Banning gun sales to young American adults under 21 is unconstitutional, judge rules

The more and more BoostedHayabusa posts, veiled threats increase, practically hate speech is spewed. I'm beginning to wonder how big his manifest is getting and the hit list is.

maybe if everyone bitches loud enough we can get this one closed as well?

I like the format of the article. Easy to read in the dark

Last edited:
I can easily see a scenario of an 18-20 year old woman/girl being threatened by guys looking to have a good time with her, despite her being uninterested in them. Entering an unlocked door or window, uninvited, or even breaking in, once inside, these girls are in great danger against these creeps, if they don't have a firearm for self-defense.

They may also have 1 or 2 small children in the home, whose safety would be jeopardized too. Nice to see there are some judges with a brain in their head.

Recently they found the remains of 17 Revolutionary War soldiers that fought at the battle of Camden Courthouse.

One of them was Brit soldier and one was an Injin.

The others were Continental Army soldiers.

More than half the Continental bodies found were teenagers.

These were men that fought for the establishment of this country.

Today the filthy ass Libtards would deny them the very right to keep and bear arms that they fought and died for.

Federal Judge in Virginia got it wrong.

In the UK, anyone aged 14 and above may own and use a section one firearm, that's a shot gun. You have to be 18 and over to purchase one. There's no age limit to hold a shot gun licence, just as long as a licence holder adult supervises you. So licences have even been issued to 9 year olds.

And if you're 18 or older, you can purchase and use a firearm with a firearms licence.

America is struggling.

Forum List

Back