Barry HELPLESS during a shutdown?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Who will bring him his "fish and poi" aka weed and cocaine? Who will bathe, dress, tie his shoes, and read him a bedtime story? Who will find him private time away from Moochelle to rap with pals Bill Ayers, Farahkan, and the new freak in Tehran? Surely he needs new bowing lessons; did his back go out on him riding his girl's bike or what? :eusa_eh:

How about there being 1,265 employees in the White House? They can't take kids on summer break around OUR White House with that big a staff? What gives?

obama-moron.jpg

Nearly three-quarters of White House employees would be furloughed during a government shutdown, according to a contingency plan created by the administration.

According to a letter prepared for the Office of Management and Budget, some 1,265 White House employees would be sent home if lawmakers are unable to strike an agreement Monday to keep the government
open. Approximately 436 presidential staffers would be designated as exempt and continue working despite a shutdown.

And of course, all are exempt from being dragged into Barry-Care which this showdown is all about in the first place. :doubt:

Read more: Three-quarters of White House staffers would stay home in a shutdown (Video) - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Last edited:
  • Banned
So there's a total of 1,800 folks working at the White House. I been in the White House and it's not that big a place. How in the hell would that many people fit in there much less "work" in there? They'd need a medical staff to treat head injuries from folks banging into each other. These are affirmative-action phantom jobs same as the rest of the bloated monstrosity posing as the federal goverment.

SHUT IT DOWN! :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
One good thing about not being a big part of the government, is not caring if they shut it down.

One good thing about not being a big part of the government, is not caring if they shut it down.

What scares the bejeebers outta them is we'll see the country gets along just fine without them around sucking money, healthcare, and vacations out of our pockets. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Don't forget to include all those people sucking VA benefits.

WE are the scum of the earth. Next time, you don the uniform and play soldier and I'll ridicule you.

Last edited:

WE are the scum of the earth. Next time, you don the uniform and play soldier and I'll ridicule you.

And the NEXT time, you process all of those VA benefit applications and I'll ridicule YOU. Somebody has to process those payments, you know.

Clown.

What scares the bejeebers outta them is we'll see the country gets along just fine without them around sucking money, healthcare, and vacations out of our pockets. :eusa_angel:

Hey shitheel....that's okay by me too...You can cut half the slacker clerks out of the VA and I guaranfuckingtee you it can't operate any worse. Cut out every Vet who can afford his own healthcare (he'll live longer that way) and the thousands of free-ride pussies claiming they got PTSD (bad dreams because something went BANG! near them) and you can cut the VA 30% easy. Everybody takes the same 30% haircut and we can stop borrowing from the slants. capiche?

Last edited:

And the NEXT time, you process all of those VA benefit applications and I'll ridicule YOU. Somebody has to process those payments, you know.

Clown.

It came in the contract I signed. Don't like it, tough shit.
I also had to support a family of 4 on 868 dollars a month.

Clown.

Most of it's done by electronic transfer same as Social Security.

Ass Clown.

Hey shitheel....that's okay by me too...You can cut half the slacker clerks out of the VA and I guaranfuckingtee you it can't operate any worse. Cut out every Vet who can afford his own healthcare (he'll live longer that way) and the thousands of free-ride pussies claiming they got PTSD (bad dreams because something went BANG! near them) and you can cut the VA 30% easy. Everybody takes the same 30% haircut and we can stop borrowing from the slants. capiche?

If you are a vet (and I strongly doubt you have ever been in the military), you received tens of thousands of dollars from taxpayers in the form of direct salary, benefits, training, lodging, board, equipment, transportation, medical care, etc. You will never, ever repay this through taxes you pay (or avoid paying).

BUT you aren't a vet. You're a flag-waving "patriot."

Go take a hike.

Forum List

Back