Barack Obama joins the Peyton & Eli Manning Cast on 'MNF' to talk 85' Chicago Bears

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Stop honoring the '85 Bears. Yes, it was great in 1985. So was MTV, Downtown Julie Brown and members only jackets

Stop honoring the '85 Bears. Yes, it was great in 1985. So was MTV, Downtown Julie Brown and members only jackets

Thanks to the NFL for saving us all from a video featuring three stiffs with zero personality sucking up to each other

Last edited:
Thanks to the NFL for saving us all from a video featuring three stiff with zero personality sucking up to each other
Eli for sure has no personality. At least not for TV. I bet in the locker room he's okay. Or on the golf course.

Eli for sure has no personality. At least not for TV. I bet in the locker room he's okay. Or on the golf course.
Peyton is not a natural either

The backroom boys write funny lines for him but he cant deliver

Dandy Don Meredith he aint

You know who I would love to hear talk during a Monday night football game? Al Michaels
I have not seen him in a long time, but remember Al Michaels as a very knowledgable but unpretentious commentator

And I dont question Peyton’s football knowledge

But he does try too hard to be witty and entertaining like Meredith was on MNF, but Peyton cant pull it off

the Manning brothers have got to be fucking stupid the fact they dont understand what a criminal mass murderer that kenyon fraud big ears is.

Forum List

Back