Bad news for Republicans

When you say "Reality sets in", do you mean "Hand the keys to El Carniceiro de Surplus"?

“President Bush said today that there was a benefit to the government’s fast-dwindling surplus, declaring that it will create ”a fiscal straitjacket for Congress.” He said that was ”incredibly positive news” because it would halt the growth of the federal government.

In a 45-minute news conference in a community hall next to an RV park here, Mr. Bush avoided specific answers to several questions about how he would find the money for his next big initiatives, from missile defense, to overhauling the military, to reforming Medicaid, without dipping into Social Security surpluses that both parties have declared off limits. And he made it clear he would not re-think his tax cut, saying, ”I can’t tell you how proud I am to be traveling around the country and people say, ‘Thanks for the $600.’ ”

PRESIDENT ASSERTS SHRUNKEN SURPLUS MAY CURB CONGRESS

Makes you wanna cry, don't it?

When you say "Reality sets in", do you mean......

Clinton's Internet Bubble wasn't gonna last forever.

Wasteful big government spending makes me wanna cry.
Whether it's Bush spending way too fucking much or Obama coming in and spending even more.

Even more?

If we had remained on the spending trajectory established by Scrub, the FY 2017 budget would be 5.75 trillion (and that's taking out TARP and ARRA)

jpg

Yes, Bush spent like a drunken sailor and then Obama spent EVEN MORE!
don't you think trying to get out from a great recession takes tons of money?? clinton left the moron enough he could give tax breaks to billionaires and still he kept spending and borrowing from china

don't you think trying to get out from a great recession takes tons of money??

I thought he did that 7 years ago?
So when does the spending go back down to Bush levels, since it's all groovy now.
Maybe with hill ?lots of bloated programs around,,,,,, got to do something to reduce hc costs and fraud in our system

"The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007."

Wow...all of one percent gain in 9 years! That is impressive. Can't wait for these policies to continue!

See what I mean Dani?
You want your employer to give you a raise just because?

Listen pal, your company decides what you are worth, remember?

What makes you worth more now than 7 years ago?

And if you don't like it get another job.

God I love giving Republicans their own advice
I don't need to work, Mona. Haven't worked since 1987. Good pension...good planning...frugal wife...good investment advice from my granddaughter Sassy...I'm livin the dream. Sucks to be you.
The people who vote for hillary want what you have you selfish sob. That America doesn't exist you greedy baby boomers.

Lucky for me I'm smarter than the masses and luckier like you and I have savings too.

What spending has Mitch a
When you say "Reality sets in", do you mean "Hand the keys to El Carniceiro de Surplus"?

“President Bush said today that there was a benefit to the government’s fast-dwindling surplus, declaring that it will create ”a fiscal straitjacket for Congress.” He said that was ”incredibly positive news” because it would halt the growth of the federal government.

In a 45-minute news conference in a community hall next to an RV park here, Mr. Bush avoided specific answers to several questions about how he would find the money for his next big initiatives, from missile defense, to overhauling the military, to reforming Medicaid, without dipping into Social Security surpluses that both parties have declared off limits. And he made it clear he would not re-think his tax cut, saying, ”I can’t tell you how proud I am to be traveling around the country and people say, ‘Thanks for the $600.’ ”

PRESIDENT ASSERTS SHRUNKEN SURPLUS MAY CURB CONGRESS

When you say "Reality sets in", do you mean......

Clinton's Internet Bubble wasn't gonna last forever.

Wasteful big government spending makes me wanna cry.
Whether it's Bush spending way too fucking much or Obama coming in and spending even more.

Even more?

If we had remained on the spending trajectory established by Scrub, the FY 2017 budget would be 5.75 trillion (and that's taking out TARP and ARRA)

jpg

Yes, Bush spent like a drunken sailor and then Obama spent EVEN MORE!
don't you think trying to get out from a great recession takes tons of money?? clinton left the moron enough he could give tax breaks to billionaires and still he kept spending and borrowing from china

don't you think trying to get out from a great recession takes tons of money??

