Barry Manilow Terrorizes Vagrants Outside of Calif Rite-Aid Stores

Ss2qt.jpg

What if that kind of music doesn't bother someone no matter why they go somewhere in public? Some people may not even pay attention to what is on the sound system no matter what is there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is a true story. Once when remodeling my house two skunks crawled right underneath my bedroom floor in the crawl space & started fighting & spraying each other. Tried everything to get them out but they just crouched deeper in the corner.

So we called a local radio station taking requests. We asked for hard core heavy metal for like an hour. We told them the situation & they did it. We put a boom box under the house on 11 volume... it worked in about five minutes. I think the group they were playing was called "crowbar"...appropriately.

This is a true story. Once when remodeling my house two skunks crawled right underneath my bedroom floor in the crawl space & started fighting & spraying each other. Tried everything to get them out but they just crouched deeper in the corner.

So we called a local radio station taking requests. We asked for hard core heavy metal for like an hour. We told them the situation & they did it. We put a boom box under the house on 11 volume... it worked in about five minutes. I think the group they were playing was called "crowbar"...appropriately.

Even Barry Manilow lingers.....

Ida been gone in less than 10 seconds.

Others similar they could use to scare folks away are Barbara Streisand and Bob Dylan performances.

Shoulda played that noise they call rap.

Forum List

Back