Bad news for Republicans

That's good news, not bad news. Do you really think anyone wants people to have bad lives, just because Obama is president? The states is on the other hand mostly governed by Republicans, and they have more influence over the economy than Obama and the senate.
you ask what I think Oleoh ,,,with no disrespect intended I believe most if not all repubs want america to fail just so they can throw more feces at obama and make it easier to elect another repub moron like gwb

We asked what you think.

Not what you smell after farting.
that would be your breath sun devil

The missing piece from the economic recovery has finally materialized.

Median household income, adjusted for inflation, is now higher than it was before the recession that began at the end of 2007, according to new data published by Sentier Research. The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007. And month-to-month gains during the last several months have been the most rapid in the history of the survey, which dates to 2000. If the pace of growth continues in 2016, household incomes will hit a new record high well in advance of the November elections.

Despite widespread worries of another recession, data on jobs and income show that ordinary workers are increasingly better off. Famed billionaire businessman Warren Buffett said in his latest annual letter that “America’s economic magic remains alive and well." The numbers back him up.

Every month, Sentier calculates a household-income index, based on Census Bureau data, that allows it to measure the purchasing power of the typical family month-by-month, after adjusting for inflation. Here’s what the index looks like, with the red line representing household income (left scale) and the dark line representing the unempl

Only a loon thinks 1% in almost nine years is a good thing. Good grief

So, what should it be for the average american household, after 8 years of a successful presidency?

I'm sure they'd like to know.

The problem is that they've had a moron in the WH who is a huge failure.

But they can keep dreaming.
the moron is the ah who handed his plate of crap to obama after slithering out the wh door

Though math is apparently not your jam, take a look at this

www.forbes.com/2004/07/20/cx_da_0720presidents.html

run the numbers for Scrub and Obama, and tell me what you discover....

Run the numbers? Bush added $4.9 trillion. Obama, about $8.7 trillion, so far.

Actually, Toddster, Scrub started with projected cumulative surpluses of more than 5 trillion, promptly vaporized them, added 5, and left a tab for at least another 5 on his way out......that is, conservatively, a net swing of 15 trillion......

I guess you are too afeard to peek at that link.....it ranks post WW2 administrations by 6 categories......I ran the numbers for Scrub.....he finished last......we could go through those for Obama, but it won't change that result.....

Actually, Toddster, Scrub started with projected cumulative surpluses of more than 5 trillion

It's amazing how much projected revenue a bubble will throw off, if it continues forever.
And then reality sets in.

When you say "Reality sets in", do you mean "Hand the keys to El Carniceiro de Surplus"?

“President Bush said today that there was a benefit to the government’s fast-dwindling surplus, declaring that it will create ”a fiscal straitjacket for Congress.” He said that was ”incredibly positive news” because it would halt the growth of the federal government.

In a 45-minute news conference in a community hall next to an RV park here, Mr. Bush avoided specific answers to several questions about how he would find the money for his next big initiatives, from missile defense, to overhauling the military, to reforming Medicaid, without dipping into Social Security surpluses that both parties have declared off limits. And he made it clear he would not re-think his tax cut, saying, ”I can’t tell you how proud I am to be traveling around the country and people say, ‘Thanks for the $600.’ ”

PRESIDENT ASSERTS SHRUNKEN SURPLUS MAY CURB CONGRESS

Makes you wanna cry, don't it?

When you say "Reality sets in", do you mean......

Clinton's Internet Bubble wasn't gonna last forever.

Wasteful big government spending makes me wanna cry.
Whether it's Bush spending way too fucking much or Obama coming in and spending even more.

Even more?

If we had remained on the spending trajectory established by Scrub, the FY 2017 budget would be 5.75 trillion (and that's taking out TARP and ARRA)

jpg

yes blues the way your traitors your supposed patriots bash our duly elected leader isn't hate at all It's just ah's using free speech?

Are you referring to Obama the man who labeled us his enemy early on?
can you quote what McConnell said about obama ? and enemy obama said? you mean the back of the bus ,,, Maybe he meant for pubs to stop acting like they won the election??

No Obama referred to us as his enemy and being the stupid no leadership experience amateur that he is spoiled the well from the get go. McConnell has a right to be partisan in congress, just as Reid and Pelosi were. A president does not have that luxury his job is to represent all of the people.
imho he's tried but was met with a picket fence by republicans who wanted him out and would go to any lengths to get him out lie misrepresent not vote on judges etc etc

imho he's tried

Like when he said I won, during the stimulus debate? LOL!
That sure came back to bite him in the ass, didn't it? Fucking amateur.

He won.....we won.....even you did....

Median household income, adjusted for inflation, is now higher than it was before the recession that began at the end of 2007, according to new data published by Sentier Research. The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007. And month-to-month gains during the last several months have been the most rapid in the history of the survey, which dates to 2000. If the pace of growth continues in 2016, household incomes will hit a new record high well in advance of the November elections.

Despite widespread worries of another recession, data on jobs and income show that ordinary workers are increasingly better off. Famed billionaire businessman Warren Buffett said in his latest annual letter that “America’s economic magic remains alive and well." The numbers back him up.

