Bad news for Trump by the DIA

Well, foreseeing some "fake news" responses from Trump and his dwindling acolytes, chances of McDonalds and Disney Worlds opening up in Pyongyang are getting dimmer....

U.S. intelligence officials, citing newly obtained evidence, have concluded that North Korea does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpile, and instead is considering ways to conceal the number of weapons it has and secret production facilities, according to U.S. officials.

The evidence, collected in the wake of the June 12 summit in Singapore, points to preparations to deceive the United States about the number of nuclear warheads in North Korea’s arsenal as well as the existence of undisclosed facilities used to make fissile material for nuclear bombs, the officials said.

The findings support a new, previously undisclosed Defense Intelligence Agency estimate that North Korea is unlikely to denuclearize.

The assessment stands in stark contrast to President Trump’s exuberant comments following the summit, when he declared on Twitter that “there is no longer a nuclear threat” from North Korea. At a recent rally, he also said he had “great success’’ with Pyongyang.

North Korea working to conceal key aspects of its nuclear program, U.S. officials say

U.S. has plan to dismantle North Korea nuclear program within a year - Bolton

Because every great historical event happens overnight. Quit nursing from the MSM.
War mongering Bolton... yeah, he has a 1 year plan to dismantle NK's program. It just hasn't been okay'd yet because South Korea and Japan may not exist after that year is over.

You'd like that wouldn't you? To see a couple of nations burn rather than our President succeed? Remove head from sand. Your fearmongering is lost in the din of MSM lies. No POTUS other than the current one has had the balls to sit down with NK top leadership which humanizes the faces of opposing power. You want to live in constant paranoia, have at it. Maybe our President is also coming for your rubber ducky. Better hide it!
Wow look at you, proud that Trump has "humanized" a tyrannical murderer. Trump sure seems to admire Kim. You claim I don't want Trump to succeed, which is wrong. What I don't want is for Trump to fuck this up and for his supporters to rally behind his idiocy.

Most of us will continue to hope for the best and cheer any good news. Party over country. Ugly.
NO, moron....I am NOT condemning the effort......I'm condemning the idiot-in-chief for claiming that he "solved" the problem since his fucking ego needs a boost.
Wow, what made you think I was talking about you?

:laugh:

Times that Obama or W. met with Un=? Hmm? What's that? Zero you say? Oh! Hmmm.

Of course, you're"right"......NO other president has given KJU the opportunity to a luxury vacation in Singapore.....lol

yes, there has been some effort to retain a nuclear program, but sustaining a nuclear program for civilian needs (such as electric power)

Ahhhhhh, an Obama-Iranian deal FAN?????............LOL

No "fan" of either one, jerk, just that the Iranians have a long-established infrastructure with Hamas and terror networks, the Norks do not. Obama and Kerry haplessly waltzed into an insane deal with the Iranians already giving them everything they could ever want---- Trump has not. If KJU proves to be playing some game with us, we have plenty of time and opportunity to smack him down hard. You are counting these nuclear rumblings as a "Trump failure" before things have even gotten going because if you had any REAL evidence against Trump, you wouldn't need to spin, lie and make up stories.

Trump finds himself in the same position as his predecessors, with a few differences:
1) NKs nuke program is more advanced

2) Trump has given military concessions

3) Kim's regime has been legitimized and will now demand high level meetings in the future as a condition of talks

The economic pressure on NK continues, but China will not let them collapse.

Well, foreseeing some "fake news" responses from Trump and his dwindling acolytes, chances of McDonalds and Disney Worlds opening up in Pyongyang are getting dimmer....

U.S. intelligence officials, citing newly obtained evidence, have concluded that North Korea does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpile, and instead is considering ways to conceal the number of weapons it has and secret production facilities, according to U.S. officials.

The evidence, collected in the wake of the June 12 summit in Singapore, points to preparations to deceive the United States about the number of nuclear warheads in North Korea’s arsenal as well as the existence of undisclosed facilities used to make fissile material for nuclear bombs, the officials said.

The findings support a new, previously undisclosed Defense Intelligence Agency estimate that North Korea is unlikely to denuclearize.

The assessment stands in stark contrast to President Trump’s exuberant comments following the summit, when he declared on Twitter that “there is no longer a nuclear threat” from North Korea. At a recent rally, he also said he had “great success’’ with Pyongyang.

North Korea working to conceal key aspects of its nuclear program, U.S. officials say

You spin, they spin, all DemoRATS spin. Are you dizzy yet? Wait, you were dizzy before you got here, lol. Hows them sheets working out for ya-)

Most of us will continue to hope for the best and cheer any good news.

Party over country. Ugly.

of course. but the arrogance that only he can do it? & lest ye forget.. trump flamed some burning embers... created a crisis, deliberately moved that doomsday ticker a little closer to BOOM! with his best words thru that orange pie hole of his, just so he can sweep in & save the day- is not to be ignored. what worthy world leader does stupid shit like that?

we are just lucky that his red button which 'is bigger' than the NK piglet's wasn't pressed.

of course. but the arrogance that only he can do it? & lest ye forget.. trump flamed some burning embers... created a crisis, deliberately moved that doomsday ticker a little closer to BOOM! with his best words thru that orange pie hole just so he can sweep in & save the day is not to be ignored. what worthy world leader does stupid shit like that?

we are just lucky that his red button which 'is bigger' than the NK piglet's wasn't pressed.
I didn't vote for the guy, and he pretty much horrifies me. But (a) there's nothing I can do about it, and (b) who knows, maybe his way is right and I'm wrong.

I'm still horrified, but I'm gonna hope for the best. And I have zero (0) doubt that the fat kid in NK is loving the shit Trump is getting here. Fuck the fat kid.

of course. but the arrogance that only he can do it? & lest ye forget.. trump flamed some burning embers... created a crisis, deliberately moved that doomsday ticker a little closer to BOOM! with his best words thru that orange pie hole just so he can sweep in & save the day is not to be ignored. what worthy world leader does stupid shit like that?

I didn't vote for the guy, and he pretty much horrifies me. But (a) there's nothing I can do about it, and (b) who knows, maybe his way is right and I'm wrong.

I'm still horrified, but I'm gonna hope for the best. And I have zero (0) doubt that the fat kid in NK is loving the shit Trump is getting here. Fuck the fat kid.
Yes, we hope for the best. Hoping for the end of the Trump presidency could be part of that. ;)

hegel.jpg

it's part of his con job...

Yes, we hope for the best. Hoping for the end of the Trump presidency could be part of that. ;)

The 2020 elections are right around the corner sweetheart... maybe then you can vote him out of office.

Same song and dance over and over-

The new intelligence, described by four officials who have seen it or received briefings, is based on material gathered in the weeks since the summit. The officials insisted on anonymity to discuss sensitive assessments about a country that has long been one of the most difficult targets for spy agencies to penetrate.

You just can’t make this stuff up. Or rather, only the left can continue to make stuff up and have it so reported as truth. Lol

The 2020 elections are right around the corner sweetheart... maybe then you can vote him out of office.
That's the plan, son!

Forum List

Back