab states and factions were engaged in so many wars, in quite such confusing configurations, said Frederic Wehrey of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. “It’s so dangerous,” he said." How the Yemen conflict risks new chaos in the Middle East - The Washington Post

19. "It would be one thing had the president brought in a successful test anywhere. But his — and Secretary of State Clinton’s — “reset” with Russia has been greeted with aggression from President Putin and his camarilla. The “pivot” to Asia has turned into a palsied pirouette and been unmasked as cover for fading from the Middle East. The redlines in Syria have been erased. Libya, Yemen, Venezuela are wrecks. Afghanistan is teetering to the Taliban, while Mr. Obama’s withdrawal has left Iraq at the mercy of Iran and the Islamic State."
The Obama Doctrine - The New York Sun

20. WASHINGTON—In reaching a historic agreement to restrain Iran’s nuclear program, President Barack Obama effectively shredded the foreign-policy playbook that had guided the U.S. for three decades....Obama also may have created a more unstable Middle East and, in the process, torn apart longtime U.S. ties with traditional allies such as Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Obama s Iran Deal Breaks From Past - WSJ

when did that happen? Just like there are " many more Jews here than anywhere else" you're just not that bright are you?

That dope is clearly a bald-faced liar and a Liberal....or is that redundant?
He may be just be too stupid to realize he doesn't know much, but want some leftist web-site feeds him.:dunno:

Last edited:
Just for the record, next up with Obama's war on Jews is going to be U.N. Declaration of a "Palestinian" state. Obama will not block it this time...France is working on it, it's going to happen. I've been saying it for well over a year now. Obama hates Netanyahu, Israel and the Jews

Statistikhengst
jillian

Fuck the Jews. This is America.

Wow. You are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Putting Americans first over other countries equates to being an idiot?
I wouldn't have phrased it the way you did, but i'll agree that our foreign policy and international relations should not be dependent on the approval of any one nation - especially a nation that has a clear interest in sabotaging any productive discussions.

But it's NOT just one nation.. Whilst we "stab Israel in the back" -- we've demonstrated to Egypt, Saudi, Jordan and other moderate Arab allies that we don't have a CLUE about the dangers of giving $160Bill in payoff cash to the Iranian state who is running proxy wars and terrorism opportunistically throughout the areas we've previously SCREWED up in the Mid East.. They are not gonna sit idly by while we make these giant arrogant errors.

Just for the record, next up with Obama's war on Jews is going to be U.N. Declaration of a "Palestinian" state. Obama will not block it this time...France is working on it, it's going to happen. I've been saying it for well over a year now. Obama hates Netanyahu, Israel and the Jews

Statistikhengst
jillian

Go Barak!

Fuck the Jews. This is America.

Wow. You are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Putting Americans first over other countries equates to being an idiot?
I wouldn't have phrased it the way you did, but i'll agree that our foreign policy and international relations should not be dependent on the approval of any one nation - especially a nation that has a clear interest in sabotaging any productive discussions.

But it's NOT just one nation.. Whilst we "stab Israel in the back" -- we've demonstrated to Egypt, Saudi, Jordan and other moderate Arab allies that we don't have a CLUE about the dangers of giving $160Bill in payoff cash to the Iranian state who is running proxy wars and terrorism opportunistically throughout the areas we've previously SCREWED up in the Mid East.. They are not gonna sit idly by while we make these giant arrogant errors.

Do you even know what the $160B are? They are Iranian funds that they had stupidly deposited in Western banks that were frozen. You can be sure that the funds, once returned will be deposited in Russian and Chinese banks.

Iran is the only state that has the power to defend the non-Sunni Muslim minorities throughout the region. They even support the Houthis who are Zaydi and not really Shiite but oppressed by the Sunnis in Yemen supported by the Saudi Wahabi Islamists.

when did that happen?
Every time they stay out of a fight that they desperately want fought.

Iran War and Gulf War are the two most recent examples.

Just like there are " many more Jews here than anywhere else"

Who said that? Not me.

you're just not that bright are you?
As bright as I need to be to counter your bullshit.

{N.B. This post was constructed prior to the announcement today, by this anti-American President, that he would veto any attempt to alter his endorsement of Iranian nuclear program....no greater example could be found of back-stabbing the Jews.}

1. How can it be? Some things seem so clear, plain and obvious ....yet there are others with diametrically opposite beliefs. Nowhere could that be more apparent than the case of Israel, and the Jews.

Israel, a nation with Western values, a nation that takes determined steps to avoid shedding the blood of its enemies, one that makes the desert bloom, is surpassing in intellectual endeavors that benefit all of mankind......and yet large segments of the civilized world, almost entirely Leftists, are determined to see them annihilated.

2. The recent edition of City Journal reviewed "Catch The Jew!," by Tuvia Tenenbom, ......one of those satires that lives up to Lord Byron's line 'And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep.'

"In his tour d’horizon of the Palestinian territories, Tenenbom uncovers the fact that there are almost 300 pro-Palestinian foreign NGOs working (that is, agitating) in the West Bank and another hundred in Gaza, most financed by German taxpayers.

....aid to the Palestinians by the European Union and the United Nations is the highest, per capita, in the world. Which might explain why... all over the West Bank, so many Palestinian officials and activists are driving Mercedes.

a. For the German-funded NGOs in particular, exposing the Jewish state’s perfidy—“catching the Jew,” in Tenenbom’s words—becomes a psychologically convenient way to repudiate the Nazi past. Anti-Zionism thus becomes a path to liberation from the burdens of Germany’s past, indeed from all of Western colonial history.

b. ....the major European...powers (Germany, England, France, and Spain)....“where else [but in Palestine] could one practice his or her darkest wish for Judenfrei territories and still be considered liberal?”

3. .... why [do] these beautiful European souls see their mission now as saving the Palestinians, while none dare venture to Qatar to protest the slave-labor conditions imposed on foreign workers ..... perpetrated by an Arab apartheid regime has so far led to the deaths of more than 1,000 indentured contract workers. ...."
Undercover Jew by Fred Siegel and Sol Stern City Journal July 10 2015

a. "A report by Qatar’s government found 964 deaths of migrants from India, Nepal and Bangladesh in 2012 and 2013. Other groups have cited a higher number over a longer period of time."
UPDATED The toll of human casualities in Qatar - The Washington Post
Are you a Jew?

Forum List

Back