Bad news for Obama.

Even Rasmussan - which tilts to the right - had Obama leaving with a 62% approval rating in the final poll of his presidency: Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports® and his lowest was 43% in Nov 15.
Indeed, people are easily fooled by the media. Thank you.
i wonder what the Obama approval polls would be if we just polled everyone in our "Average American Neighborhood",,where I live, we have 64 Townhouses. and If I polled all 64 units, I would bet Obamas approval would be between 10 and 15%.
LOL 64 shanties 20 ft from the railroad tracks, you mean. Well now, if you polled all those fellas there sitting around with their big bellies showing through the holes in their t-shirts, waiting for their welfare checks. LOL Typical 'Conservative' voters.
Jerry Brown's town!
Guess who is paying for these welfare bums? If they were sentinant enough to vote who do you think they would vote for?
100% for President Obama! HAAAA HAAAAAA!
You really are a fucking idiot!
la homeless photos - Google Search:

i live in one of the wealthiest places on earth, its pretty red. why not just take an Obama Poll on Marco Island? or just the people that live on the beach here? anyone wanna guess what the poll would say? I claim to be in Sarasota, actually I used to live there, but plan to move back in April, and I know that about 80 to 90% of those in Sarasota dont care for Barry

Well then. It looks like Trump is just as popular as Obama was at the same point in his Presidency, in spite of constant attacks from the liberal media.

Obama FURIOUS over Trump news (he’s VERY mad)

It is amazing that even with the non stop assault against Trump, and the absolute love and protection given to obama......Trump manages to tie obama.....it reflects on the hard work and accomplshment of Trump, and the weak Presidency of obama....

Even Rasmussan - which tilts to the right - had Obama leaving with a 62% approval rating in the final poll of his presidency: Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports® and his lowest was 43% in Nov 15.
Indeed, people are easily fooled by the media. Thank you.
As opposed to internet trolls who think the orange sociopath has a higher approval rating than president Obama?

:rofl:
Yet, I've not spoken to anyone here that approves of Obama.

i live in one of the wealthiest places on earth, its pretty red. why not just take an Obama Poll on Marco Island? or just the people that live on the beach here? anyone wanna guess what the poll would say? I claim to be in Sarasota, actually I used to live there, but plan to move back in April, and I know that about 80 to 90% of those in Sarasota dont care for Barry

This may help with your research on where to go in Sarasota! :)

The 5 Best Retirement Communities in Sarasota, Florida | Investopedia

Well then. It looks like Trump is just as popular as Obama was at the same point in his Presidency, in spite of constant attacks from the liberal media.

How is this possible when 95% of DNCMSM reporting on Trump, is negative?

If Trump doesn't like negative reporting, he should quit doing stupid things. Do you really think there should always be an equal amount of good and bad reports on Trump no matter what he does? That's childish and dumb.

ISIS Barry has had a bad month. Revealing that he was working with Terrorist group Hezbollah rubbed all decent Americans the wrong way. Not you of course, but decent folk.

funny to because just how much the media

tries to prop up the claim that "obama is just loved" bs

--LOL

It must really burn you that you have to resort to fake news to prop up Trump.

sorry you leftist run the fake news and fake polls and just about fake everything
Well they do believe a man can become a woman.

yeah then try to claim man global warming is a science --LOL

If Trump doesn't like negative reporting, he should quit doing stupid things. Do you really think there should always be an equal amount of good and bad reports on Trump no matter what he does? That's childish and dumb.
Please name the stupid things he has DONE. Twitter posts and silly statements don't count. Name what he has DONE!!!

Please. Pretty please.....just be honest for once.

This was 2 months ago.

Analysis | President Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days
Fact Checker
Analysis
President Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days
Yes...but lying is something all presidents and politicians do. Big Ears lied just as much, but no one bothered to expose him.

Why can't you see that the DNCMSM is duping you AGAIN?

If 95% negative reporting doesn't PROVE DNCMSM media bias, I don't know what will.

Jeffrey Dahmer received 100% negative reporting. Using your logic, media bias is the only thing that convicted him.

Please name the stupid things he has DONE. Twitter posts and silly statements don't count. Name what he has DONE!!!

Please. Pretty please.....just be honest for once.

Twitter posts and ignorant statements ARE things he has done. The world judges our country by the statements of our president. In this case, the words of our childish idiot president. Only an idiot would invite the Russians into the Oval Office and give them top secret information. That's much worse than a blowjob.

ISIS Barry has had a bad month. Revealing that he was working with Terrorist group Hezbollah rubbed all decent Americans the wrong way. Not you of course, but decent folk.

Only idiots believe all that made up right wing propaganda.

Well they do believe a man can become a woman.
Thank you, I knew that story about making a woman from a man's rib was bullshit.
God made a woman out of a rib. A living man no matter how bad he wants to become a woman he cannot do it, but of course, God could change him into a woman. Including his DNA. When a doctor can do that, well they can't. So move a long now.
So if God could do it once, why couldn't she do it again?
Man cannot change his DNA, God created man. When you finally realize that, it will be to late for you. Unless you repent before you die, and I hope you do repent.
Repent for what and to which God? Maybe I prefer the Roman Gods. If so, I have never, ever, done anything to be repentant about. LOL
One day you will regret it, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back