Bad News for Lamar: Tea Partiers Vow to Stand United

Jake the fake idea of a moderate Republican obviously is a democrat considering I have yet to read Jake the fake post one remark against Democrats.

I agree- Plus he runs to the mods every chance he get's after getting smoked in debate. Which seems to be quite common. :lol: -Geaux

You got a pass, young Geaux. Follow the rules instead of running your mouth.

Internettoughguy.jpg

No, Geaux4it, you are no internet tough guy, just a Board wannabee.

Let's stay on topic. If the TPM manage to get a loon through the primary next year, they will then add to the Dem majority in the Senate.

Jake the fake idea of a moderate Republican obviously is a democrat considering I have yet to read Jake the fake post one remark against Democrats.

Stay on track on the OP.

I have criticized the other side quite a bit, but I am far more concerned with your folks to the far right that corrupt the GOP.

Those days are almost over.

In 2010 and 2012, the GOP finally got the message loud and clear that Moderates were the kiss of death. We're not going to let the Dems pick our candidate. We're not even going to let them host our primaries anymore!

They finally got the message: Tea Party Victory, Moderates Dem-Lite = DEath

CF remains stuck in 2010 and pretend that nothing has happened since then.

That is ignoring reality, which includes the Dems keeping the Senate and increasing their lead because of the TPM loser candidates in 2010 and 2012, and Obama's shellacking of our party in 2012.

Frank, 2010 is over, it's not coming back, and we are moving forward without you.

That is ignoring reality, which includes the Dems keeping the Senate and increasing their lead because of the TPM loser candidates in 2010 and 2012, and Obama's shellacking of our party in 2012.

Frank, 2010 is over, it's not coming back, and we are moving forward without you.

That’s the problem you have. Without him and me and all the rest that are like us you are not moving forward at all. Instead, you will continue to lose election after election and quite frankly very few of us give a damn. Change or watch the GOP die.

That’s the problem you have. Without him and me and all the rest that are like us you are not moving forward at all. Instead, you will continue to lose election after election and quite frankly very few of us give a damn. Change or watch the GOP die.

You're making two mistakes here, if you don't mind the constructive criticism. First, you're assuming Jake wants the GOP to move forward. Second, you're assuming he wants anything at all - other than to derail threads which discuss/promote a libertarian influence in government with senseless trolling.

Not at all. You are dead wrong. The women, Hispanics, gays and lesbians, and other minorities we are reaching out to (watch it grow exponentially next year during the primaries by chosen candidates) are going to replace the reactionaries if they don't change.

We can't win with you: that's obvious. So we will win without you.

You're making two mistakes here, if you don't mind the constructive criticism. First, you're assuming Jake wants the GOP to move forward. Second, you're assuming he wants anything at all - other than to derail threads which discuss/promote a libertarian influence in government with senseless trolling.

The great mistake all of you on the far right, particularly the trolls, is that you are going to have much say about anything in the GOP after the primaries next year.

You are the symbolic coffin watch of the GOP, unaware the party has removed itself from your box.

Either you change with us, or you get left behind to do whatever you want.

:D

Naw, I am well aware this is pointless nor do I really care. I debate with the trolls sometimes to highlight the points for the rest of the board. They are related to the topic at hand and I think that it is quite relevant as many here seem to think that we are irrelevant but then bitch because we cause them to lose elections.

The reality is clear, the GOP can no longer afford to alienate the very people that they are supposed to represent.

So easily answered in #111.

The far right had its chance, failed, and is being thrown to the curb.

Within in ten years, even the hard red states will embrace the new forward looking GOP.

We ran a Moderate New England Republican and lost to one of the worst, most inept President in history

So easily answered in #111.

The far right had its chance, failed, and is being thrown to the curb.

Within in ten years, even the hard red states will embrace the new forward looking GOP.

The new forward looking GOP.. :confused:

What the hell is that?

Sounds like a democrat to me

-Geaux

Naw, I am well aware this is pointless nor do I really care. I debate with the trolls sometimes to highlight the points for the rest of the board. They are related to the topic at hand and I think that it is quite relevant as many here seem to think that we are irrelevant but then bitch because we cause them to lose elections.

The reality is clear, the GOP can no longer afford to alienate the very people that they are supposed to represent.

I agree.. We need to root them out and assign them to the back bencher democrats they are so compelled to emulate

-Geaux

Jake is demented; in Eastern Europe they are experiencing prosperity and freedom.

In the USA and Europe heavily experimenting with Progressive economics we are mired in a half-decade long recession

Jake's ideas failed

I agree.. We need to root them out and assign them to the back bencher democrats they are so compelled to emulate

-Geaux

You reactionaries are impotent, as you will know.

Keep throwing tantrums. :lol:

-Geaux

I don't really care much about the fortunes of the Republican party. If they continue to dismiss liberty in favor of big government authoritarianism, then it is my hope they fall. If Rand Paul and/or the Tea Party can push them to walk the walk when it comes to limited government and sane foreign policy, it could be a very good thing.

Forum List

Back