Every month, Sentier calculates a household-income index, based on Census Bureau data, that allows it to measure the purchasing power of the typical family month-by-month, after adjusting for inflation. Here’s what the index looks like, with the red line representing household income (left scale) and the dark line representing the unempl

So, what should it be for the average american household, after 8 years of a successful presidency?

the moron is the ah who handed his plate of crap to obama after slithering out the wh door

No the current moron.

Who turned out to be eight more years of the previous moron.

That's good news, not bad news. Do you really think anyone wants people to have bad lives, just because Obama is president? The states is on the other hand mostly governed by Republicans, and they have more influence over the economy than Obama and the senate.
you ask what I think Oleoh ,,,with no disrespect intended I believe most if not all repubs want america to fail just so they can throw more feces at obama and make it easier to elect another repub moron like gwb

We asked what you think.

Not what you smell after farting.
that would be your breath sun devil

To bad Eddie......but such "thinking" on your part gives farting a measurable I.Q.

Actually, Toddster, Scrub started with projected cumulative surpluses of more than 5 trillion, promptly vaporized them, added 5, and left a tab for at least another 5 on his way out......that is, conservatively, a net swing of 15 trillion......

I guess you are too afeard to peek at that link.....it ranks post WW2 administrations by 6 categories......I ran the numbers for Scrub.....he finished last......we could go through those for Obama, but it won't change that result.....

Actually, Toddster, Scrub started with projected cumulative surpluses of more than 5 trillion

It's amazing how much projected revenue a bubble will throw off, if it continues forever.

When you say "Reality sets in", do you mean "Hand the keys to El Carniceiro de Surplus"?

“President Bush said today that there was a benefit to the government’s fast-dwindling surplus, declaring that it will create ”a fiscal straitjacket for Congress.” He said that was ”incredibly positive news” because it would halt the growth of the federal government.

In a 45-minute news conference in a community hall next to an RV park here, Mr. Bush avoided specific answers to several questions about how he would find the money for his next big initiatives, from missile defense, to overhauling the military, to reforming Medicaid, without dipping into Social Security surpluses that both parties have declared off limits. And he made it clear he would not re-think his tax cut, saying, ”I can’t tell you how proud I am to be traveling around the country and people say, ‘Thanks for the $600.’ ”

Whether it's Bush spending way too fucking much or Obama coming in and spending even more.
and ray gun tripling our debt?? Remember him ???

Yeah, that was awful, adding $1.6 trillion to the debt, while beating the Soviets......just awful!

Who has Obama beaten for his nearly $10 trillion in new debt?
I mean besides Dems in the House and Senate? LOL!

You're kind of hagiography dependent, aren't you, Toddster?

Do you know anything about "Team B"?

I'm waiting for one of you republican liars to tell me how bush handed over a bed of roses to obama and did all in their power to help right America

How is this bad news for Republicans when it was Democrats who were responsible for the recession in the first place. Democrats forcing banks to lend to people who could not pay causes the housing collapse which started the recession.

No the current moron.

Who turned out to be eight more years of the previous moron.
67 straight month of jobs improvement let the next,,,if ever, repub beat that

How is this bad news for Republicans when it was Democrats who were responsible for the recession in the first place. Democrats forcing banks to lend to people who could not pay causes the housing collapse which started the recession.
dems forcing???? you've been watching too much fox

You got any evidence to back up that assertion, Thundah?

can you quote what McConnell said about obama ? and enemy obama said? you mean the back of the bus ,,, Maybe he meant for pubs to stop acting like they won the election??

No Obama referred to us as his enemy and being the stupid no leadership experience amateur that he is spoiled the well from the get go. McConnell has a right to be partisan in congress, just as Reid and Pelosi were. A president does not have that luxury his job is to represent all of the people.
imho he's tried but was met with a picket fence by republicans who wanted him out and would go to any lengths to get him out lie misrepresent not vote on judges etc etc

imho he's tried

amateur that won by 5 million votes??

LOL you may want to look up the population of the U.S.

imho he's tried

amateur that won by 5 million votes??

Amateur that said FU to the Republicans in 2009 and then had it shoved up his ass in 2011 until now.
Fucking amateur.

Run the numbers? Bush added $4.9 trillion. Obama, about $8.7 trillion, so far.

Even more?

If we had remained on the spending trajectory established by Scrub, the FY 2017 budget would be 5.75 trillion (and that's taking out TARP and ARRA)

jpg

Yes, Bush spent like a drunken sailor and then Obama spent EVEN MORE!

Even more?

jpg

don't you think trying to get out from a great recession takes tons of money?? clinton left the moron enough he could give tax breaks to billionaires and still he kept spending and borrowing from china

Even more?

jpg

don't you think trying to get out from a great recession takes tons of money?? clinton left the moron enough he could give tax breaks to billionaires and still he kept spending and borrowing from china

don't you think trying to get out from a great recession takes tons of money??

I thought he did that 7 years ago?
So when does the spending go back down to Bush levels, since it's all groovy now.

Forum List

Back