Bad Hair VS Bad Liar? Moral Equals?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Let's go with the bad hair first okay? I going to let you in on Donald Trumps secret. He's BALD HEADED! Pure vinyl on TOP of that head. Not one square inch of turf farm going on.

But INSIDE that head a mind that has at least 5 to 9 BILLION dollars made. A mind that graduated one of the toughest schools there is. His father was a HIGHLY respected M.I.T. professor. HIGHLY respected.

So much for the hair argument okay? Why ANYONE would even THINK it's equal to LYING is beyond me. The liar's mind while covered in colored hair is built on four plus decades of deception corruption and cover up.

The liars mind has closed her school records AND her final paper. The liar's mind has STOLEN evidence at least TWICE that we know of.
1, A Supreme Court Justices files on HIS trial.
2, Stole from a GOVERNMENT used server and DESTROYED over 30,000 emails.

Now Democrats AND clown trash want to argue THOSE are moral equals?
What world are THEY living in?

Fury

Trump should have followed in Dad's footsteps if he wanted respect...Proving that money can't buy you everything you lack...

• Banned
Trump should have followed in Dad's footsteps if he wanted respect...Proving that money can't buy you everything you lack...
Trump got respect in Nevada and he got respect in Arizona. Hillary got BOOED!

Hillary can't get 20,000 people to listen to her when she is the ONLY person speaking.

Trump got respect in Nevada and he got respect in Arizona. Hillary got BOOED!

Hillary can't get 20,000 people to listen to her when she is the ONLY person speaking.
She really has nothing to say that interest the general population, she burned that bridge too many times...

Pretty much the smartest thing Drumpf has ever done was to pick a really really rich daddy. What he obviously lacks in intelligence, he more than makes up with ego. He can keep on screwing up, more bankruptcies, idiotic lawsuits, sending business to China, lying about Mexico/Mexicans ... He will still have enough money that not much will bring him down.

He's for the 1%. The rest of us are his serving staff. His main goal is to finish the destruction of the working class that the Bushes started. Because Obama has worked FOR the middle class, RWs like that Trump is against them, just as they like that he sends business to China because Obama wants regulations to punish that.

Pretty much the smartest thing Drumpf has ever done was to pick a really really rich daddy. What he obviously lacks in intelligence, he more than makes up with ego. He can keep on screwing up, more bankruptcies, idiotic lawsuits, sending business to China, lying about Mexico/Mexicans ... He will still have enough money that not much will bring him down.

He's for the 1%. The rest of us are his serving staff. His main goal is to finish the destruction of the working class that the Bushes started. Because Obama has worked FOR the middle class, RWs like that Trump is against them, just as they like that he sends business to China because Obama wants regulations to punish that.
I don't trust politicians or the wealthy, they all have an agenda and it's usually all about controlling the masses and keeping them adding to their amassed fortunes...

• Banned

Obama IS old news so try and catch up clown trash. Trump did NOT pick his daddy UNLESS you can provide medical evidence that is even possible. Hillary IS the top 1% of the top 1%. So your economics argument FAILS as well.

• Banned

I don't trust politicians or the wealthy, they all have an agenda and it's usually all about controlling the masses and keeping them adding to their amassed fortunes...
No one can buy Trump. Hillary keeps a list of HER owners at the Clinton Foundation.

No one can buy Trump. Hillary keeps a list of HER owners at the Clinton Foundation.
But he does contribute to Hillary's club, like most rich people do, they play both sides of the fence...

But he does contribute to Hillary's club, like most rich people do, they play both sides of the fence...
They HAVE to in order to get ANYTHING done. We NEED to start putting PEOPLE in office that CAN'T be bought. Democrats creamed Bill Gates of Microsoft UNTIL he starting paying DNC hostage fees. Before that he NEVER gave money to ANY political party.

They HAVE to in order to get ANYTHING done. We NEED to start putting PEOPLE in office that CAN'T be bought. Democrats creamed Bill Gates of Microsoft UNTIL he starting paying DNC hostage fees. Before that he NEVER gave money to ANY political party.
Just the whey the game is played....It's a little late to start bitching about what has been going on for the last 50 years..I tried in the 1980's but they said I just had a bad attitude..Now, I just watch and laugh...

Just the whey the game is played....It's a little late to start bitching about what has been going on for the last 50 years..I tried in the 1980's but they said I just had a bad attitude..Now, I just watch and laugh...
Moonglow man to man I am telling you it's NEVER to late to start bitching about corruption and pay offs. It's the LACK of bitching that allows it to grow.

His stance on the USA building China's economy while we suffer the consequences such as the lack of jobs shows that he is for the 1% clearly, doesn't it? Come on Muddly it really doesn't hold any water

Moonglow man to man I am telling you it's NEVER to late to start bitching about corruption and pay offs. It's the LACK of bitching that allows it to grow.
I'm tired of playing that game...I will still bitch and moan, just not with the same gusto..

The Democrats weren't about to let him keep all that money for himself. Taxes alone just didn't cut it for them, they had to either get his money or destroy him and he caved.

I'm tired of playing that game...I will still bitch and moan, just not with the same gusto..
You listen to Trump's speech in Arizona. You WILL re-find your gusto. Raising hell about corruption and cover ups is going to be the new "IN" thing.

PC be damned, honesty is ABOUT to TRUMP. {pun intended}

Its all about taking from the working class and giving to the 1%. Trump is the quintessential 1%-er, inherited his wealth, takes business to China while pubs vote to put more money in corp pockets who do the same, screw over the little guy.

RWs love that. They're just lapping up the Trump lies and begging for more.

Note to RW nutters: If Drumpf doesn't get the nod, please oh please write him in. K?

Its all about taking from the working class and giving to the 1%. Trump is the quintessential 1%-er, inherited his wealth, takes business to China while pubs vote to put more money in corp pockets who do the same, screw over the little guy.

Note to RW nutters: If Drumpf doesn't get the nod, please oh please write him in. K?
What about the issue of Hillary being the top 1%? You forget that clown trash?

What about the issue of Hillary being the top 1%? You forget that clown trash?

Being wealthy is not the issue.

Stealing from the working class to give to the wealthy is the issue.

But yes, I do agree that he is a clown.

Forum List

Back