Ban all Muslims

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
it was a suggestion ... remember that?

try this one for entertainment..

Donald Trump said Wednesday that derogatory statements he has made toward women were all for the sake of “entertainment” and did not reflect his true feelings.

"A lot of that was done for the purpose of entertainment; there's nobody that has more respect for women than I do," the real estate mogul told Las Vegas’ KSNV-TV in an interview taped Wednesday ahead of a rally in Henderson, Nevada

the miserable sob can't walk back his mouth fast enough can he? ...something new everyday to lie about.

very entertaining.

Did he say ban all muslims? I honestly don't remember that

my bad

TOTAL AND COMPLETE were his words

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.

Donald Trump said Wednesday that derogatory statements he has made toward women were all for the sake of “entertainment” and did not reflect his true feelings.

"A lot of that was done for the purpose of entertainment; there's nobody that has more respect for women than I do," the real estate mogul told Las Vegas’ KSNV-TV in an interview taped Wednesday ahead of a rally in Henderson, Nevada

the miserable sob can't walk back his mouth fast enough can he? ...something new everyday to lie about.

very entertaining.

in some social circles in my town-----reference to women
as "broads" and jokes about any street named "broad
street" or associated puns ------are just considered "lite
banter" lots of MACHISSIMO is like a norm----in
some social circles and ------in some situations.

very entertaining.
What difference, at this time, does it make....The Hildebeast

my bad

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.

my bad

It sounds like he didn't want to ban all Muslims forever. He just thought we should wait until they can be vetted properly. That seems pretty logical.

Iran is a big country and-----its BIRTH RATE IS DOWN----
Lets do a big favor for Iran-----and for the muslims fleeing
the middle east-------SEND THEM TO IRAN

my bad

Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.
you say that like its so much better?

Forum List

Back