Bad news for Trump by the DIA

Most of us will continue to hope for the best and cheer any good news.

Party over country. Ugly.

of course. but the arrogance that only he can do it? & lest ye forget.. trump flamed some burning embers... created a crisis, deliberately moved that doomsday ticker a little closer to BOOM! with his best words thru that orange pie hole just so he can sweep in & save the day is not to be ignored. what worthy world leader does stupid shit like that?

we are just lucky that his red button which 'is bigger' than the NK piglet's wasn't pressed.
I didn't vote for the guy, and he pretty much horrifies me. But (a) there's nothing I can do about it, and (b) who knows, maybe his way is right and I'm wrong.

I'm still horrified, but I'm gonna hope for the best. And I have zero (0) doubt that the fat kid in NK is loving the shit Trump is getting here. Fuck the fat kid.
Yes, we hope for the best. Hoping for the end of the Trump presidency could be part of that. ;)
Most of us will continue to hope for the best and cheer any good news.

Party over country. Ugly.

of course. but the arrogance that only he can do it? & lest ye forget.. trump flamed some burning embers... created a crisis, deliberately moved that doomsday ticker a little closer to BOOM! with his best words thru that orange pie hole just so he can sweep in & save the day is not to be ignored. what worthy world leader does stupid shit like that?

we are just lucky that his red button which 'is bigger' than the NK piglet's wasn't pressed.
I didn't vote for the guy, and he pretty much horrifies me. But (a) there's nothing I can do about it, and (b) who knows, maybe his way is right and I'm wrong.

I'm still horrified, but I'm gonna hope for the best. And I have zero (0) doubt that the fat kid in NK is loving the shit Trump is getting here. Fuck the fat kid.
Yes, we hope for the best. Hoping for the end of the Trump presidency could be part of that. ;)

The 2020 elections are right around the corner sweetheart... maybe then you can vote him out of office.
That's the plan, son!

he ain't gonna last till then. if mueller doesn't get him, then him eating all that crap will. & if he doesn't croak, then dementia will set in even more.

Last edited:
You just can’t make this stuff up. Or rather, only the left can continue to make stuff up and have it so reported as truth. Lol

Here, let me help you with your delusions........lol

upload_2018-7-1_12-36-25.png

The 2020 elections are right around the corner sweetheart... maybe then you can vote him out of office.
That's the plan, son!

he ain't gonna last till then. if mueller doesn't get him, then his eating all that crap will. & if he doesn't croak, then dementia will set in even more.

Sure, keep telling yourself that... any day now, any day now.

That's the plan, son!

he ain't gonna last till then. if mueller doesn't get him, then his eating all that crap will. & if he doesn't croak, then dementia will set in even more.

Sure, keep telling yourself that... any day now, any day now.

lol... no collusion, no collusion.... :popcorn:

Notice how the dimocrap scum always seem to get their 'news' from unnamed, anonymous sources?

From WaPo? Are you shitting me? That rag hasn't gotten anything right in the last 50 years.

Suck on it, dimocraps. Trump will be our President for at least the next 6-1/2 years.

I hope it eats your guts out.

Honey, fake news is your silent mantra. I can imagine you all waking up during the night and writing down what rumor you can spread next as they come to you in your nightmares of a Trump presidency. Lol
You just can’t make this stuff up. Or rather, only the left can continue to make stuff up and have it so reported as truth. Lol

Here, let me help you with your delusions........lol

View attachment 202229

Trump was playing Golf at Mar-a-Lago the other day when he saw a small boat with several people, including some young children, sinking rapidly.

He immediately ran out to the boat, on top of the water, and rescued everyone safely.

The Next day, the DISGUSTING FILTH at the New Yawk SLIMES ran a Front Page Headline:
"TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!!!!"

Honey, fake news is your silent mantra. I can imagine you all waking up during the night and writing down what rumor you can spread next as they come to you in your nightmares of a Trump presidency. Lol

Another little help from me to you, Trump cultist....lol

upload_2018-7-1_12-49-22.png

The Next day, the DISGUSTING FILTH at the New Yawk SLIMES ran a Front Page Headline:
"TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!!!!"

here, something to place over your bed, for your midnight pleasuring........lol

upload_2018-7-1_12-51-54.png

Well, foreseeing some "fake news" responses from Trump and his dwindling acolytes, chances of McDonalds and Disney Worlds opening up in Pyongyang are getting dimmer....

U.S. intelligence officials, citing newly obtained evidence, have concluded that North Korea does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpile, and instead is considering ways to conceal the number of weapons it has and secret production facilities, according to U.S. officials.

The evidence, collected in the wake of the June 12 summit in Singapore, points to preparations to deceive the United States about the number of nuclear warheads in North Korea’s arsenal as well as the existence of undisclosed facilities used to make fissile material for nuclear bombs, the officials said.

The findings support a new, previously undisclosed Defense Intelligence Agency estimate that North Korea is unlikely to denuclearize.

The assessment stands in stark contrast to President Trump’s exuberant comments following the summit, when he declared on Twitter that “there is no longer a nuclear threat” from North Korea. At a recent rally, he also said he had “great success’’ with Pyongyang.

North Korea working to conceal key aspects of its nuclear program, U.S. officials say
The sooner we unite the Koreas, the better!

Interesting how so many so called genius experts who have been wrong about North Korea for the last 30 years are still viewed as credible.

Not sure why the left has so much trouble flowing how TRUMP works these things out. Basically he gives one chance and if the trust is broke game over, he moves on. In other words TRUMP already knows what he will do if NK tries any weasel moves.

Lol, yep what rule is this? I forget, when you can’t make a good argument attempt insult? We see the desperation. It has set in -bigly! Lol

Another little help from me to you, Trump cultist....lol

View attachment 202232

Forum List

Back