🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore mayor: "Its not holding back (cops vs looters); its responding appropriately"!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fox showed her interview 2 minutes ago. Ill link it asap.

Fox reporter is breaking a source...I heard from Baltimore PD...that said she ordered the cops to stand down...and told commanders "Let them loot. Its only property." This was leaked from BPD monday night on a pro BPD Facebook page.

Today...the mayor was interveiwed by Fox. Asked about why HER police department stood.down and let the city fall into chaos and devastate so many people's businesses what did the mayor say???

"ITS NOT HOLDING BACK. ITS RESPONDING APPROPRIATELY. "

Wow. She must resign. Every business in that city should flee the ghetto. She made it clear....your property is meaningless.

So next time herds of violent looters are destroying your community....remember....the Democrat leadership may tell cops to stand down....err...I mean....respond appropriately.

Fox reporter is breaking a source...I heard from Baltimore PD...that said she ordered the cops to stand down...and told commanders "Let them loot. Its only property." This was leaked from BPD monday night on a pro BPD Facebook page.

Today...the mayor was interveiwed by Fox. Asked about why HER police department stood.down and let the city fall into chaos and devastate so many people's businesses what did the mayor say???

Wow. She must resign. Every business in that city should flee the ghetto. She made it clear....your property is meaningless.
Yes the property is meaningless in the big picture of things. Low level sheep such as yourself dont understand big picture dynamics.

Ahh so as long as YOUR property is safe you don't mind when others with more money then you are devastated by illegal riots. Right?

Yes the property is meaningless in the big picture of things. Low level sheep such as yourself dont understand big picture dynamics.
The woman should be drug out into the street and beat. Looters should be shot.

Ahh so as long as YOUR property is safe you don't mind when others with more money then you are devastated by illegal riots. Right?
Even if my property were involved I would still see the big picture. Property doesnt mean more than humans to me. Besides thats what insurance is for.

As a parasite on society...sure...you feel that way.

But business owners who's entire life is invested in that property. ..they want the black mobs stopped. Those businessn owners pay taxes for that protection.

This black mayor...failed those taxpayers. And for what...to appease a tribe of welfare thugs?

But business owners who's entire life is invested in that property. ..they want the black mobs stopped. Those businessn owners pay taxes for that protection.

This black mayor...failed those taxpayers. And for what...to appease a tribe of welfare thugs?
Tough. Roll up your carpet and go elsewhere if you are not vested in the community. Dont want your kind that are only worried about self.

Even if my property were involved I would still see the big picture. Property doesnt mean more than humans to me. Besides thats what insurance is for.

Haha bullshit. If thugs were about to loot and burn your home...you'd beg cops to stop them. You're fucking pathetic. Tell your relatives to stop burning their own cities.

Tough. Roll up your carpet and go elsewhere if you are not vested in the community. Dont want your kind that are only worried about self.

OH WE WILL.

You can absolutely count on the fact that we will NOT invest anywhere near black communities. We will pull our businesses out. You guys are self destructing. Have fun. We will do just that...roll up and take our money and good school teachers elsewhere

Haha bullshit. If thugs were about to loot and burn your home...you'd beg cops to stop them. You're fucking pathetic. Tell your relatives to stop burning their own cities.
Youre a dumb fucker that just tried to move the goal posts. My business is not the same as my home. I wouldnt call the cops for anything. They might shoot me. If someone was burning down my home I would shoot them. If they were burning down my business I would just collect on my insurance.

Tell your relatives to stop molesting sheep.

OH WE WILL.

You can absolutely count on the fact that we will NOT invest anywhere near black communities. We will pull our businesses out. You guys are self destructing. Have fun. We will do just that...roll up and take our money and good school teachers elsewhere
Get your retard ass busy moving, stop whining, and stop starting threads then. Hurry you have work to do.

Why is it ONLY black people riot and loot? Why is it only black people see looting and riots as protesting? Are black people TRULY that socially stupid?

Why is it ONLY black people riot and loot? Why is it only black people see looting and riots as protesting? Are black people TRULY that socially stupid?
Who told you only Black people riot and loot? Whites do a lot of it and they do it over dumb stuff like pumpkins and sports. Blacks riot over oppressive conditions.

1297449615268_ORIGINAL.jpg

B3QyX9nIIAAbZjl.jpg

Youre a dumb fucker that just tried to move the goal posts. My business is not the same as my home. I wouldnt call the cops for anything. They might shoot me. If someone was burning down my home I would shoot them. If they were burning down my business I would just collect on my insurance.

What a retard!!! Your business IS your home. You obviously do NOT own a business. A business owners home...is a direct result of his business.

You and other blacks believed Obama saying "you didnt build that".

You're a pathetic piece of shit. If your home or business was about to be looted and burned...you'd beg cops to stop them. Fucking liar.

What a retard!!! Your business IS your home. You obviously do NOT own a business. A business owners home...is a direct result of his business.

You're a pathetic piece of shit. If your home or business was about to be looted and burned...you'd beg cops to stop them. Fucking liar.
No stupid. My business is not my home. Its a money making venture that does not live with me. No my home is not a direct result of my business. My home was paid for with money made when I was an employee.

Youre a fucking fool I would never call the police. Black people get shot calling the police because cops are too stupid to understand whats going on most of the time. I wouldnt chance it.

Uh... Most of those mom and pop shops had no insurance.
Not a smart business decision. They should place the blame on their lack of planning. There are consequences to every business decision.

No stupid. My business is not my home. Its a money making venture that does not live with me. No my home is not a direct result of my business. My home was paid for with money made when I was an employee.

Youre a fucking fool I would never call the police. Black people get shot calling the police because cops are too stupid to understand whats going on most of the time. I wouldnt chance it.

HERE is the typical black leftist attitude.

He says his home has no connection to his business. Well...he obviously doesnt own his business.

So...just to be clear. As a black leftist....you SUPPORT this mayors act of telling her police commanders to stand down...and allow peoples businesses...and a few homes...to.be burned and looted?

Just so we know what your type stands for.

BTW....a policy of letting them loot and burn...will result in insurance rates in black hoods skyrocketing to unaffordable levels.

So your black policy of "let it burn....insurance will take care of it" is a retarded idea. Because as usual....thats other people's money.

You and others like you are why in 50 years....blacks will still be living in shithole ghettos. You are self destructive.

The entire argument is specious. The only thing that matters is recognize that if you open a business where there are black people you can expect to be looted and burned with no legal protection.

So don't open a business there. Don't live there. Don't go there.

Forum List

Back