Bad news for Republicans

I hope the good economic news is good news for Republicans. I voted for Romney in 2012 but looking back at his campaign I wondered if it was a good idea to sell the economy as doom-and-gloom while also emphasizing less government and more self-reliance? Perhaps when folks are feeling secure economically they're more keen on wanting the government out of their way.

I read your post of lies and labeled it as such. I can't even recall the last honest post by a liberal that wasn't based on a lie, its pathetic. I should temporarily join the left to give your side a fighting chance.
are you telling me if Jesus comes with his message of love and compassion for the poor that this is not going to run headlong into the insane quasi Psychotic hatred of the poor manifested by the GOP ?

Hate is the liberals game, and envy, lying, and dishonesty. Stop projecting.
yes blues the way your traitors your supposed patriots bash our duly elected leader isn't hate at all It's just ah's using free speech?

Are you referring to Obama the man who labeled us his enemy early on?

That's good news, not bad news. Do you really think anyone wants people to have bad lives, just because Obama is president? The states is on the other hand mostly governed by Republicans, and they have more influence over the economy than Obama and the senate.

Yeah! The states is mostly governed by republicans! We haves them too thank for the stronger economy.

I read your post of lies and labeled it as such. I can't even recall the last honest post by a liberal that wasn't based on a lie, its pathetic. I should temporarily join the left to give your side a fighting chance.
are you telling me if Jesus comes with his message of love and compassion for the poor that this is not going to run headlong into the insane quasi Psychotic hatred of the poor manifested by the GOP ?

yes blues the way your traitors your supposed patriots bash our duly elected leader isn't hate at all It's just ah's using free speech?

go ahead and tell everyone how much of a friend you and the rest of the RW dolts are to Obama.

can you quote what McConnell said about obama ? and enemy obama said? you mean the back of the bus ,,, Maybe he meant for pubs to stop acting like they won the election??

The missing piece from the economic recovery has finally materialized.

Median household income, adjusted for inflation, is now higher than it was before the recession that began at the end of 2007, according to new data published by Sentier Research. The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007. And month-to-month gains during the last several months have been the most rapid in the history of the survey, which dates to 2000. If the pace of growth continues in 2016, household incomes will hit a new record high well in advance of the November elections.

Despite widespread worries of another recession, data on jobs and income show that ordinary workers are increasingly better off. Famed billionaire businessman Warren Buffett said in his latest annual letter that “America’s economic magic remains alive and well." The numbers back him up.

Every month, Sentier calculates a household-income index, based on Census Bureau data, that allows it to measure the purchasing power of the typical family month-by-month, after adjusting for inflation. Here’s what the index looks like, with the red line representing household income (left scale) and the dark line representing the unempl

Nearly 1%. And all it took was an additional $8.4 trillion added to the debt......so far.
Well, at least they didn't spend trillions and trillions of dollars and LOSE median income, like Bush.

How much was the extra Obama debt.....per household?
Less than all your deductions, exemptions, and credits. By a wide margin.

About $70,000 extra debt per household.
Using the nearly 1% boost, how long will it take to pay off that extra debt? LOL!

Median household income, adjusted for inflation, is now higher than it was before the recession that began at the end of 2007, according to new data published by Sentier Research. The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007. And month-to-month gains during the last several months have been the most rapid in the history of the survey, which dates to 2000. If the pace of growth continues in 2016, household incomes will hit a new record high well in advance of the November elections.

Despite widespread worries of another recession, data on jobs and income show that ordinary workers are increasingly better off. Famed billionaire businessman Warren Buffett said in his latest annual letter that “America’s economic magic remains alive and well." The numbers back him up.

Every month, Sentier calculates a household-income index, based on Census Bureau data, that allows it to measure the purchasing power of the typical family month-by-month, after adjusting for inflation. Here’s what the index looks like, with the red line representing household income (left scale) and the dark line representing the unempl

Nearly 1%. And all it took was an additional $8.4 trillion added to the debt......so far.
Well, at least they didn't spend trillions and trillions of dollars and LOSE median income, like Bush.

