Bad news for Obama.

Even Rasmussan - which tilts to the right - had Obama leaving with a 62% approval rating in the final poll of his presidency: Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports® and his lowest was 43% in Nov 15.
Indeed, people are easily fooled by the media. Thank you.
i wonder what the Obama approval polls would be if we just polled everyone in our "Average American Neighborhood",,where I live, we have 64 Townhouses. and If I polled all 64 units, I would bet Obamas approval would be between 10 and 15%.

Even Rasmussan - which tilts to the right - had Obama leaving with a 62% approval rating in the final poll of his presidency: Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports® and his lowest was 43% in Nov 15.
Indeed, people are easily fooled by the media. Thank you.
i wonder what the Obama approval polls would be if we just polled everyone in our "Average American Neighborhood",,where I live, we have 64 Townhouses. and If I polled all 64 units, I would bet Obamas approval would be between 10 and 15%.
I've never heard anyone around here praise him except the two black female corrections officers at the prison who got fired for blowing a couple of convicts.

Well then. It looks like Trump is just as popular as Obama was at the same point in his Presidency, in spite of constant attacks from the liberal media.

Obama FURIOUS over Trump news (he’s VERY mad)

Is there anything else the voices in your head are telling you, wackadoodle?
How does one think Obama and Cankles great, but Trump a criminal? It is the same as saying I like this criminal, but not that criminal. It is illogical and ignorant.

Well then. It looks like Trump is just as popular as Obama was at the same point in his Presidency, in spite of constant attacks from the liberal media.

StreeM20171229_low.jpg

When will Democrats admit that Obama was awful?
sure he was LOL sure he was
Barack Obama beats Donald Trump for most admired ... - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...obama-beats...trump.../984935001/
2 days ago - Former president Barack Obama is still America's most admired man, according to Gallup's Most Admired Man and Woman poll published Wednesday. Obama, who also held the title every year of his presidency and the year he was elected, beat out president Donald Trump this year, 17% to 14%.
Obama beats Trump as most admired man: Poll - Washington Examiner
www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-beats-trump-as-most-admired.../2644441
2 days ago - Former President Barack Obama edged out his successor as the man most admired by Americans, according to a new Gallup poll released Wednesday. Obama beat Trump 17 percent to 14 percent, making it the 10th year in a row the former president has earned the title. The percentage of Americans who ...

Poll: Obama beats Trump as most admired man; Clinton most admired ...
www.foxnews.com/.../poll-obama-beats-trump-as-most-admired-man-clinton-most-admi...
2 days ago - Former President Barack Obama edged out his successor as the man most admired by Americans, according to a new Gallup poll released Wednesday.
Obama beats Trump again as most admired American man in poll | US ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Barack Obama
2 days ago - Trump is not the first incumbent president not to be named most-admired man: Richard Nixon and George W Bush missed out in years of poor approval ratings.

sure he was LOL sure he was
Barack Obama beats Donald Trump for most admired ... - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...obama-beats...trump.../984935001/
2 days ago - Former president Barack Obama is still America's most admired man, according to Gallup's Most Admired Man and Woman poll published Wednesday. Obama, who also held the title every year of his presidency and the year he was elected, beat out president Donald Trump this year, 17% to 14%.
Obama beats Trump as most admired man: Poll - Washington Examiner
www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-beats-trump-as-most-admired.../2644441
2 days ago - Former President Barack Obama edged out his successor as the man most admired by Americans, according to a new Gallup poll released Wednesday. Obama beat Trump 17 percent to 14 percent, making it the 10th year in a row the former president has earned the title. The percentage of Americans who ...

Poll: Obama beats Trump as most admired man; Clinton most admired ...
www.foxnews.com/.../poll-obama-beats-trump-as-most-admired-man-clinton-most-admi...
2 days ago - Former President Barack Obama edged out his successor as the man most admired by Americans, according to a new Gallup poll released Wednesday.
Obama beats Trump again as most admired American man in poll | US ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Barack Obama
2 days ago - Trump is not the first incumbent president not to be named most-admired man: Richard Nixon and George W Bush missed out in years of poor approval ratings.
According to one poll, Gallup.

approval polls are never even close to accurate. u cannot determine a presidents approval by polling about 2000 people out of 250 Million adults
Anyone can 'prove' anything they want using polls that overample one group over another group. This is what LIB pollters do habitually.
That's why they got their asses handed to them on election night.

not one credible pollster came out and said that Trump has already won 35 or so states that fall.

So ONE election was off in the polling - therefore all polls are wrong. Is that what you're claiming?

Thing is - there is a difference between predictive polling and polling public sentiments on things.
With the growth of social platforms and cell phones traditional polls have become irrelevant.
The LIBs are STILL using an outdated polling models to advance their LIB agenda knowing full well their numbers are lies!
That's not 'polling' that's propaganda Nigerian style.

Well they do believe a man can become a woman.
Thank you, I knew that story about making a woman from a man's rib was bullshit.
God made a woman out of a rib. A living man no matter how bad he wants to become a woman he cannot do it, but of course, God could change him into a woman. Including his DNA. When a doctor can do that, well they can't. So move a long now.

RanoD20171229_low.jpg
Before the president from Chicago says farewell, there's disappointment
Some of us know Obama was entirely owned and controlled by the rich and powerful. He proved it throughout his presidency.

It is funny that those on the left think Trump voters got duped, when they voted BO twice getting duped over and over.

remember when all networks agreed that Hillary was ahead by 2? yah, right, they all did that to make sure none of them look like fools in the end in case Trump won in a landslide,,,and what happened? Trump Won In A Landslide !!!:banana::woohoo:

Forum List

Back