Barr tipped his hand early.....

Barr tipped his hand and under it was his middle finger raised to you tard assholes, get over it, or sit on it. HAHAHAA

Barr tipped his hand and under it was his middle finger raised to you tard assholes, get over it, or sit on it. HAHAHAA

If Barr saw guilt in Trump....Trump would be packing his bags right now.

Jo

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

He revealed his true mission....to protect trump. Expect nothing but defense and stone walking from this trump ass kisser...

Whatever it takes to protect our wonderful President.

It's an all out war and you and your ilk are going to lose.
Their problem with Barr is that he's exposing WHO is behind this coup. Not looking good for Obama and Hillary (and a whole lot of others)

Yeah he should have a least waited until after he released his version of the Mueller report before ruining his credibility as a supposedly impartial defender of the rule of law.

Funny I recall democrats defending Comey for having written the report exonerating Hillary a month before she was interviewed.

Yeah he should have a least waited until after he released his version of the Mueller report before ruining his credibility as a supposedly impartial defender of the rule of law.

Funny I recall democrats defending Comey for having written the report exonerating Hillary a month before she was interviewed.
Hillary is not president, Trump is. I understand your continuing obsession with her since Trump has never quit running against her.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

He revealed his true mission....to protect trump. Expect nothing but defense and stone walking from this trump ass kisser...
OutrageInstrux.jpg

Why is there a thread on a report that will be released in a few days, taking one position, or the other? Do they know what is in it? NO THEY DON'T! They are just trying to stir up anything they can, since everything they had, went up in smoke.

I am NOT going to try and defend Barr, for a report that is quickly coming that he interpreted. Why would we?

All these people are doing is slinging poop at a wall, see what sticks, or try and get a reaction. Making this thread long about their phony-e-baloney suppositions, does nothing but HELP them! It makes it appear that they have posed an actual question on facts, instead of a hit job on their fantasy theories.

Run from this thread until they have some meat to produce, instead of marijuana smoke-)

Why is there a thread on a report that will be released in a few days, taking one position, or the other? Do they know what is in it? NO THEY DON'T! They are just trying to stir up anything they can, since everything they had, went up in smoke.

I am NOT going to try and defend Barr, for a report that is quickly coming that he interpreted. Why would we?

All these people are doing is slinging poop at a wall, see what sticks, or try and get a reaction. Making this thread long about their phony-e-baloney suppositions, does nothing but HELP them! It makes it appear that they have posed an actual question on facts, instead of a hit job on their fantasy theories.

Run from this thread until they have some meat to produce, instead of marijuana smoke-)
The OP is about Barr's comments, not the Mueller report.

It was actually 2 months before! Lol

The OP is about Barr's comments, not the Mueller report.

Maybe, but he is SPECULATING that his remarks were not accurate. He has no proof of this, since he has not yet seen the report. He has created a thread TOTALLY on his fantasy. That is like me starting a thread, saying the DIMS are all going to jail for spying. People would laugh it off the board, and rightfully so!

Hillary is not president, Trump is. I understand your continuing obsession with her since Trump has never quit running against her.

Hillary's not president...well that's one phrase that will never get old.

Hillary's not president...well that's one phrase that will never get old.

I guess the left thinks JUSTICE is only for the candidate who WINS and not the LOSER. Losers can't be prosecuted??? I'm betting only LEFTIST losers.

Never use the word credibility again, the right has abandoned all pretense of being anything good and honest.
Hey, I had hopes that Barr wasn't a toady...
The only reason to keep Whittaker as acting AG for so long is that it took a long time to find an confirmable puppet.

He was recommend by Mueller you Putz-Tard....and given a glowing testimony by Rosenstein.

Jo
His every action since confirmation has been those of a toady you doody-head.

Nah.... For the first time in two years EVERYONE IS ACCOUNTABLE AND ACCUSATIONS NEED PROOF.

JO

Really? Where is the proof that the Clintons are criminals? You've been attacking, investigating and harassing the Clintons for 25 years with no evidence that any crimes were committed and yet the right claims that they're criminals.;

There is plenty of evidence that Donald Trump IS a criminal. 3000+ court cases because he continually stiff contractors, lied to investors and fleeced customers. $25 million paid to settle the Trump University law suit. $5000 in fines paid to the IRS for illegal campaign contributions. Settlements in federal charges of racial discrimination. 16 investigations into criminal behaviour by Trump before and since taking office.

Trump has been getting away with crap because he hasn't had any oversight from Congress since he was elected. That's over now. Trump is supposed to be working FOR the American people, not the other way around.

... and still no Russian connection
How do you know? We may never see the Mueller report and all we have is the word of a man who entertains Trump's silly conspiracy theories.
There is no proof

You are assuming something....you have not seen the report....Barr auditioned for the job and Rosenstein saved his ass after the "wired" revelation by agreeing to overlook Obstruction evidence....

trump is a criminal...a matter of time

Forum List

Back