BAM! Back to back

Right, let's move on and elect a person the FBI director said violated national security laws to the presidency. He also said any reasonable person would have known better than to have those conversations on insecure systems. So the FBI says she's not a reasonable person, who broke national security laws, yep, sounds like the perfect commiecrat candidate to me. I just wonder how you manage to type with all the spinning you're doing. The hildabitch and her supporters are just un-American assholes that have no concern for the rule of law or the security of this nation. I'm sure Carl Max would be very proud of you all.
No harm, no foul
No crime was committed...no more so than previous Secretary's of State

Liar, Comey said laws were broken, item were sent and received that had classified markings on them and her emails were likely compromised. Stop the spin and look at what he said.

Quote director Comey saying “laws were broken” please.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information...."

Comey Recommends No Charges in Clinton Email Probe - NBC News

That evidence should be presented to a grand jury and let them decide if charges are warranted, not career bureaucrats, that's why we have the grand jury system.

So you can’t quote him saying it. Typical.

I'm sorry you can't read or hear. I guess that's the price of willful ignorance.

No harm, no foul
No crime was committed...no more so than previous Secretary's of State

Liar, Comey said laws were broken, item were sent and received that had classified markings on them and her emails were likely compromised. Stop the spin and look at what he said.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information...."

That evidence should be presented to a grand jury and let them decide if charges are warranted, not career bureaucrats, that's why we have the grand jury system.

I'm sorry you can't read or hear. I guess that's the price of willful ignorance.

I asked you to quote him saying what you stated he said.
You can't.

I win.
You lose.

As always is the case.

You can't.

I win.
You lose.

As always is the case.

He laid out a prima facia case for prosecution and then back peddled, much like Roberts in the ACA. But like they say there's laws for the commiecrat royalty and laws for the rest of us. And you ignorant unAmerican lackeys make it all possible. This nation just moved one step closer to the unthinkable.

Well you have no problem speculating how innocent your hero is. That meeting sure brings up questions don't you think.

Kinda funny how Lynch said she would go with whatever the FBI recommended. Kinda sorta looks like she knew what they would recommend.

She is the AG after all. You should open your eyes and take a good look at the whole deal. I sure did.
Of course you took a good look at the whole deal. You took your time, examined all the facts and came to fair, unbiased, level-headed and non-partisan conclusion.

You bet I did. Unlike you I know incompetence when I see it and that meeting between Bill and Lynch sounds like it was innocent??

WOW You are one sheep buddy.

Well you have no problem speculating how innocent your hero is. That meeting sure brings up questions don't you think.

Kinda funny how Lynch said she would go with whatever the FBI recommended. Kinda sorta looks like she knew what they would recommend.

She is the AG after all. You should open your eyes and take a good look at the whole deal. I sure did.
Of course you took a good look at the whole deal. You took your time, examined all the facts and came to fair, unbiased, level-headed and non-partisan conclusion.

You bet I did. Unlike you I know incompetence when I see it and that meeting between Bill and Lynch sounds like it was innocent??

Your presidential nominee is praising the likes of Saddam Hussein for efficiently murdering his own people, he’s propagating a ridiculous lie about how Clinton ‘bribed’ the AG, he’s lying about how the justice system is ‘rigged,’ and defending the incompetence of his ‘campaign’ for needlessly involving him in a controversy about anti-Semitism.

Are you truly such a blind rightwing partisan hack that you’re oblivious the disaster that is the Trump ‘campaign.’

Your presidential nominee is praising the likes of Saddam Hussein for efficiently murdering his own people, he’s propagating a ridiculous lie about how Clinton ‘bribed’ the AG, he’s lying about how the justice system is ‘rigged,’ and defending the incompetence of his ‘campaign’ for needlessly involving him in a controversy about anti-Semitism.

Are you truly such a blind rightwing partisan hack that you’re oblivious the disaster that is the Trump ‘campaign.’
The answer is, yes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You can't.

I win.
You lose.

As always is the case.

He laid out a prima facia case for prosecution and then back peddled, much like Roberts in the ACA. But like they say there's laws for the commiecrat royalty and laws for the rest of us. And you ignorant unAmerican lackeys make it all possible. This nation just moved one step closer to the unthinkable.
Tissue?

You can't.

I win.
You lose.

As always is the case.

Tissue?

Lackey on freak.

So tell me Hilarybot dumbshits.....what's your candidate's plan to convince Sanders supporters to follow her? Oh wait, I remember now; she's been soliciting donations from former Bush, Rubio, and Cruz supporters......that ought to do it.
Most of Bernie's supporters are already supporting Hillary.

Poll: 1 in 4 Sanders supporters won't vote for Clinton

That's 75% in case you didn't know, IN support of Hillary, from Bernie's camp, before Bernie's officially out and/or endorsed Hillary.
Hilary needs a lot more Sanders supporters than that to win.......deal with that math.

So tell me Hilarybot dumbshits.....what's your candidate's plan to convince Sanders supporters to follow her? Oh wait, I remember now; she's been soliciting donations from former Bush, Rubio, and Cruz supporters......that ought to do it.

That's 75% in case you didn't know, IN support of Hillary, from Bernie's camp, before Bernie's officially out and/or endorsed Hillary.
Hilary needs a lot more Sanders supporters than that to win.......deal with that math.
Hillary has. 60% of the woman's vote....deal with that

Good luck with your FOX News age demographic.

Ohhhh....No
Not a YouTube video

Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump

Ohhhh....No
Not a YouTube video

Oh no, not another poll..........one that hasn't been right yet this election season. Dummies like you are the reason Donald Trump will be President.

Ohhhh....No
Not a YouTube video

Oh no, not another poll..........one that hasn't been right yet this election season. Dummies like you are the reason Donald Trump will be President.

The Donald could sure spit out the daily polls when he was leading them

Ohhhh....No
Not a YouTube video

The Donald could sure spit out the daily polls when he was leading them

I wouldn't know, I'm not a Trump follower. You might as well be.

And that's the drum the media has been beating for the past year........Bernie better hurry up and concede and endorse Hilary Clinton before Donald Trump becomes President......blah, blah. blah. My vote will be based upon principle.....the rest of you morally bankrupt non entities will vote out of fear for the lesser of two evils.

Young women may not be strong Hillary supporters but that does not mean they will jump on the Trump bandwagon

Obama won 55% of the women's vote in 2012, Hillary should pull in the 60-65% range

Young women may not be strong Hillary supporters but that does not mean they will jump on the Trump bandwagon

Obama won 55% of the women's vote in 2012, Hillary should pull in the 60-65% range
Have you noticed that all the news media and Hilary followers have talked about for the past year is the horse race........almost no discussion of actual issues and policy positions.

Forum List

Back