Bad news for Obama.

Well then. It looks like Trump is just as popular as Obama was at the same point in his Presidency, in spite of constant attacks from the liberal media.

Obama FURIOUS over Trump news (he’s VERY mad)

funny to because just how much the media

tries to prop up the claim that "obama is just loved" bs

--LOL

It must really burn you that you have to resort to fake news to prop up Trump.

sorry you leftist run the fake news and fake polls and just about fake everything

RealClearPolitics is hardly leftist and has a good reputation.

--LOL

sure pal

--LOL

carry on with your fake news and polls it worked out so well with the presidential election

--LOL

Seriously - what is wrong with RealClearPolitics? I think some of you guys are going so far out on the Bannon fringe that the only real news to you is fake news :dunno:

Well then. It looks like Trump is just as popular as Obama was at the same point in his Presidency, in spite of constant attacks from the liberal media.

--LOL

The only poll I trust is the Hossfly Poll and my choice is never wrong.

The latest Hossfly Polling data indicates that you need to donate all your chocolate holdings to a mysterious figure known as "Coyote".

--LOL

The latest Hossfly Polling data indicates that you need to donate all your chocolate holdings to a mysterious figure known as "Coyote".
Sorry. Chocolate is not good for Coyotes and besides I ate it all up.

not one credible pollster came out and said that Trump has already won 35 or so states that fall.

So ONE election was off in the polling - therefore all polls are wrong. Is that what you're claiming?

Thing is - there is a difference between predictive polling and polling public sentiments on things.

--LOL

Sorry. Chocolate is not good for Coyotes and besides I ate it all up.

The Coyote poll shows extremely low approval ratings for Hossfly.

--LOL

we all know that any pollster that told the truth of their results would of had their head on a plate. {in other words,,,u lie about your approval poll,,,OR ELSE !!}

--LOL

we all know that any pollster that told the truth of their results would of had their head on a plate. {in other words,,,u lie about your approval poll,,,OR ELSE !!}

Oh horseshit. There are a number of reasons and a lot of soul searching over why the polls were so off but that wasn't one of them.

--LOL

sorry you leftist run the fake news and fake polls and just about fake everything

--LOL

sure pal

--LOL

carry on with your fake news and polls it worked out so well with the presidential election

--LOL

Seriously - what is wrong with RealClearPolitics? I think some of you guys are going so far out on the Bannon fringe that the only real news to you is fake news :dunno:

we will see when you get disappointed and butt hurt once again

i wont say see i told you so

i will just once again --LOL

how many times has the fake polls built up your hopes

10 ?

20?

50? times

when do ya learn

--LOL

sure pal

--LOL

--LOL

10 ?

20?

50? times

when do ya learn

And you decide they are "fake" how? Because you don't like what they say? Because sometimes they are wrong?

--LOL

sure pal

--LOL

--LOL

10 ?

20?

50? times

when do ya learn

And you decide they are "fake" how? Because you don't like what they say? Because sometimes they are wrong?

i decided nothing

time will prove me right and you wrong once again

now you can have the last word

How is this possible when 95% of DNCMSM reporting on Trump, is negative?

If Trump doesn't like negative reporting, he should quit doing stupid things. Do you really think there should always be an equal amount of good and bad reports on Trump no matter what he does? That's childish and dumb.
Please name the stupid things he has DONE. Twitter posts and silly statements don't count. Name what he has DONE!!!

Please. Pretty please.....just be honest for once.

This was 2 months ago.

Analysis | President Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days
Fact Checker
Analysis
President Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days

How is this possible when 95% of DNCMSM reporting on Trump, is negative?

If Trump doesn't like negative reporting, he should quit doing stupid things. Do you really think there should always be an equal amount of good and bad reports on Trump no matter what he does? That's childish and dumb.
Please name the stupid things he has DONE. Twitter posts and silly statements don't count. Name what he has DONE!!!

Please. Pretty please.....just be honest for once.

This was 2 months ago.

Analysis | President Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days
Fact Checker
Analysis
President Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days
Yes...but lying is something all presidents and politicians do. Big Ears lied just as much, but no one bothered to expose him.

Why can't you see that the DNCMSM is duping you AGAIN?

If 95% negative reporting doesn't PROVE DNCMSM media bias, I don't know what will.

bth_bullshit-meter-011-1.gif

This is where you live ...

97942874-nile-aswan-getty-peteradams-theimagebank.jpg

approval polls are never even close to accurate. u cannot determine a presidents approval by polling about 2000 people out of 250 Million adults

If you understand statistical sampling theory.....yes you can

--LOL

Well they do believe a man can become a woman.

Forum List

Back