Barack Obama's Record-Setting Presidency

Last edited:
Barack Obama's Record-Setting Presidency | Independent Journal Review

Well, I guess on the right cant say he didnt break any records now LOL

All of those "records" have been on the internet multiple times, been completely debunked and it doesn't make them any more true to lump them together.

I suggest you present your evidence then, Sallow. From what I looked at, those are true facts.
Or, are we just take your word for it? :eusa_whistle:

Swallow's posts are at least consistent. You can always count on them to represent the opposite of reality.

I'm not an Obama fan at all, but can someone explain why he should be responsible for the increase in people on disability. It looks like a steadily rising number prior to his term. Why is this record on his list?

All of those "records" have been on the internet multiple times, been completely debunked and it doesn't make them any more true to lump them together.

I suggest you present your evidence then, Sallow. From what I looked at, those are true facts.

Been done.

You guys are rock heads.

Nothing gets in there.

:razz:

He does seem to have set the record for making a large amount of rightwing nutters sob into their gadsen flags.

:D

People keep forgetting that the Republicans shut down government twice and impeached the President the last time a Democrat was in the white house.

They are radical.
They are anti-government and anti-constitution.

And wholly Anti-American.

Swallow's posts are at least consistent. You can always count on them to represent the opposite of reality.

And you homosexual conservatives can always be counted on to ask the big bad wolf for a jiz injection to swallow.

Sorry PeterEater..

No dice.

You are full of shit swallow.

Enrollment in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, as the modern-day food-stamp benefit is known, has soared 70% since 2008 to a record 47.8 million as of December 2012. Congressional budget analysts think participation will rise again this year and dip only slightly in coming years.

Use of Food Stamps Swells Even as Economy Improves - WSJ.com

He does seem to have set the record for making a large amount of rightwing nutters sob into their gadsen flags.

People keep forgetting that the Republicans shut down government twice and impeached the President the last time a Democrat was in the white house.

They are radical.

Whew! Kicking ass and taking names

Barack Obama's Record-Setting Presidency

Thank Bush. You should also thank Obama for not letting poor righties starve to death as a result of Bush looting the Treasury and the Great Bush Recession.

That's why Progressives think Obama's so awesome

Progressives think Obama is awesome in his awesomeness....And that's from the guys.
Progressives also think Obama is quite dreamy...that's also from the guys.... :tongue:

They are radical.

Because the last time a dimwit was in office he deserved to be impeached, just like the current fool.

They are radical.

Because the last time a dimwit was in office he deserved to be impeached, just like the current fool.

Butthurt_zpscea9611e.png

:)

And you homosexual conservatives can always be counted on to ask the big bad wolf for a jiz injection to swallow.

Sorry PeterEater..

No dice.

Thank you so much for that very mature and homophobic retort. I suppose if I were a butt pirate you'd be defending my right to free speech...

I'm under no such delusions. "People" like you are completely intolerant of any opposition. You're even stupid enough to make homophobic epithets to people who ridicule your asinine comments, and you'll be just as quick to "jump my ass" for using terms like "butt pirate", when it's obvious that homos disgust you and you hate them. Otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

You've never seen me marginalize someone's argument on the pretense that they might be gay. It says so much more about you than I can even add too.

Thanks for stepping in it. You've vindicated your enemies more than you'll ever understand

Been done.

You guys are rock heads.

Nothing gets in there.

:razz:

Been done???? Really? Then you would have no problem disproving the OP.

Unless you would rather spew your hatred of gays instead. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry PeterEater..

No dice.

Thank you so much for that very mature and homophobic retort. I suppose if I were a butt pirate you'd be defending my right to free speech...

I'm under no such delusions. "People" like you are completely intolerant of any opposition. You're even stupid enough to make homophobic epithets to people who ridicule your asinine comments, and you'll be just as quick to "jump my ass" for using terms like "butt pirate", when it's obvious that homos disgust you and you hate them. Otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

You've never seen me marginalize someone's argument on the pretense that they might be gay. It says so much more about you than I can even add too.

Thanks for stepping in it. You've vindicated your enemies more than you'll ever understand

What the prissy fagonista is now wounded?

Listen faggot, you came to the thread with a gay agenda. Your "cutesy" offer to swallow my spunk was a dead giveaway.

You don't like to be outted? Well don't out yourself. Stay away from the straight men.

PeterEater..

Forum List

Back