Barr Tells Congress Rats To Pound Sand

again, no crime was being investigated. so. until you can name me one, this is all nonsense.

LOL....nonsense?

It's the very definition, dope.
How horrible your life must be when you have to struggle to understand such basic things.
so how does one obstruct something one knows nothing about? please explain? Was mueller ever told not to do anything? if not, then again, you are spewing nonsense.

I gave you the definition, retard. It said nothing about a crime being required.

I can be a suspect and under investigation.
If I act to impede or lie to those investigators, I've committed obstruction whether the investigation later clears me or not. The act of obstructing the investigation is the crime.
I just have to laugh at the stupidity you spew. One is only a suspect if there is a crime. Nonsense.

Stupid is strughling with your native language. You obviously know obstruction of justice is a real crime and I gave you a real definition so.....the disconnect is somewhere in your own head.
obstruction of justice is a crime. I already told you that. why do you act as if I didn't say that? What I said was one can't obstruct something that isn't a crime. Just saying, if you would pay the fk attention to my comments.

Do Democrats know why the Mueller report is classified? Has it occurred to them to even ask this question? If they did a little checking, they would be embarrassed about their claims/insinuations that Barr is "hiding" or misrepresenting the report's findings.

HINT: Do Democrats understand that grand jury proceedings are sealed?
They don't give a damn about any laws or rules as long as they get what they want. That should be clear and it is the modus operandi of these filthy scum.
protection from the media will allow that, as well as, corrupt judges.

so how does one obstruct something one knows nothing about? please explain? Was mueller ever told not to do anything? if not, then again, you are spewing nonsense.

I gave you the definition, retard. It said nothing about a crime being required.

I can be a suspect and under investigation.
If I act to impede or lie to those investigators, I've committed obstruction whether the investigation later clears me or not. The act of obstructing the investigation is the crime.
I just have to laugh at the stupidity you spew. One is only a suspect if there is a crime. Nonsense.

Stupid is strughling with your native language. You obviously know obstruction of justice is a real crime and I gave you a real definition so.....the disconnect is somewhere in your own head.
Oh sure, obstructing an active criminal investigation is a crime. Never said it wasn't. I said what mueller was doing wasn't a criminal investigation. As such, the probability of obstruction is null. There isn't a crime that Mueller was investigating. So, interviewing people on subjects that aren't crimes can't obstruct anything since no one has to incriminate oneself. You should learn the law.

There is no such qualifier, dope. Trump was a subject of the investigation, period.

I can't even begin to fathom why you would ever believe that you understand the law better than someone like Mueller.

Some sort of chronic, toxic dissonance I guess.
trump is a crime? how does one just get to investigate someone for nothing? It's all illegal. it's all biased and it's all a nothing burger that cost 25 million dollars and now we get to hear you all still whining about trump. why do you hate the man? just because he won? so you're admitting that you are a sore fking loser? sore loser boi.

According to MSNBC and CNN she's a fucking genius! Designing a simple tunnel shouldn't be a problem for her.

Hmmmmm....the Pacific is 36,000' deep in places....pressure enough to crush a submarine like a beer can.....Since trains cost as much as flying, I wonder how far a Toyota would get through AOC's tunnel?

The NGD does not call for the elimination of all air travel. You people are just dumber than shit.
why did she say it did? she outloud said trains to hawaii. dude, why do you insist on covering for liars like her? she has no fking clue as to how an adult does anything in life. she is a kid protected from all angsts of life.

He should do it for the sake of transparency in the law and our Judicial department, and for the sake of our country to stay a country.... and for the sake of honesty.... and truth...

cover ups by government swamp creatures, are never good for the Nation...

Honesty is the best policy... transparency is the best policy, where ever possible.... knowing the actual facts is the best policy.... informing the public of the facts, is the best policy.

At least if we are going to go at each other, we can do so with actual facts instead of conjecture on both sides.

