Bad news for Trump by the DIA

You almost gotta laugh how desperate the Washington Post is to undermine President Trump's foreign policy. The story concerns unverified unidentified anonymous people that Washington Post reporters Ellen Nakashima and Joby Warrick call "officials" who have allegedly reached an unverified "conclusion" based on unknown and unverified information that they call "evidence". This falls into the category of fake news doesn't it? The left used to get away with this stuff and democrats and the Post are still using the tired old Watergate playbook in the age of information.

Last edited:
Well, foreseeing some "fake news" responses from Trump and his dwindling acolytes, chances of McDonalds and Disney Worlds opening up in Pyongyang are getting dimmer....

U.S. intelligence officials, citing newly obtained evidence, have concluded that North Korea does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpile, and instead is considering ways to conceal the number of weapons it has and secret production facilities, according to U.S. officials.

The evidence, collected in the wake of the June 12 summit in Singapore, points to preparations to deceive the United States about the number of nuclear warheads in North Korea’s arsenal as well as the existence of undisclosed facilities used to make fissile material for nuclear bombs, the officials said.

The findings support a new, previously undisclosed Defense Intelligence Agency estimate that North Korea is unlikely to denuclearize.

The assessment stands in stark contrast to President Trump’s exuberant comments following the summit, when he declared on Twitter that “there is no longer a nuclear threat” from North Korea. At a recent rally, he also said he had “great success’’ with Pyongyang.

North Korea working to conceal key aspects of its nuclear program, U.S. officials say
Republicans won’t know or care. It’s too late. To them, North Korea is now a wonderful place.

I would love to read where someone from the Republican party wrote those exact words...

Also Trump failure is on par with all other Presidents that dealt with North Korea, so nothing new, right?

Well, foreseeing some "fake news" responses from Trump and his dwindling acolytes, chances of McDonalds and Disney Worlds opening up in Pyongyang are getting dimmer....

U.S. intelligence officials, citing newly obtained evidence, have concluded that North Korea does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpile, and instead is considering ways to conceal the number of weapons it has and secret production facilities, according to U.S. officials.

The evidence, collected in the wake of the June 12 summit in Singapore, points to preparations to deceive the United States about the number of nuclear warheads in North Korea’s arsenal as well as the existence of undisclosed facilities used to make fissile material for nuclear bombs, the officials said.

The findings support a new, previously undisclosed Defense Intelligence Agency estimate that North Korea is unlikely to denuclearize.

The assessment stands in stark contrast to President Trump’s exuberant comments following the summit, when he declared on Twitter that “there is no longer a nuclear threat” from North Korea. At a recent rally, he also said he had “great success’’ with Pyongyang.

North Korea working to conceal key aspects of its nuclear program, U.S. officials say

So the fuck what? If Trump fails he'll join a list of distinguished presidents that have achieved the same results. Only thing is Trump has an additional list of near 300 sanctions to put in place if things don't go well. Which is far more than any other president has done. What I don't understand is your apparent need for America and the world to fail.

I agree he has at least tried. If this indeed fails it is on Kim, for the most part not Rump. I have no problem with him trying something different to see if it would work out.

You almost gotta laugh how desperate the Washington Post is to undermine President Trump's foreign policy. The story concerns unverified unidentified anonymous people that Washington Post reporters Ellen Nakashima and Joby Warrick call "officials" who have allegedly reached an unverified "conclusion" based on unknown and unverified information that they call "evidence". This falls into the category of fake news doesn't it? The left used to get away with this stuff and democrats and the Post are still using the tired old Watergate playbook in the age of information.

That may come in under Alinsky rule #11 “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Sometimes it's hard to tell because some of the rules are gibberish.

Also Trump failure is on par with all other Presidents that dealt with North Korea, so nothing new, right?

True.......but,please tell us how MANY other presidents ever bullshitted you with this......lol

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

I have no problem with him trying something different to see if it would work out.

Although I agree, my friend, the ONLY "something different" this time with NK is that Trump gave KJU a few days vacation in a beautiful Singapore hotel setting.

I do believe he was trying to do the right thing here

Perhaps.....but ONLY to aggrandize the Trump image and megalomania......Trump actually believes that no one can resist his "charm"

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."
Chamberlain-Peace-in-our-Time-1938.jpg

Forum List

Back