Bad news for Obama.

Well they do believe a man can become a woman.
Thank you, I knew that story about making a woman from a man's rib was bullshit.
God made a woman out of a rib. A living man no matter how bad he wants to become a woman he cannot do it, but of course, God could change him into a woman. Including his DNA. When a doctor can do that, well they can't. So move a long now.
So if God could do it once, why couldn't she do it again?

remember when all networks agreed that Hillary was ahead by 2? yah, right, they all did that to make sure none of them look like fools in the end in case Trump won in a landslide,,,and what happened? Trump Won In A Landslide !!!:banana::woohoo:
And if by "landslide" you mean LOSING the popular vote by 3 million you would be correct.

Thank you, I knew that story about making a woman from a man's rib was bullshit.
God made a woman out of a rib. A living man no matter how bad he wants to become a woman he cannot do it, but of course, God could change him into a woman. Including his DNA. When a doctor can do that, well they can't. So move a long now.
Man cannot change his DNA, God created man. When you finally realize that, it will be to late for you. Unless you repent before you die, and I hope you do repent.

Well then. It looks like Trump is just as popular as Obama was at the same point in his Presidency, in spite of constant attacks from the liberal media.

Obama FURIOUS over Trump news (he’s VERY mad)

Is there anything else the voices in your head are telling you, wackadoodle?
How does one think Obama and Cankles great, but Trump a criminal? It is the same as saying I like this criminal, but not that criminal. It is illogical and ignorant.
They are liars that are trying to hurt this country. Maybe even paid, maybe not even Americans.

approval polls are never even close to accurate. u cannot determine a presidents approval by polling about 2000 people out of 250 Million adults

Given that you don't have the slightest clue in the world how "facts" work it's a no-brainer that you have no clue how polling methodology works either.

So your solution is to just make shit up on the spur of the moment. And somehow the whole world isn't supposed to think you're a retard.

What the fuck planet bubble do you live on in where you just pull numbers out of your ass anyway?

Well then. It looks like Trump is just as popular as Obama was at the same point in his Presidency, in spite of constant attacks from the liberal media.

How is this possible when 95% of DNCMSM reporting on Trump, is negative?

If Trump doesn't like negative reporting, he should quit doing stupid things. Do you really think there should always be an equal amount of good and bad reports on Trump no matter what he does? That's childish and dumb.
Please name the stupid things he has DONE. Twitter posts and silly statements don't count. Name what he has DONE!!!

Please. Pretty please.....just be honest for once.

Twitter posts are public statements and in Trump World they seem to be policy statements as well.

Popularity doesn't amount to a pile of dog crap. Trump didn't run to be in some stupid "popularity contest", he ran to make this country great again and to fix the fuckups 8 years thatf the "popular" shithead Obama created, as well as the fuckery done to this country the last 15 years. And that is exactly what he is accomplishing, whether the leftist assholes like it or not.

So take the medicine Uncle Trump is giving you, leftists assholes. It may not taste very "popular" to your sensitive little taste-buds, but you'll be glad you did.
Barry left office with a 28% approval,,,,GREAT JOB !!!

No. He didn't.

How does one think Obama and Cankles great, but Trump a criminal? It is the same as saying I like this criminal, but not that criminal. It is illogical and ignorant.
They are liars that are trying to hurt this country. Maybe even paid, maybe not even Americans.
It is assholes like you that slobber all over themselves at the sight of Putin and our fat hog of a President that are most likely Russian trolls.

approval polls are never even close to accurate. u cannot determine a presidents approval by polling about 2000 people out of 250 Million adults

Given that you don't have the slightest clue in the world how "facts" work it's a no-brainer that you have no clue how polling methodology works either.

What the fuck planet do you live on where you just pull numbers out of your ass anyway?
Why are you saying he is a regressive liberal when he's not? You are lying again.

It is assholes like you that slobber all over themselves at the sight of Putin and our fat hog of a President that are most likely Russian trolls.
I've never met Putin or Trump. What country are you from? Why do you hate Americans so much?

Even Rasmussan - which tilts to the right - had Obama leaving with a 62% approval rating in the final poll of his presidency: Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports® and his lowest was 43% in Nov 15.
Indeed, people are easily fooled by the media. Thank you.
i wonder what the Obama approval polls would be if we just polled everyone in our "Average American Neighborhood",,where I live, we have 64 Townhouses. and If I polled all 64 units, I would bet Obamas approval would be between 10 and 15%.
LOL 64 shanties 20 ft from the railroad tracks, you mean. Well now, if you polled all those fellas there sitting around with their big bellies showing through the holes in their t-shirts, waiting for their welfare checks. LOL Typical 'Conservative' voters.

Anyone can 'prove' anything they want using polls that overample one group over another group. This is what LIB pollters do habitually.
That's why they got their asses handed to them on election night.
Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes than did the fat demented old clown. Russia did the math for the clown, and they won the EC. In 2020, President Pence will not have that kind of help, because Russia will be blocked from influencing our elections. In fact, by that time, Putin may not even be at the head of the Russian nation.

What the fuck planet do you live on where you just pull numbers out of your ass anyway?
Why are you saying he is a regressive liberal when he's not? You are lying again.
I wonder if Liberals are aware that illegal aliens are not allowed to register or vote? but apparently, in LA/Boston/New York/Oregon/Virginia/NH and the rest, that law doesnt apply to them. Thats why Trump actually won by 6 to 8 Million votes

remember when all networks agreed that Hillary was ahead by 2? yah, right, they all did that to make sure none of them look like fools in the end in case Trump won in a landslide,,,and what happened? Trump Won In A Landslide !!!:banana::woohoo:
Lying fuck. Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Very close to that 2 percentage points. A landslide? The fat hog lost the popular vote, and received less EC votes than did President Obama in either of his terms.

Man cannot change his DNA, God created man. When you finally realize that, it will be to late for you. Unless you repent before you die, and I hope you do repent.
Repent for what and to which God? Maybe I prefer the Roman Gods. If so, I have never, ever, done anything to be repentant about. LOL

lets say the population of LA county is about 3 Million..and its documented that 1.4 Million are illlegal aliens, then we have a presidential election. 1.6 Million People voted, 75% for the rat. now,, wouldnt anyone assume that at least a few hundred thousand that voted were illegal?

for the longest time, I never read most of the replies coming from the room goats,,whats the point? I already know they lie and make up their own facts....I just scroll past them and only read the replies from the normal members here

When you consider the daily anti-Trump indoctrination from the msm, it's astounding that Trump's approval rating could rival Obama's at this point.

Forum List

Back