He was honest. Mule reported no evidence of collusion. Barr-Rosenstein read it and agreed. You are calling them all Liars based on what? Hope for bad on Trump? What motive do they have to Lie? Mule knows what is in it. They have copies, perhaps?

Go ahead, Release it all. Make you all look even more foolish for the third investigation, and most complete investigation of all times.

The you and Chancy can run aroud saying but Coehn went to Prague with you hair on fire smelling like salmon and old man.

Sorry but I don't see any statement from Mueller or Rosenstein... Copuld please show us there statements
can't make it up.

So you want Barr to break the very Law Democrats Wrote?

Do Democrats know why the Mueller report is classified? Has it occurred to them to even ask this question? If they did a little checking, they would be embarrassed about their claims/insinuations that Barr is "hiding" or misrepresenting the report's findings.

Do you understand Mueller knows Grand Jury findings are sealed, and that is why he likely enclosed an Executive Summary of his findings that could be released without any further censoring by a partisan political hack posing as Attorney General?
barr-90s.jpg

Mueller's report could have been released days ago; the only reason that hasn't occurred is because Barr is functioning as Trump's personal fixer and not as a public servant.
I want Barr to follow the same rules Ken Starr and Leon Jaworski followed with their investigations; why don't you?

Because the report Mueller produced was under different law than Starr and Jaworski.
It was a special prosecutor, not a special counsel.

Do you understand Mueller knows Grand Jury findings are sealed, and that is why he likely enclosed an Executive Summary of his findings that could be released without any further censoring by a partisan political hack posing as Attorney General?
barr-90s.jpg

Mueller's report could have been released days ago; the only reason that hasn't occurred is because Barr is functioning as Trump's personal fixer and not as a public servant.
I want Barr to follow the same rules Ken Starr and Leon Jaworski followed with their investigations; why don't you?

Because the report Mueller produced was under different law than Starr and Jaworski.
It was a special prosecutor, not a special counsel.

It was a Special Prosecutor because they were investigating actual crimes committed.

With Mueller, there was no crime named that was committed. Hence, Special Counsel, because Mueller was not investigating a crime, as they could not name one to justify his appointment.

They don't give a damn about any laws or rules as long as they get what they want. That should be clear and it is the modus operandi of these filthy scum.
protection from the media will allow that, as well as, corrupt judges.
This countries law and leadership is rotten to the core.

According to MSNBC and CNN she's a fucking genius! Designing a simple tunnel shouldn't be a problem for her.

Hmmmmm....the Pacific is 36,000' deep in places....pressure enough to crush a submarine like a beer can.....Since trains cost as much as flying, I wonder how far a Toyota would get through AOC's tunnel?

The NGD does not call for the elimination of all air travel. You people are just dumber than shit.
why did she say it did? she outloud said trains to hawaii. dude, why do you insist on covering for liars like her? she has no fking clue as to how an adult does anything in life. she is a kid protected from all angsts of life.

She didn't.

She said high speed rail to make air travel unnecessary. Obvious to places where trains go. She never said anything about over ocean bridges, under ocean tunnels or Hawaii.

You assfucks really need to read the NGD & quit making such asses out of yourselves.

She didn't.

She said high speed rail to make air travel unnecessary. Obvious to places where trains go. She never said anything about over ocean bridges, under ocean tunnels or Hawaii.

You assfucks really need to read the NGD & quit making such asses out of yourselves.
Why would I want to read a bunch of liberal propaganda?

Former FBI Director Comey openly declared Hillary Clinton had been careless with classified while his FBI informed the public she had broken laws. Comey even testified under oath before Congress that Hillary had done so. The Republicans asked Comey to release the FBI's reports and all documents pertaining to the investigation and his decision. Comey told the Republicans to 'pound sand', that according to the law he did not have to.

The House Intel Committee (Republican-led) issued to Subpoenas to Deputy US AG Rosenstein and to Mueller's team to hand over documents regarding the fake Russian collusion investigation...and they defied those subpoenas, refusing to do so, missing the deadlines set in the subpoenas.

