Back-to-back and undisputed champion...........

He was guilty both times
Of course he was. The Republicans even admitted, both times, that he was guilty of the charges. Right after voting to acquit.

Poor Dems not happy!!!!

1613327920744.png

Greg

You're right, he is the impeachment king, never in our history has a President been there twice.

Perhaps his sole accomplishment in four years. Should be on his headstone.
FOREVER ACQUITTED, TWICE! 100% EXONERATED, TWICE. NO EVIDENCE, NO CONVICTION--TWICE. Showed the democrat criminality and incompetence for what it is--TWICE.
He was guilty both times, the Republicans were just afraid to do the right thing. They are cowards.

Guilty of what?

and against all the odds!!!!!
True, I doubt anyone expected 57 Senators to vote to convict.

57% of the Senate says he is guilty of, possibly, the worst crime a President can commit.

History will record this.

If 57% of a jury think you're guilty you walk. If any real juror in a trial would say up front they think the defendant is guilty without even seeing the evidence and before the trial, they would be removed immediately. That was the entire democrat party, half the jury. This was a sham impeachment and an even worse senate "trial." The man is innocent.

Get over it.

Last edited:
You're right, he is the impeachment king, never in our history has a President been there twice.

FOREVER ACQUITTED, TWICE! 100% EXONERATED, TWICE. NO EVIDENCE, NO CONVICTION--TWICE. Showed the democrat criminality and incompetence for what it is--TWICE.
He was guilty both times, the Republicans were just afraid to do the right thing. They are cowards.
Goodbye liar.

Do the Democrats dare risk a three-peat?

View attachment 457162

Hate to tell you dude...but you know - every impeached president was acquitted right? It's a political process.
Au contraire, Andrew Johnson was convicted on at least three articles of impeachment, 35-19 and removed from office. U.S. Senate: The Impeachment of Andrew Johnson (1868) President of the United States

No, he wasn't. He avoided conviction by one vote in the Senate. He served out the remainder of his term, although with virtually no political influence left.

and against all the odds!!!!!
True, I doubt anyone expected 57 Senators to vote to convict.

57% of the Senate says he is guilty of, possibly, the worst crime a President can commit.

History will record this.
hahahahHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

1. impeachment is not a trial--so no way can he be found guilty, even if they all voted for impeachment !!!!!!
2. Bill Clinton committed a much more serious CRIME

View attachment 457162

Hate to tell you dude...but you know - every impeached president was acquitted right? It's a political process.
Au contraire, Andrew Johnson was convicted on at least three articles of impeachment, 35-19 and removed from office. U.S. Senate: The Impeachment of Andrew Johnson (1868) President of the United States

For some reason, I thought he wasn't - I stand corrected.

You do not stand corrected. You were correct the first time.

View attachment 457162

No, he wasn't. He avoided conviction by one vote in the Senate. He served out the remainder of his term, although with virtually no political influence left.
oh....well I'm like doubly wrong I guess :lol:

I shouldn't be so quick to assume. But I did think none had ever been convicted.

How do you get guilty verdicts out of his exoneration votes? :cuckoo:

View attachment 457162

oh....well I'm like doubly wrong I guess :lol:

I shouldn't be so quick to assume. But I did think none had ever been convicted.
Don't be too hard on yourself--or me. God knows it is easy to get confused on these boards.

Why celebrate mediocrity? Are you that much of a used up Cult45 toolbag that you must continually scrape the bottom of the barrel because your Messiah lost?
Scrape the bottom of the barrel? That would be your Democrats who nominated a corrupt, brain damaged swamp rat named Joe Biden.

Those Democrats took an ex vice president and whipped your Cult45 monkey asses and took everything from you politically.

Forum List

Back