Bad news for Republicans

The missing piece from the economic recovery has finally materialized.

Median household income, adjusted for inflation, is now higher than it was before the recession that began at the end of 2007, according to new data published by Sentier Research. The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007. And month-to-month gains during the last several months have been the most rapid in the history of the survey, which dates to 2000. If the pace of growth continues in 2016, household incomes will hit a new record high well in advance of the November elections.

Despite widespread worries of another recession, data on jobs and income show that ordinary workers are increasingly better off. Famed billionaire businessman Warren Buffett said in his latest annual letter that “America’s economic magic remains alive and well." The numbers back him up.

Every month, Sentier calculates a household-income index, based on Census Bureau data, that allows it to measure the purchasing power of the typical family month-by-month, after adjusting for inflation. Here’s what the index looks like, with the red line representing household income (left scale) and the dark line representing the unempl

Only a loon thinks 1% in almost nine years is a good thing. Good grief
after the worst recession ever??? not bad

Easy, Eddie. She's forgotten all about that. She thinks American history only dials back to January 2009.
And she's an economic expert who understand geopolitics and global finance. So be gentle.

Big talk considering the left got bitch slapped and lost control of congress to the GOP, with the first black president sitting in the White House. Rubbing salt in that wound just never gets old :laugh:
Someday some year you all might win a Presidential election ...it ain't happening for you though is it ...

"The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007."

Wow...all of one percent gain in 9 years! That is impressive. Can't wait for these policies to continue!

See what I mean Dani?
You want your employer to give you a raise just because?

Listen pal, your company decides what you are worth, remember?

What makes you worth more now than 7 years ago?

And if you don't like it get another job.

God I love giving Republicans their own advice

Last edited:
Can one imagine Jesus saying to modern GOP ...sell all you got and give it to the poor...why they will waterboard his pious ass...call him a terrorist...

That's good news, not bad news. Do you really think anyone wants people to have bad lives, just because Obama is president?
Yes, there are people who get very upset over good news.

And when I saw your post, I thought to myself, "I sure hope Oleoh sticks around this topic long enough to watch a bunch of people arrive to piss all over the good news."

So did you? Because they showed up like clockwork.

The U.S. Census Bureau reported in September 2014 that: U.S. real (inflation adjusted) median household income was $51,939 in 2013 versus$51,759 in 2012, statistically unchanged. In 2013, real median household income was 8.0 percent lower than in 2007, the year before the latest recession.

Obama started out with what could have been the biggest and best recovery in history. Instead he made it the longest and the weakest in history.

Big talk considering the left got bitch slapped and lost control of congress to the GOP, with the first black president sitting in the White House. Rubbing salt in that wound just never gets old :laugh:
Someday some year you all might win a Presidential election ...it ain't happening for you though is it ...
they'll steal another before they win one

The GOP could nominate Jesus and the left would claim Jesus was racist and hated women and old people.
Jesus comes around talking about feeding the poor, hanging out with Tax collectors and women of poor repute and then starts to whipping on money changers he will be crucified again ..
Donald said that he had no idea who David Duke was and then added "and if you believe that, I've got a wall I'm going to build that Mexico is going to pay for."

I read your post of lies and labeled it as such. I can't even recall the last honest post by a liberal that wasn't based on a lie, its pathetic. I should temporarily join the left to give your side a fighting chance.

Can one imagine Jesus saying to modern GOP ...sell all you got and give it to the poor...why they will waterboard his pious ass...call him a terrorist...

It is good for liberals that they are not bothered by any sort of morality.

"The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007."

Wow...all of one percent gain in 9 years! That is impressive. Can't wait for these policies to continue!

See what I mean Dani?
You want your employer to give you a raise just because?

Listen pal, your company decides what you are with, remember?

What makes you worth more now than 7 years ago?

And if you don't like it get another job.

God I love giving Republicans their own advice

Except your "analogy" doesn't fit your target, he made more on one deal just today than you will in the next two months.

It is terrifying to think Drumpf might carry Ohio PA FL and Wisconsin.

That's good news, not bad news. Do you really think anyone wants people to have bad lives, just because Obama is president?
Yes, there are people who get very upset over good news.

And when I saw your post, I thought to myself, "I sure hope Oleoh sticks around this topic long enough to watch a bunch of people arrive to piss all over the good news."

So did you? Because they showed up like clockwork.

Good news is good news. Truth is truth. The truth is, this is cherry picking data and not very good news. Now where did i hear someone say something about cherry picking?????

The U.S. Census Bureau reported in September 2014 that: U.S. real (inflation adjusted) median household income was $51,939 in 2013 versus$51,759 in 2012, statistically unchanged. In 2013, real median household income was 8.0 percent lower than in 2007, the year before the latest recession.

Obama started out with what could have been the biggest and best recovery in history. Instead he made it the longest and the weakest in history.
yeah freewill think the next repub putz will beat 67 straight months of job gains??

See what I mean Dani?

Median household income 1990-2014 | Statistics

Median income 2000: $57,724

Median income 2008: $55,313

Just so you have some perspective.

Median household income, adjusted for inflation, is now higher than it was before the recession that began at the end of 2007, according to new data published by Sentier Research. The typical family earned $57,153 in December, which is 4.3% higher than a year earlier and nearly 1% higher than December 2007. And month-to-month gains during the last several months have been the most rapid in the history of the survey, which dates to 2000. If the pace of growth continues in 2016, household incomes will hit a new record high well in advance of the November elections.

Despite widespread worries of another recession, data on jobs and income show that ordinary workers are increasingly better off. Famed billionaire businessman Warren Buffett said in his latest annual letter that “America’s economic magic remains alive and well." The numbers back him up.

Every month, Sentier calculates a household-income index, based on Census Bureau data, that allows it to measure the purchasing power of the typical family month-by-month, after adjusting for inflation. Here’s what the index looks like, with the red line representing household income (left scale) and the dark line representing the unempl

Blame the republican governors .

2010 was the year the 'Pubes took back the House with the chant, "Jobs, jobs, jobs...."
And then they haven't done a fucking thing since.
NTP tries a new track...
Obabble claims it was a miraculous recovery....best of all times!

These threads are funny...the loons trying so hard to polish a turd
sorta like you pubs polishing t rump??

Sigh once gain, SOCK I haven't decided who I am backing. Stop being a fucking loon and pay attention

Your dilemma is typical of the splintered mess which has become the Republican party.

How's "Texas"? LMAO Ya lying old bat

Not going back down until March 16. How's the wrong side of tracks in Indianapolis, Skankie?

I read your post of lies and labeled it as such. I can't even recall the last honest post by a liberal that wasn't based on a lie, its pathetic. I should temporarily join the left to give your side a fighting chance.
are you telling me if Jesus comes with his message of love and compassion for the poor that this is not going to run headlong into the insane quasi Psychotic hatred of the poor manifested by the GOP ?

During bush wages were stagnant and people were making less when you factored in inflation.

Then consider all those people making good money in manufacturing that took a step back when their jobs went overseas and they had to work for Walmart or MCD.

We're just happy we're finally out of Bush's great recession

The GOP could nominate Jesus and the left would claim Jesus was racist and hated women and old people.
and obama could cure cancer and you patriots lol ,would still bash him

^^^ its sad, can't you people provide a single example of something Obama actually accomplished in the past 7 years to praise him for? It must really suck to be Obama with you people on his side.

A whole 1%?...lol

If your boss told you were going to Get a 1% pay raise, over the next 7 years; would you be very impressed with that?

I would laugh in his fucking face...lol

Forum List

Back