Now the exposed treasonous hypocrites are demanding Barr turn over Grand Jury information - even threatening to subpoena Barr - EVEN THOUGH THAT INFORMATION IS PROTECTED BY LAW - IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR BARR TO GIVE THEM THAT INFORMATION.

:wtf:

Despite Jonathon Gruber continuously bragging during the Obama administration how stupid their constituents were / are and how Democrats count on them being that stupid to get away with what they get away with, the rest of the American people are not that stupid. They SEE everything the Democrats are doing...and the democrats are only killing their own 2020 chances...

She didn't.

Why would I want to read a bunch of liberal propaganda?
Then you dhoiuldn't be here discussing about what it said.

I guess you hate your children & not interested in their future lives.

Former FBI Director Comey openly declared Hillary Clinton had been careless with classified while his FBI informed the public she had broken laws. Comey even testified under oath before Congress that Hillary had done so. The Republicans asked Comey to release the FBI's reports and all documents pertaining to the investigation and his decision. Comey told the Republicans to 'pound sand', that according to the law he did not have to.

The House Intel Committee (Republican-led) issued to Subpoenas to Deputy US AG Rosenstein and to Mueller's team to hand over documents regarding the fake Russian collusion investigation...and they defied those subpoenas, refusing to do so, missing the deadlines set in the subpoenas.

Now the exposed treasonous hypocrites are demanding Barr turn over Grand Jury information - even threatening to subpoena Barr - EVEN THOUGH THAT INFORMATION IS PROTECTED BY LAW - IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR BARR TO GIVE THEM THAT INFORMATION.

Despite Jonathon Gruber continuously bragging during the Obama administration how stupid their constituents were / are and how Democrats count on them being that stupid to get away with what they get away with, the rest of the American people are not that stupid. They SEE everything the Democrats are doing...and the democrats are only killing their own 2020 chances...

Gruber had a program that analyzed the effects of various options under consideration. That's it. He developed it when MA was doing their health care initiative.

As for his "stupid" comment, it was proven true when you morons elected Trump.

Congress has the legal right to the grand jury information....at least the Judiciary committee and the Intelligence committee, we the people do not, until a later date.

I thought you wanted it all released, a month ago? Trump and donny junior too.... what happened? What changed your minds? :rolleyes: Got something to hide from the American people, eh?

Democrats think they can find something in the report to lie about.
Lies occur when there is no transparency....

Democrats and many Republicans are asking for TRANSPARENCY so that LIES are not made up and used...with the release of the Mueller report, lies CAN'T be told because it is all there before our very eyes to see.

(Primarily by this President, who has already gone out and lied through his teeth about it)
nonsense.

Congress has the legal right to the grand jury information....at least the Judiciary committee and the Intelligence committee, we the people do not, until a later date.

I thought you wanted it all released, a month ago? Trump and donny junior too.... what happened? What changed your minds? :rolleyes: Got something to hide from the American people, eh?
redacted you bet. i don't want the skanks that are the demolosers to punish innocent victims any longer. their names can be left out of your nonsense lie.

Gruber had a program that analyzed the effects of various options under consideration. That's it. He developed it when MA was doing their health care initiative.

As for his "stupid" comment, it was proven true when you morons elected Trump.
Yeah, keep telling yourself the lie that he was not talking about snowflakes like yourself, especially liberal idiots who bought Obama's BS about how Obamacare paying for itself / not costing a dime and how you could keep your plan / doctor if you wanted to....

:lmao:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake.

bull shit. did you hear that? :bsflag:post that regulation or statute

Interesting...especially since that is not what the law states and not what Democrats stated when the Republicans asked for Comey's notes / report on the Hillary non-investigation.....

Funny how no one in the FBI and DOJ ever offered up to republicans / Congress that memo exposing the agreement between those 2 to protect Hillary from indictment / prison.

:p

Forum List

Back