Barrett should refuse to answer questions from senate DEMOCRATS and refer to Biden and Harris refusing to answer court packing question.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why not? She should say, “I am not going to answer that question because then that will become the story. I am not going to play your games.”

She should just say it over and over and over.

Then say, when VP Biden answers if he will pack the court, I will answer your questions.

Why not? She should say, “I am not going to answer that question because then that will become the story. I am not going to play your games.”

Then say, when VP Biden answers if he will pack the court, I will answer your questions.

ROFL.gif
WINNER.png
Dude! You are on a roll! That would be a SCREAM if everytime the Dems asked her anything, she gave them back the Bidum answer: "I'm sorry, but you don't need to know that. No matter how I'd answer that question, it would just become a news story so, you will have to CONFIRM me first to find out the answer!!!" :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

What could they say, without opening the Pandora's Box about BIDEN'S refusal?!

Trump and the repub senate are stacking the courts and have been for three years.

1602546207466.gif

I say like the other side "elections have consequences" and the Dems fk'd up! They keep trying to make nice with "monsters" on the "right!" I say, take these 3 SC seats, the Dems won't lower themselves by acting like Republicans and pack the court! I "do" say all bets should be off! Since compromise is a dirty word to them and it's a waste of time to agree on anything, I say "it's war!" If the Dems are lucky enough to take back the Senate, they should start running it like McConnell and don't even bother consulting the other side on the most important issues of the day! Since Republicans seem to be the only ones abusing the filibuster, it should be stricken! When Dems were in charge, those a-holes "on the right" would filibuster an adjournment for lunch! Just go look at the fk'n record! Republicans need to pay for what they've put the country thru and what we WILL GO THRU with all those unqualified judges stacked up in the courts the last few years! Lucky I'm old and just can't GAF anymore! White women put Trump in office and it'll cost them the most; it'll be deserved too! I tore up my feminist card when I heard they went with that creature over Hillary! That's too fk'd up to ever come back from and it'll be deserved! We'll all pay for it just like "after 'W'!" "Good luck suckers! You really screwed yourselves and your country for years to come!" :itsok:

Doesn’t matter what Barrett says or doesn’t say. She could take a nap under the table and let everyone say she walks on water or she’s the devil incarnate.

Zero difference.

It was over the second that Ginsberg died.

Doesn’t matter what Barrett says or doesn’t say. She could take a nap under the table and let everyone say she walks on water or she’s the devil incarnate.

Zero difference.

It was over the second that Ginsberg died.

Tis true! If Dems let them get away with it though, being kicked in the arse over the years will be deserved! Just watched a program when McConnell thought it his proudest moment was telling Obama "you will not fill that SC seat!" Another one, Burr promised to hold the seat 4 years thru Hillary's term if she had won! If Dems can allow Republicans to smack them around like that with impunity, it'll be deserved! Women will be paying for it for decades to come; stupid b#^#s and they'll deserve Trump too! :dunno:

View attachment 400706 View attachment 400707 Dude! You are on a roll! That would be a SCREAM if everytime the Dems asked her anything, she gave them back the Bidum answer: "I'm sorry, but you don't need to know that. No matter how I'd answer that question, it would just become a news story so, you will have to CONFIRM me first to find out the answer!!!" :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

Yep! Confirm me then find out. I cant tell you my positions on anything. :laughing0301:

Will you overturn ROE V WADE AND THE ACA?

“You dont deserve an answer. Millions of people have already voted. Why should I say anything?“

Barrett is to smart for that. Democrats won’t be able to keep up with her.

View attachment 400706 View attachment 400707 Dude! You are on a roll! That would be a SCREAM if everytime the Dems asked her anything, she gave them back the Bidum answer: "I'm sorry, but you don't need to know that. No matter how I'd answer that question, it would just become a news story so, you will have to CONFIRM me first to find out the answer!!!" :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

Yep! Confirm me then find out. I cant tell you my positions on anything. :laughing0301:

She already told them everything they need to know today. Her personal positions are irrelevant. She is the perfect judge. She puts aside her personal feelings and takes every case strictly by wherever the LAW takes her.

Forum List

Back