barack obama is the worst president in history!

spankingthepup.gif

:laugh::lmao::lol::laugh:

It takes a set of balls to post something like that when George W. Bush invaded Iraq and got 4500 young Americans killed....totally unnecessarily!!

The only thing Iraq ever did to the United States was to try to assassinate Bush's daddy in Qatar...circa 1993.

Yeh, but you know what? Even G. W.. Bush's daddy, as well as Schwarzkopf, warned Dubya not to go deep into Iraq, and into Baghdad, because they both knew that it would totally destabilize that country. Sadly, both G. H. W. Bush Sr. and Schwarzkopf were proved right--that's precisely what happened!

As embarrassing as it is as an American to hear Obama talk, I think it's good. We get to hear it & we get to cleanse it out of our country.

Obama won't say if his $400 million payment to Iran will be used for terrorism. He is not on our side.

Hijab wearing US Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad: "I'm not safe in America." Then go live in Syria. I'm sure it's safe.

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO HAS CREATED MIDDLE CLASS JOBS?! TRUMP!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO IGNORES POLITICAL HACKS & DONORS & FUNDS HIMSELF?! TRUMP!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO DOESN'T SUPPORT THAT JOB KILLING TRADE PLAN OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA! TRUMP!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO HAS SPENT DECADES FIGHTING WASHINGTON DC'S OUTSOURCING OF MANUFACTURING JOBS?! TRUMP!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO HAS A INSPIRED THIS MOVEMENT WE HAVE GOING ON?! AMEN! TRUMP!

PRESIDENT! DONALD! J! TRUMP!
Here's a clue: Trump is not the president nor will he ever be.

"Here's a clue: Trump is not the president nor will he ever be"

i'm just gonna leave that here...boy do you look stupid & arrogant now!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO HAS CREATED MIDDLE CLASS JOBS?! TRUMP!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO IGNORES POLITICAL HACKS & DONORS & FUNDS HIMSELF?! TRUMP!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO DOESN'T SUPPORT THAT JOB KILLING TRADE PLAN OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA! TRUMP!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO HAS SPENT DECADES FIGHTING WASHINGTON DC'S OUTSOURCING OF MANUFACTURING JOBS?! TRUMP!

WHO IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO HAS A INSPIRED THIS MOVEMENT WE HAVE GOING ON?! AMEN! TRUMP!

PRESIDENT! DONALD! J! TRUMP!
Here's a clue: Trump is not the president nor will he ever be.

"Here's a clue: Trump is not the president nor will he ever be"

i'm just gonna leave that here...boy do you look stupid & arrogant now!
Wait until Trump actually does something before you throw 'arrogant' and 'stupid' around. Karma is a bitch.

"Wait until Trump actually does something"

you mean like throwin Crooked Hillary's ass in jail?

cos that's enough for me!

she's not goin to jail cos she's the opposition, she's goin to jail cos she's CROOKED. AS. HELL.

you don't see Trump jailin Paul Ryan, do ya?

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

LOCK HER ASS UP!

in 2008, history dealt Obama four aces. HE COULDN'T LOSE...and yet that's exactly what he did!

Forum List

Back