I thought he did that 7 years ago?
So when does the spending go back down to Bush levels, since it's all groovy now.
What spending has Mitch and Paul Ryan done the cheap bastards

"The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007."

Wow...all of one percent gain in 9 years! That is impressive. Can't wait for these policies to continue!

See what I mean Dani?

I don't need to work, Mona. Haven't worked since 1987. Good pension...good planning...frugal wife...good investment advice from my granddaughter Sassy...I'm livin the dream. Sucks to be you.
The people who vote for hillary want what you have you selfish sob. That America doesn't exist you greedy baby boomers.

Lucky for me I'm smarter than the masses and luckier like you and I have savings too.
Hillarys people want it without working for it, Mona. I'm not selfish...just smart and prudent. I take care of my family...and they all have prospered...without any handouts.

See what I mean Dani?

Wow, so the Obama years have been berry, berry good to you.....
Well remember for 8 years of bushanomics you kept telling us things were fine and anyone hurting needs to go back to school or start a business. You said it all the way up to the great recession.

So of course you started armchair qb'ing the president day 1.

And you faught him. You, the people that caused the crash

See what I mean Dani?

Hillarys people want it without working for it, Mona. I'm not selfish...just smart and prudent. I take care of my family...and they all have prospered...without any handouts.
So did everyone in your generation grampa. A janitor could say that in your era

See what I mean Dani?

What a willfully ignorant and arrogant, no doubt old white man.

See what I mean Dani?

Except he wasn't a janitor, Sealydidlo

That's good news, not bad news. Do you really think anyone wants people to have bad lives, just because Obama is president? The states is on the other hand mostly governed by Republicans, and they have more influence over the economy than Obama and the senate.
you ask what I think Oleoh ,,,with no disrespect intended I believe most if not all repubs want america to fail just so they can throw more feces at obama and make it easier to elect another repub moron like gwb

Do you know what assuming does? Make an ass out of you and me.

Assumptions based on historical evidence is the basis of probability, cliches are .. well I've said enough.

Baby boomers are the worst generation. They set themselves up good. Good pay, pensions, collective bargaining, high paying no education jobs, job security social security and Medicare and now they don't want us to have any of that.

That's good news, not bad news. Do you really think anyone wants people to have bad lives, just because Obama is president? The states is on the other hand mostly governed by Republicans, and they have more influence over the economy than Obama and the senate.

yes, it is clear that the rabid right wants people to have bad lives because you think it helps you politically.

If you're a baby boomer and don't have what he has you're a loser.

My dad made $12 hr for 20 years and my mom made $30 k for 20 years and they have $1 million in total assets

yes, it is clear that the rabid right wants people to have bad lives because you think it helps you politically.
And when they are in charge they'll tell those with bad lives "you are responsible for you"

And they'll stop being debt hawks

My dad made $12 hr for 20 years and my mom made $30 k for 20 years and they have $1 million in total assets
And they have you....a total ass.

Baby boomers are the worst generation. They set themselves up good. Good pay, pensions, collective bargaining, high paying no education jobs, job security social security and Medicare and now they don't want us to have any of that.
don't they want their kids to have it better than they did ?? I know that's what I want for mine

Yea he's an internet mba

don't they want their kids to have it better than they did ?? I know that's what I want for mine

Deltex's kids do have it better...because he taught them life, to be successful. It's too bad others don't have the upbringing they did.

Yea he's an internet mba

I never said that, stop projecting you look ridiculous to us that know the facts.....oh and stop whining, it's unbecoming

They also have my brother who's a VP of a fortune 400 company and even he votes for hillary and Obama.

Everyone of you couldn't make it if your social security went away. Never forget that

They also have my brother who's a VP of a fortune 400 company and even he votes for hillary and Obama.

Everyone of you couldn't make it if your social security went away. Never forget that

Yeah he could....I've seen his portfolio....you'd be sooooooooo jealous and whine that much more

Forum List

Back