Using the nearly 1% boost, how long will it take to pay off that extra debt? LOL!
somebody asking you to pay?? So far no knock on my door Not even after reagan tripled our debt and bush doubled it

somebody asking you to pay?? So far no knock on my door Not even after reagan tripled our debt and bush doubled it

You don't pay taxes? How'd you manage that?

"The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007."

Wow...all of one percent gain in 9 years! That is impressive. Can't wait for these policies to continue!

See what I mean Dani?

To effect wage increases, supply and demand of labor have to approach equilibrium....

Under the worst POTUS of the modern era, net private sector payrolls trailed labor force growth by nearly 8 million......and as I recall, you enabled that with 2 votes.....

It is a good thing that job creation under Obama has vastly exceeded that under his predecessor, don't you think?

Only a loon thinks 1% in almost nine years is a good thing. Good grief

It the big banks hadn't sucked trillions of dollars out of our economy in 2007, I imagine it would have been much better.

"The financial crisis triggered a global economic recession that resulted in more than $4.1 trillion in losses, unemployment rates that climbed to more than 10 percent in the United States and higher elsewhere, and increased poverty. Stock markets around the world crashed. American investors lost roughly 40 percent of the value of their savings. Housing prices plummeted from their record highs in 2006. Consumers reduced their spending, manufacturing declined, global trade diminished, and countries adopted protectionist measures, many turning their attention inward to focus on problems caused by the financial crisis.""
http://www.pearsonhighered.com/assets/hip/us/hip_us_pearsonhighered/samplechapter/0205231527.pdf
Obabble claims it was a miraculous recovery....best of all times!

These threads are funny...the loons trying so hard to polish a turd

Data is data.....what informs your opinions, GassyIrishLass?

You keep repeating the same lies over and over. Bush and Reagan had a lot of help from Democrats but you lie and blame it all on them while ignoring obama, while Republican are trying to put on the brakes, contrary to Dims. Lie and smear, smear and lie. It's all lefties have.

Much of that debt is the legacy of the worst POTUS of the modern era.......had we segued directly from Clinton to Obama, we'd be looking at Debt Held by the Public near extinction....

You keep repeating the same lies over and over. Bush and Reagan had a lot of help from Democrats but you lie and blame it all on them while ignoring obama, while Republican are trying to put on the brakes, contrary to Dims. Lie and smear, smear and lie. It's all lefties have.

He says, featuring a signature from the most profligate POTUS of the 20th century...

Much of that debt is the legacy of the worst POTUS of the modern era.......had we segued directly from Clinton to Obama, we'd be looking at Debt Held by the Public near extinction....
It is a never ending source of amusement and bemusement to me there are so many rubes out there like you who think big spending is strictly a Democratic thing. :lol:

How were you conditioned to be this stupid? Serious question.

I love the way you put it ice Bush and reagan had help from dems but repubs didn't do shit to help obama get out of your repub cess pool

I love the way you put it ice Bush and reagan had help from dems but repubs didn't do shit to help obama get out of your repub cess pool
9 trillion dollars wasn't enough? God, you are beyond ignorant. The repub cesspool? Dumb ass. All you have are lies. Nobody would even listen to you assholes if you didn't offer them lies instead of truth.

It is a never ending source of amusement and bemusement to me there are so many rubes out there like you who think big spending is strictly a Democratic thing. :lol:

How were you conditioned to be this stupid? Serious question.

Read that again......as many times as it takes you to grasp it....

Much of that debt is the legacy of the worst POTUS of the modern era.......

I agree, but at least he was half black.

Much of that debt is the legacy of the worst POTUS of the modern era.......

I agree, but at least he was half black.

Though math is apparently not your jam, take a look at this

www.forbes.com/2004/07/20/cx_da_0720presidents.html

run the numbers for Scrub and Obama, and tell me what you discover....

Forum List

Back